What's new

Up The Loft (Episode 5)- new year ,new gear)

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
m@rg said:
day 28
sammet thanks mate ,had a bit of spare£,so i treated myself
blackrain how r u and thanks, i hope they will produce for me/us
mr big hey,gotta repot in next few days and im already starting to worry about height. i have def let the dogs out lol
caligreen hey mate ,i think every grow seems to drag ,but this run is def going to be an adventure
as im very restricted,they will all be in flower as of next sat i hope or when theres at least 2 decent cuttings on every plant
some are just starting to show signs of preflowers, still too early to tell yet sex

males are not being chopped this run ,but seperated from pack
og kush

:joint:
glad she recovered...
ill give you this you are are vigilant in the updates.

u have a bunch of good beans cant wait to see them bigger+flowers.

:lurk:

G

guest5703

sweet marg the OG looks happy now, do you ever top them before you flower?? If you top now then flower they will bush out a little more possibly? Well looks good keep it coming! PEACE

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 1 of flower

day 1 of flower

hey digital hippy, mr big ,caligreen thanks for stopping bye :respect:

only been in 5ltr pots 7 days and the roots are spilling out of all the pots.
as soon as they need there next watering they will be repotted ,but only the females into 11 ltr pots.
so far 4 confirmed female ,but not really looked very well and cant see the names on the pots lol, its quite cramped up here with so many plants :spank:

last week plants were pinched heavily,but recovered instantly,bottom shoots had only little chance to catch up
never veg this long ,can see some fun and games ahead lol

last of the shitty pics ,now there in flower hps will be turned off for photos

:muahaha:

GoneGrowing

Hey m@rg, everything is looking damn nice in there, well done man! It's a nice crowd in there:respect:, looks like its gonna get nicely packed in there soon. Congratulations on the four confirmed females, always nice to see them hairs popping out. Those pics where your hand is beneath a nice big leaf, is that the og kush, or maybe you lost track in the crowd :joint:

Looking really great, can't wait to see how this is gonna develop!

Hey m@rg!
:woohoo:
17028IMG_4854_th.jpg

it's sure getting crowded inthere:D
but everything looks nice and green, i'll be :lurk:
:wave:, Low

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 2 flower

day 2 flower

hey low :yes: nice to see u drop bye
gone growing how r u :wave:
not going to be so packed soon as theres been a dissapointing m/f ratio
tonight ive repotted 6 females,with a poss 1-3 more could be ,still cant tell yet,even on males ,its still early days

cuttings will be taken in the next 3-4 days

og kush #1 female-affie pheno, 2 confirmed females so far

jackie psd #1 female,2 confirmed females so far

baggie d #1, only one so far

also 1 snow dog female,dsd are looking all males :cuss:

looking for a good jackie psd male to backcross to the jackie p ,and gonna play with the og kushpollen,as ive got a great og pheno maybee male

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thread...i tagged it a few ago......just wanted to say your are doing a fine job untill now...i'm just curious how some will turn out....
some +

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sammet ,until they show me a 100% male gland there still is a slim chance of females poping up this week thanks for stopping bye :wave:

hey core how r u , glad u think its ok
im pretty confident my ladies will yeild.im just as curious as u r

uk cheese and jackie psd have maxed out the 11 ltr pot already
they are gonna be big plants :joint:jackie psd coulld be a jackherer ..soon see.

as far as my "breeding projects" go this run ,the only female im pollenating will be one of my little jackie p reveg. this is the smaller of the 2 and not worth growing for bud, so im gonna give her something to do for the next 10 wks
afew poss names - jackie the dog, og pukker ,double straw p .
theese seeds will be for only to fill any gaps in on future grows :joint:

pretty sure this is jackie psd lol slight chance she could be 98 jackherer ...damn weed

uk cheese

using the window cill again to clone
its gonna look like a window cill sog

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
damn weeds. lol
sorry to hear about you % but you should be cool. nice to see the FIM tops growing out fast. looks like it helped that branching alot on a couple of em. ah you got some cheese. that is very nice. keep it ill LORD OF THE LOFT.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sir :wave: :laughing: love it lol "lord of the loft" ill pop over later :respect:
1 dsd has suddenly spit hairs ,2 cuttings have rooted ,seeds have arrived,been a nice suprise for the day :joint:

..so i got told the cuttings might not be pure uk cheese :badday: , so i went to see my mate ,to see how the mothers were doing, hes doing a big run with them ,they are 5 wks into flower ,and they absolutly stink the place out ,worst of all its in a block of flats and even out side stinks of cheese.
well as soon as i smelt them out side the block ,i just carried on walking ,too dodgy being there .phoned him later gave him a good bollocking ,and to sort the smell asap
from what i smelt ,they are def good enough for me lol :rasta:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That cut looks like cheese to me, and if your mates mums smell like cheese, then.. :D Good selection of seeds there and some quality freebies, the loft is gonna be rocking :smoke:

G

guest5703

DANKIE!!!! Soooo if that shit is jack herer I will be super stoked for you!!! My C99 is awesome, so JH should be fuckin the best or something, lol I duno I'm high right now but PEACE!

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sammet :wave: i dont have much grow space ,but i do try to keep it rocking 24/7 lol ,cheers mate :respect: - u got a vote from me :yes:

hey caligreen ur ladies are looking great as always - u got a vote from me :yes:
never tried that c99,but heard nothin but great vibes about it,got me a pack of wallyducks c99 x blackberry to try next run ,thats as close as ill ever get
as far as knowing what plant is what ,ud think id be able to tell ..no chance lol ,will have to wait till the flower set begins

tied a few girls down, just to keep canopy level until they start blooming
they arent doing much at mo,just filling there pots i think, not many white hairs about yet

had a little mess with camera, iso 100,tungsten filter etc...still rubbish lol

a little lst - recovered in less than 5 hrs

og kush bx1

cheese

half the gang

JustinCase

Still looking good up in the loft my bretheren. Just checking in with the weebles, seein how they wobblin. Anything with that blackberry in it should be some stellar stuff. But then that's my opinion. Oh and how's the stretch on your OGbx1. Mine was crazy, I had to supercrop it just to level the canopy out as it went wayy above the others, I swear it was stretching like some of that skunkman gear. Late SB

Z

zoolander

Hey M@rg :wave: Looks like I've missed some good stuff. Nice pix and alot of detail in this thread . I'm not sure how to tag a thread so I'll just pop back in soon .

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The loft is looking great at the moment. Is the Cheese starting to stink? Keep up the awesome show mate.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its the weekend

its the weekend

hey c.b yeah,i love to have the option to choose which strain ill burn tonight lol, but in the past, i have done a few 1 on 1 strain grows,but just love the choice .
hey just in case ,nice to see u bak , no real stretch on the og s, there leaning more to the afghani side of the cross,ill come and drop in on u soon mate :wave:

hey zoolander thanks for stopping bye,glad u like , u do good work for i.c :respect:
hey sammet ,cheese isnt smelling yet ,but whats weird is the cuttings in my bed room window stink the room out ,and theres no roots yet
the smell will come soon ,and i must be on top of it this run ,after smelling my mates, im slightly worried lol glad i only got 1 in flower

fresh today :respect seedboutique for keeping me theese since january lol

thats a dog hair on the cheese pack lol soz