What's new

upcoming feminzed release

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business

Haha you should see my Casey cut after 25 days of plain water, nannas everywhere but never a seed.....i find almost everything will throw nannas if you flush them hard enough, i managed it with the Original UK Exodus Cheese after 10 weeks flower with 25 day flush.
Peace

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Im late but crying out loud!! to get some Casey and would like a 1 shot at all the others to please..can i get on da list,,im a trusted seedbayer!!..cheers.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did I miss this Release??? if not can you give us a heads up when you will be dropping these

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Did I miss this Release??? if not can you give us a heads up when you will be dropping these
Nope you havnt missed a thing....yet lol. I think they are due to drop near 4/20 from what Conn420 said in an earlier post/thread. Take Care :tiphat:

el clandestino

super chato
I always have room for Csg. I want a suprise pack. I wouldnt be able to pick one anyway, there all winners in my book. A fem mix pack would be awesome. Peace amigos and good luck with all of yalls projects.

RebelGrow

fem mix pack is a hell of an idea.....i'd buy two or three of those just for fun. casey jones is looking mighty nice..just started your con chem, excited to see what will come of it.

Kabookie

Empowered Super Kabookiewomen
:)Connoisseur - what a great idea! Please consider me for the invite only .... :prettyplease:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I would love to get the GDP x GDP and the CJ x CJ ... Thank you very much for the consideration and offer!
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Peace,

Haha you should see my Casey cut after 25 days of plain water, nannas everywhere but never a seed.....i find almost everything will throw nannas if you flush them hard enough, i managed it with the Original UK Exodus Cheese after 10 weeks flower with 25 day flush.
Peace

I usually flush my cgs girls for at least 14 days now and the one strain tends to throw quite a few nanners also... never any seeds though. We also let the girls go a bit longer than recommended, so that may also contribute?

first fem seeds coming in a week to bay/bou

also to clear a few things up

i popped some seeds and found 2 nice females from o g ****** seeds and haave used them in the fem hybrids

these are both very kushy tasting and potent

ecsd x og kush is more a kush pheno hard nugs tasty kush
og kush x afghani kush this is more of a laconfidential/buba flavour more thick still very kushy

these have been hit witgh casey jones pollen and 1 plant with gdp pollen

so no ****** kush on its own just hybrids using the females

i will hopefully have a few nugs of these at 420 smokout for sampling

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts