whodair

Veteran
red stripe gets me laid !!

red stripe gets me laid !!

and it tastes good !!

picture.php

B

Beerdo

Got addicted to drinking Ice cold Carib's when I was in Trinidad. So nice having a ice box full of it in the back of your jeep.

hopleaf

i recently fell in love with stone brewing co's Cali-Belguque. it is truely unique and amazing

Attachments

• belgique.png
    belgique.png
    410.8 KB · Views: 15
C

Cookie monster

new one for my list is Coopers best extra stout...

It's like a slightly less creamy pint of Murphys irish stout with a bit more of the malt showing through.

The Aussies make a good stout...who knew :)

O

oddis90

Definitely some sierra nevada brew, pale ale, old chico,tumbler, torpedo, and killerweis.
I didnt really like their anniversary ale but I need to go the brewery once i hit 21! Haha.
I need to get their sampler tray of the newest brews.

aligee

Veteran
...of course im always down for a chilled heinken !!! new castle is a must !!! blue moon with some dank !!! now im getting thirsty !!!

A

arcticsun

Some of the best commercial beer ive ever had is Tsingtao beer, a Chinese beer. Its fkn awesome, tastes like home made beer. If you ever come across it, grab a few!!

tsingtao.gif

I guess ive also got to flag my local brewery, worlds northernmost beer brewery. Good ol' Mack beer.

Mack%20Arctic%20Beer.jpg

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I rather drink old turkey or captain morgans but when my homeys come by we like to keep a selection in the casa so it's everything from bud to mexican beer and I don't mind paying for some cerveza pacifico clara as it's what a few of my mexican familia likes to drink.

Latest posts

Latest posts