What's new

Up To $20M Worth Of Pot Growing In SoCal Warehouse

bigbrokush

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2010/10/13/up-to-20m-worth-of-pot-growing-in-socal-warehouse/

Chino police officers showed up Monday morning at the commercial building southeast of Los Angeles after someone reported a broken window.

City spokeswoman Michelle Van Der Linden told the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin that pot valued at $5 million to $20 million was found growing inside the 4,000-square-foot building, where there was also about $1.5 million worth of cultivation equipment.

No one was inside and there have been no arrests.

Southern California Edison say about $20,000 of electricity was stolen to grow the marijuana plants.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Wow...take a look at $20 million in weed!!
potfarm_chino.jpg

:laughing:
These fuckers...I don't know where they come up with their numbers--

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
4000 sq ft wiht 1.5 million of grow eqiupment

LOL

what is it the AN regional warehouse? how many gallons of connisuer is that

asher1er

Veteran
Up To $20M Worth Of Pot Growing In SoCal Warehouse

"someone reported a broken window"

Typical PIG routine.. That's one way they cover there snitches

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
4000 sq ft wiht 1.5 million of grow eqiupment

LOL

what is it the AN regional warehouse? how many gallons of connisuer is that

No shit!! lol
4000 sq ft...so let's call it 50x80 area-- How fucking much equipment could they have in there??
We are going to pull approx 100 lbs from 6000 sq ft...that is a FAR CRY from $20 mil...or 5 mil....or even 1 mil!!
Judging from the rockwool cubes, I am guessing it was ebb & flow tables--

They prolly had a shitload of clones going....that is where they pull the high numbers outta their ass!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
1.5 mil in equipment? cops are some fucking lying scumbag shit for brains...just pulling random numbers out of mid air.

i bet my house has a good 1 million dollar grow and a good 100k in equipment then!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I wonder what color the sky is in PIG world. They certainly aren't anywhere near Earth!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
As prop 19 approaches more and more of these stories are going to be flashed across the news, as far as illegal acitvities and cannabis are involved ... they have been all over the local new stations... linking high $$$$$ with prop 215 and people who are doing larger scale grows.... might just back fire since california is broke and they keep claiming that a few hundred thousand in cannabis is worth MILLIONs lol....

hell at least if 19 were to pass and coppers were to start smoking, i could sell them doobies at 100$ a piece hahaha :joint:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
this was no ordinary warehouse it was manned by grobots from Advanced Nutrients and everybody knows they dont come cheap

plus they run on vodoo juice

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
well they were stealing power...no surprise there. stealing juice is almost a sure fire way to get caught nowadays....almost every grower i know (ones who used to steal juice) has converted to just paying their PGE now for the peace of mind...

I have said it before... DEA/LEO can do this themselves. Put on a big show for the november elections. How difficult would it be for them to rent a few vacant warehouses and put their confiscated equipment to use, in the name of publicity?

No arrests... funny huh?

G

Goodkarma

Damn, I must have $100,000,000,000 worth growing in the corner of my backyard.....oops take $1,000 off of that figure...an aphid just took a bite