What's new

Update, still need help!

no they wont do shit without roots unfortunatly. but they will root under 12/12 and show sex faster then giving them veg then 12/12

your plan is perfect. sex the clones while continueing to keep your "seed mothers" in veg. i wouldnt cut another set of clones for outdoors just yet, but it sounds like u have the space that i dont, once u figure out what clones turn male throw away the "seed mother" they came from.

tripping the lights may cause hermies but what i would worry about is this.

for ex.

i tripped the lights to many days in a row and my greenlady started to internode (this is how u know a plant has passed preflower stage and started to flower, in veg nodes are parrallel, in flower nodes spread and alternate) so i immediately reverted to 16/8 (veg) evrything was dandy she reverted to veg and grew a bit more before i took her outside. she should have been finished oct 12 but she didnt finish until nov 1

heres the problem. when a plant starts to flower, you should let it finish, if it has to revert to veg, the next time it goes to flower with 12/12 or outdoors will be delayed by 2 weeks to a month aka u cant harvest on time. aka mold in my hood. i learned the hard way

alot of ur questions are questions i asked last week lol

she should have been finished oct 12 but she didnt finish until nov 1

heres the problem. when a plant starts to flower, you should let it finish, if it has to revert to veg, the next time it goes to flower with 12/12 or outdoors will be delayed by 2 weeks to a month aka u cant harvest on time. aka mold in my hood. i learned the hard way

See thats exactly what I cant have happen. The fall gets too cold here too early. ( love canada ) anything past the first/second week of october and you're going to get hammered with frost/rain and mold.

I will be avoiding this if possible. Although Apollo11 is apparently a 7 week finish. I havent heard much for people trying this strain outside. Im guessing it'll finish late september. Hopefully.

Im sticking to the plan now.
Clones are on 12/12 starting today.
hope for the best.

ive harvested in november but its not sumthing u want to do

the wait + the chance of mold + everything is brown and the plants stick out like a sore thumb

northern lights does well in canada

Good news! All 4 plants I cut clones from showed preflowers and are all girls! Woopwoop.
4 seedlings still undetermined that are 2 weeks behind the rest.
All 4 females are completely different one of which being very sativa dominate. Extrememly thin fingers on the fan leaves. Teas starting to make a difference the girls are seeming to come around slowly.
Ill put up some pics this weekend if I get a chance.
I was wondering if I should avoid the sativa pheno for outside? Naturally it'll finish later than the rest no?
49 day strain it says

1 gallon RO
1/8 cup EWC
1 1/2 tablespoon kelp
1 table spoon corn syrup ( i have no molasses ATM )
pinch of jersey greensand (powdered)
cut it in 1:2 with plain RO
voila!

How long are you going to cook your new batch of LCs mix before you transplant?

How much is too frequent for tea applications? Can you over do it?
Every other watering okay? Ive only seen good results so far.
Ive been watering with plain ro water every other water

How much is too frequent for tea applications? Can you over do it?
Every other watering okay? Ive only seen good results so far.
Ive been watering with plain ro water every other water

So lets start with this answer you can over do it, YES!! As far as I know about how frequent is souly based on experience. When I first start them off I only feed EWC, Molasses Tea, and you can not feed to much of this stuff it only is used to increase the microbial population in the soil.

For Veg I use a High N alternating with High N & High P Guano tea. Those I only use every third watering. Simple.

For Flower the first two weeks I use High N P Guano tea every third watering, then after that High P Tea every time and straight water every 3rd or 4th time.

Let me know if you need any good recipe. Good luck man

Those plants look fine but they could be root bound. Is the new growth all bunched up? Keep us updated when you transplant take a look at the roots, check if they are circling.

They were circling. What do you mean about bunched up? They look to me like the edges are curled under, the leaves arent flat eithercurled down. I dont over water, Im careful of it. Leaves feel dry if you rub them between your fingers, purple stems.

They were circling. What do you mean about bunched up? They look to me like the edges are curled under, the leaves arent flat eithercurled down. I dont over water, Im careful of it. Leaves feel dry if you rub them between your fingers, purple stems.

Sorry I didn't explain further on the 'bunched up' part. By bunched up I mean there is no spacing between internodes. Meaning the new growth is just growing ontop of the internode below it without growing up and away.

Have you transplanted them?