What's new

Up The Loft (Episode 5)- new year ,new gear)

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey lovelight thank you mate, i hope uve had a great crimbo
ur pycho s is just fattening up now , shes gonna show everything up for final yeild ,shes looking great at the moment,not had 1 single prob with her so far
got 4 clones of her for nxt run ,but im gonna gift a good friend a cutting to get him off the ground :respect: keep em comin mate

hey spocannabis thanks mate :yes: ,im glad u like my flowers ,things have gone far from perfect this run , im very happy they have turned out like this
:joint: have a good 1

hey metamorf thanks mate, gotta say ive never took my jackie p all the way,
not sure if it was before i was on ic but i have took her 110 days in soil and not full ripe , shes a strange one, even now @70 days theres 5% amber on the bud

but im happy @ 80 with her,she does things to me no other weed does...... absoluteley lethal when mixed with alcohol lol :muahaha:

cheese is going tomoz,followed by snowdog then at 80 days the rest go

:joint:

G

guest5703

danky dank dank!!!! The jacki P as always looks stunning!!!! Was that bubba K from seed or clone?? Looks great marg! PEACE

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey caligreen hows it goin mate , ur garden is sick as always :yes:
cheers,yeah the bubba s from seed ,she will produce better from clone i hope

:respect:

some very smelly cheese :joint:.........only managed to do half of 2 plants last nite

as u can see nothin massive but very smelly rock hard nugs mmmmmmmm
:joint: ... more tonite

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, great looking plants. The cheese looks awesome, looks like some smelly stuff. Really love the way that jackie p looks, super long pistils on that girl.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good maing.those are some frosty chikas,and they look nice and flushed...mmmmmmmm :woohoo:
peace bro.-T-

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey black rain thanks mate ,the cheese stinks .a 6inch carbon filter is useless lol whole house stinks

hey Tonatiuh thanks , yeah they have had a good flush,but i did manage to burn them quite bad before that ,so they dont look the best

yeild is a little lower than usual :cuss: , gotta throw a few more up there nxt run
there should be enough weed for me ,but mates are only getting a small gift this time

first run with new soil, ok but needs added lime and a few other things.ca and mg

phycos sister..fattening up , 2litre bottle style

i just love the vigour off the seeds,i prefer a good seed from a clone anyday

few more cheese nugs i chopped last night

lovelightpower

Veteran
cheese looks lovely mate, nice flush!

your seed picture is very artistic, i like it.

harvested 2 small jackie psd cuts last sunday, very resinous! doing a quick dry on a piece now. i know i should just wait, but i'm always impatiant to try a new strain.

actually thinking about it your psycho-sister x cheese is kind of a backcross.

considering psychosis maybe cheese x superskunk (vintage superskunk from when it first came out)

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin super nice in here bro.the cheese looks healthy as ...
nice seed shot too btw.
peace-T-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man, got you some seeds... nice... whats the name? Stinky Psycho Bitch lol, happy new year bro.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy new year guys :muahaha: :joint:
hope this is a great start for all of us

hey lovelight thanks mate , i hope u like her , yeah shes greasy eh :respect:
i think theese seeds will be killa mate ,shame i only got a couple

hey Tonatiuh thanks mate ,ur girls are looking great too :respect:

hey black rain ,lol yeah its gonna be something like that .happy new year mate

bubba kush , lovin this plant ,very deceiving little nugs,the hardest buds ive ever had pleasure to squeeze
bubba kush x phycos sister = uncounted , harvest tomoz

snowdog, no seeds made ,
great little yeild bumper,with nice resinous nugs, but flavour kills it for me ,good all round stone, but taste is too bland . ill put it down to a bad pheno caus every one else is happy with snowdog

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey m@rg happy new year to you to brotha hopfully a good green year your shit looks dank man to bad about the snowdog sure looks nice maby a good cure will help the taste a littel enjoy the new year peace brotha :respect: :friends:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neat thread M@rg :yes: loving the Psychos Sister shots,, got these ready for 2009 also. All the best :yes: :canabis:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
soz for not checking in guys

hey big the dog turned out pretty good mate ,yet to taste her tho
, its def gonna be a green year again , id love another 600w to kick the first 12/12 of 2009 lol nice 1 mate :respect:

hey docleaf thanks mate ,ull like the pyhcos sister, cheers for dropping in :yes:

hey love light :respect: lovin the pics mate,u mastered the cam already
does really look a good pheno u got there , nice 1 mate

had to crop a little early due to saving the clones, still hit 75 days tho
got a little temperary layout at mo ,getting new flooring and building the walls up with blue plastic sheet, its free so cant complain
250 running at mo 24/7 with heater on low giving a soil surface a temp of 19 - 21 c, a little low ,but when i switch to the 600w it will sort temps out

had theese under a 10 w fluro for 12 wks ,there in real bad shape , but with lots of love they gonna give me some great buds :joint:

ok this is the lot, all having a good cure ,

this was the previous runs effort

looking pretty consistent :joint:

so this run im doing 4xcheese,4x jackie p ,3 phycos sister,2 bubba kush

seeds germing 4xblue sonja , 3 sourbubble bx, 3xc99xblackberry and 4 ogkushxdouble purple doja ,some needed a little help with the tweezers but all have cracked as of tonight

there going into soil tonight..

with my fingers crossed there will be new additions coming soon ...

:joint: :joint:

metamorf

Damn looking nice m@rg! Come by, let's compare the cheeses :D
Damn icmag won't let me rep ya :(
I'm going to post some cured bud shots with macros soon of the last harvest. The current one is looking crazy with long fat foxtails going on haha.

Anyways, good work!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin saweet brotha you have stash like crazy eh...
and im sure you will TLC the lil ones back to ship shape and get plenty of beautiful buds from them.
im sure ur gonna rock this run too man.peace-T-

H

Hazeseeker

Happy new year m@rg:rasta:, looks like you had a great harvest to kick off '09 judging by the look of the jars bro, awesome selection of flavours:canabis:,
yep i know what you mean about the temps hitting low lately, been having to use a heater for the plants during the dark period as well, even had snow here a couple of days ago, supposed to be warmer by the weekend thankfully as this heater eats electricity like an animal :fsu:

peace bro:ying: