What's new

Upgrade from 1k to 8k.

greenwithenvy

Veteran
yea cost is the reason I didnt just put all gavitas in there. I will replace the 2 Horti hps's that are next to the gavita now with 2 more gavita's soon.

This was the entrance to the basement bedroom that was turned into my flower room. Ill be putting the panel there.

picture.php

picture.php

greenwithenvy

Veteran
Hey Green - How big is your room? What type of climate control? It -looks- like maybe 12x16 based on drywall sizes (depending if those are 12ft sheets which they kind of look to be)? 8k in there..Nice!!

Those sheets are only 8ft. And as far as Climate control Ive just got a 6in inline hard ducted to bring in fresh cold michigan air. We will see tomorrow i hope.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Definitely clean and tidy but uh.... won't that be a little tough to cover all the pink nasty now?

Definitely don't want any of that exposed, anywhere in a grow house.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

greenwithenvy

Veteran
Definitely clean and tidy but uh.... won't that be a little tough to cover all the pink nasty now?

Definitely don't want any of that exposed, anywhere in a grow house.

That spot will not be seen or used for any growing. Its the back wall of my flower room and the french doors will cover everything.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Still don't like it. Unless you plan on never, ever, ever opening it again... while you're using that flower room? You'd be surprised how far that stuff can travel in an unused room with no air flow.

Cover that pink stuff.

greenwithenvy

Veteran
Still don't like it. Unless you plan on never, ever, ever opening it again... while you're using that flower room? You'd be surprised how far that stuff can travel in an unused room with no air flow.

Cover that pink stuff.

Thanks for the concern but that is a false door now. It will be locked and look like a bedroom in the basement. I wont go in there unless there is a problem. Its only one foot wide and I dont want to squeeze in there to hang the rest of the drywall. Its been like that for over a year with no problems. Thanks again. If it were for anything else I would cover it in a second.