What's new

Ur Favorite Beer?

Bud Meister

Depends on the time of day and the temp outside. In Summer I like Corona Light and a slice of lime. I Like Sam Adams Light at night and Heineken Light during the winter.

I love yuengling and sierra nevada big foot ale, but for beer pong ill take a some miller light.. goes down like water after a couple games.

just drank a moylander d.i.p.a and opened a greenflash west coast i.p.a ....it goes great with my bullrider bubble...its kinda cool how close american hops smells to good buds...btw 101 i have the last 10 years of the big foot barleywine in my basement...a few have went bad but most are in pretty good shape...its amazing how much it mellows out with age..

mrgrowmez

I Love the smell o' hops in the mornin'.............always trips me out when i'm sitting at the bar and i get a great big wiff of weed compelling me to try and figure out who's holding until i realise its just the beer.....gets me everytime

Aestivus

Cheap: Pabst

Downtown Brown from Lost Coast is one of my faves. I like Stones IPA, Guinness, and a corona every once in a while.

burning_red

eyes that shine...
ICMag Donor
Germans do it best thanks to the reinheitsgebot

without a doubt my favourite at the moment is Erdinger by the pint in one of those tall slinky glasses.Yummm ,careful though

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dale gribble said:
iam a certified beer geek...anyone else? i tend like the hoppy stuff like i.p.a and big doubles...some of my favorites are pliny the elder, racer5, maximus d.i.p.a, frank from pizza port...and many many others...

In my opinion, this question is a security concern!!!! If I told you my favorite beers, and for many other people, I am sure that would include micro-brewery beer as well. As we all know, such beers are often only available in a small regional area. IF someone posted such a small, regional beer, rather than a national brand...I personally, would remove it off your list, if you value being anonomous.

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
i found some Celebration Ale from the Sierra Nevada brewing Co as i've not tried many of the American beers mentioned in the thread-but it's cloudy so i'm going to have to leave it for a day or two before drinking-doh

while it settles i've got some Bishops Finger from Shepard Neame-it's not bad but a little too fruity for my taste

cheers
e

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
EddieShoestring said:
i found some Celebration Ale from the Sierra Nevada brewing Co as i've not tried many of the American beers mentioned in the thread-but it's cloudy so i'm going to have to leave it for a day or two before drinking-doh

while it settles i've got some Bishops Finger from Shepard Neame-it's not bad but a little too fruity for my taste

cheers
e

For best results with the Celebration Ale(this years I hope), use a pint glass and let it settle a bit before drinking. Enjoy!

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
thanks KBH-what an unusual beer. It has a v strong tangy, almost perfumed, taste and smell-caused i guess by the American hops. Not sure if i liked it-i'm going to have to drink quite a few bottles of it to give a balanced assessment. :jump:

cheers
e

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You drink beer?

You drink beer?

This is what I'm drinking tonight. It is 9% This has been my favorite for the last six months,. But that could change any day.

I guess my glass was dirty,so there is not much head.

Last edited:

BoB91

Sorrrryy...

Sorrrryy...

but no :wave: I do not drink beer. But a glass of nice bourbon on the rocks will do the trick. Maybe a joint too.

trouble

Veteran
I dont always drink beer..but when I do I always drink Dos Equis.

Stay thirsty my friends.... :bandit:

........................................................................................................

the 90 min is tasty, have you tried the 120??? yum. I love beer in all of its forms

Platinum_Octabong_BeerBong_073107.JPG

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EvilRaven1031 said:
the 90 min is tasty, have you tried the 120??? yum. I love beer in all of its forms

Platinum_Octabong_BeerBong_073107.JPG
Yes, I loved it. So strong. I'm about to try the "Aprihop" .

varriform

Hey,
I don't really drink but when I do it's an IPA like you have there. HOPSY
It's kinda weird cuz I don't really like beer but when I drink it I like it to be intense.

My other fav is on the complete other side of the spectrum.
Hard cider (apple beer) yum. It's sooo good mmmmmmmmmmm

Latest posts

Latest posts