What's new

Ur Favorite Beer?

ehonda187

He bought the name Actually from some dude named Carl Conrad. So he didn't come up with it at all...I have a crap load of useless information because I used to work for a company who deals with Bud. I had to hear it from some old gray haired bastard at the nightly conference dinners...I used to suck down many a free Budweiser just to drown out Captain story time. :joint:

hopleaf

i have to say overall that a mojority have no idea what good beer is. here are beers you all need to try- seirra nevada's- gissade, big sky's- trout slayer, dogfish heads- 90 min ipa, delirium- nocturnum, delirium- noel, bells- two hearted ale, sam adams- noble pils, founders- devil dancer, great lakes brewery-burning river, gulden drack, two borothers- heavy handed ipa, new belguim's-2 below, but without a question seirra nevada's estate ale is the best beer made in the world. period. show me one more beer made with hops and barley grown all organically on the brewery premisis. the hops are picked and only moments later placed into the brew kettle for a hop flavor that is un matched by any beer in the world. as a hopfarmer, and certifed brewers assistant i know my beer. no more fucking budweiser please.

i have to say overall that a mojority have no idea what good beer is. here are beers you all need to try- seirra nevada's- gissade, big sky's- trout slayer, dogfish heads- 90 min ipa, delirium- nocturnum, delirium- noel, bells- two hearted ale, sam adams- noble pils, founders- devil dancer, great lakes brewery-burning river, gulden drack, two borothers- heavy handed ipa, new belguim's-2 below, but without a question seirra nevada's estate ale is the best beer made in the world. period. show me one more beer made with hops and barley grown all organically on the brewery premisis. the hops are picked and only moments later placed into the brew kettle for a hop flavor that is un matched by any beer in the world. as a hopfarmer, and certifed brewers assistant i know my beer. no more fucking budweiser please.

Yeah, you guys have no idea what kind of beer you like...listen to this guy.

You can keep the beer, I'll take Chivas Regal 18.

DURKA! DURKA!

Last edited:

Zivilbulle

I have very simple beer taste.

I like: Tecate, and Pilson, a beer i drank in Germany.
There is no actual beer that is called Pilson here in Germany.
"Pilsner" or simply "Pils" is a special kind of Lager beer.

I prefer Pils with only a little hop taste.
My ranking:
1. BECK's
2. Heineken
3. Warsteiner

Greetings from Germany! ;) Beer Age 16+ here :D

hopleaf

Yeah, you guys have no idea what kind of beer you like...listen to this douche.

You can keep the beer, I'll take Chivas Regal 18.

DURKA! DURKA!

no need to be a dick. wasn't saying i know what people like... i was saying that i'm seeing way to many budwieser products being named here. just figured that a site full of connoiseur's would like to try some craft beers made by people who care and not some brand name bullshit made with sugar and hop pellets. obviously you like your hard alcohol, so why don't go mind your own buisness. so go pound a bottle of hard booze, becuase you don't know shit about beer.

no need to be a dick. wasn't saying i know what people like... i was saying that i'm seeing way to many budwieser products being named here. just figured that a site full of connoiseur's would like to try some craft beers made by people who care and not some brand name bullshit made with sugar and hop pellets. obviously you like your hard alcohol, so why don't go mind your own buisness. so go pound a bottle of hard booze, becuase you don't know shit about beer.

Your right, i sent you a response to your PM, and want to put it in here as well.....

I thought you came off as a dick...but I understand that i misunderstood what you where saying, and either way, I do apologize..It sounds like you do know your shit about beer....I hhope for your sake a leprechaun drops 1001 cases of your favorite beer at your door step tonight while you are sleeping....Take care.

Sorry about the "douche" comment....out of line and not what this forum is for.

ButteredIt

i like bud light!

aahahaha ok ok just kidding. i'm a big fan of weissbiers. really liked Edelweiss, austrian? not sure. but it was taaaasty.

keat

There is no actual beer that is called Pilson here in Germany.
"Pilsner" or simply "Pils" is a special kind of Lager beer.

I prefer Pils with only a little hop taste.
My ranking:
1. BECK's
2. Heineken
3. Warsteiner

Greetings from Germany! ;) Beer Age 16+ here :D

Nice, rankin on the becks. Its really good beer, but heineken is a bit too easy to drink tho.
And the warsteiner have i never heard of.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Warsteiner with the funny little dots on top of the name ;)
One of the best beers in the world, my favorite.