What's new

Ur Favorite Beer?

smokefrogg

Veteran
yeeeeah! that is what i had last night!

boddington and red stripe both rock, whoooo! =)

food is for babies and fat chicks !!

picture.php

picture.php

RudeDog

Veteran
Top man SmokeFrogg......More beer than food in your fridge...Big up.

Partial to Boddies & Red Stripe meself.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I love any brand of IPA and many of the microbrews around here. I have garden slugs in my outdoors garden and I buy the cheapest beer available for them. They smell it, crawl in the paper cup and drown. LOL

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
ipa's are the best beers hands down..i think stone has the best one... the ruination is 15-17 a six pack but its sooooo goood.... other then that i like my two hearted and michigan ipa's.... all are good in different ways....

Put on your beer goggles

Put on your beer goggles

I'll drink beer and smoke grass till the wheels fall off the wagon and the train jumps the tracks homies !!

picture.php

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome beer, highly recommended...

smuttynose%20IPA.jpg

Gotta post up to second this recommendation.

Found this beer to be somewhere between a Dogfish 60 min & a Bells Two Hearted Ale, two of my favorites... Hoppy with a grapefruit/citrus flavor, right in perfect balance.

Esrar

ipa's are the best beers hands down..i think stone has the best one... the ruination is 15-17 a six pack but its sooooo goood.... other then that i like my two hearted and michigan ipa's.... all are good in different ways....

ruination is great stuff...
Just tryed Stone Cali-Belgique IPA
not as intense but a new fav of mine

If you currently live in Michigan, well, I hated it there. So sorry. But alas, I move around a lot, and I simply avoid alcohol when not in the Midwest. I've been spoiled.

When you go from regular access to Great Lakes Brewery, Bells and Founders to anything else...you're screwed IMO.

Regular access to Hopslam for 1.75 a bottle, oh how I miss you...

Michigan weather 9 months out of the year, oh how I don't miss you...

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
If you currently live in Michigan, well, I hated it there. So sorry. But alas, I move around a lot, and I simply avoid alcohol when not in the Midwest. I've been spoiled.

When you go from regular access to Great Lakes Brewery, Bells and Founders to anything else...you're screwed IMO.

Regular access to Hopslam for 1.75 a bottle, oh how I miss you...

Michigan weather 9 months out of the year, oh how I don't miss you...

Don't give up! There's great beer in all corners of this fine nation. You did not say where you're at, but there should be something good near by..

good luck

mgk :tiphat:

Z

Ziggaro

you can pretty much find a 90 minute ipa anywhere these days. we get some bells around here too. I love my 90 min don't care if dfh is sort of yuppie

fuzzymuffin

Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard FTW!!! I LOVE that stuff but can't find it very often. DFH 90 min. IPA is good but I prefer their 60 min. My daily drinker is PBR, though. IMO, it's the best light lager/pils on the market today.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
if ima go way dirt cheap prolly PBR or Coors ORIGINAL... both are great no doubt in tall boys only though

if ima go cheap/average id prolly go with rolling rock for them super hot days george killians irish red for night, oo my god almost forgot my favorite cheap beer MOOOSE HEAD shits to good!! fuckin shower in that shit. best canadian beer for sure

if ima drop some dolla ....... new glarus spotted cow. new glarus totally naked for sure sooo good too good. anyone else drink new glarus its micro out of wisconsin. stella artosis is delicous too

not a fan of the coffee or chocolate flavored beers. not hatin on em. i just like my beer to taste like beer. i am hatin on coronass and heinkrap haha

suds n buds baby!

I could drink with you anytime. New Glarus is barely an hour away, I may have to try one of those, fresh.. I just rediscovered PBR, and I'll never turn down a moosehead.

G

Guest3498

My first time having arrogant bastard's oaked ale, I like it a good deal. Tasty stuff.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts