What's new

Up The Loft (Episode 5)- new year ,new gear)

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey urbangrower, thanks for dropping bye ,hoped u enjoyed the read :respect:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey blackrain cheers mate , that chemdogs been crossed with nearly everything under the sun ,but ive not seen this selection :muahaha:

the chemdog bx1 male - 1 dirty smelling stinky mofo

gonna be
chemdog.d x uk cheese =
c.d x jackie psd =
c.d bx1 f2's
c.d x pyhcos sister =
c.d x bubba kush =

phycos sister

same with the pycos sister male will pollenate all strains
1 bud site on each and every plant for both males

still going through there changes ,plants appetites are getting bigger now

cuttings

got a new cloner == the Mc Donalds cloner=== :laughing:

been restoring my old tamiya rc last few days ,got given it when i was 10 for my bday ,now im giving it my son for his 8th bday .
done her up real nice ,new bearings, pinion,motor,electronic speed controller,receiver,battery
.i keep getting carried away ,if he wasnt only 8, this rc would be going 40mph+now lol

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin awesome yo,damn i thought i was tagged up on this already bro ...my bad... the plants are lookin stellar,the chemdog x bx 1 looks like it has some real nice form too.
im taggin up with my high self right now bro.peace

oh yeah them r/c's are fun huh bro!!! i have a couple gas ones by Traxxis.
i can play with them for hrs yo.its easy to get carried away with them too yo,wheels rims paint,bigger engines ...and on and on...
peace

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Pimp yo rc lol... That's cool man, hand me down rc. All those cross's sound awesome...

That first cross could be called cheese dog lol, take it easy man.

B/R

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Sup brotha looking good in there go chem go lol so he is a stinky sucker a i realy injoyed my last grow of rez gear the sour diesel ibl is the bomb wish i culd of made it last first bottel gone lol good luck with your project brotha peace :lurk: :bow: :respect:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow killer pics...and nice project you are handling.....good thing i come in once and a while...although i always have to track back....lol....nway you got it dialed in for shure
props M@rg !

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 16

day 16

hey Tonatiuh cheers mate and :respect: for dropping bye
yeah love the little rc's ,ive got a 1/6th nitro but he aint getting his hands on that till hes older lol
im real happy with the chems, real happy with rez's gear, pretty dank stuff

hey blackrain nice 1 mate lol yeah cheese dog it is , gonna be dank
:muahaha: :respect:

hey big yeah real sucks to run out of s.d , thought i had some still.....gutted to find none left , got the real dog this run :respect:

retired from purchasing any more seeds now. gonna stick to making my own from now on :joint: you just cant beat a fresh seed

struggling with my cam lately loads of interferance goin on ,light changes?
so heres a few ...

bubba kush leaf

jackie p

uk cheese

the mystery strain - either dsd :muahaha: or snowdog :cuss:
def doesnt look like the og ,and not jackie psd cause of the smell off her is diff

everythings looking nice and lush because of the uk cheese being so damn hungry ,as u can see shes going red on me ,and thats no trait ,just about stopped it now as new groth is nice and green ,but they cant stay on this kinda feed schedule for long .all my ladies are getting the same water,and there just on the limits now , might split their feeds up from now

ogh and its brrrrr out side ,in the last week ive had 2 bursts of snow and its been below freezing for 2 nights

hey core thanks mate nice to see u drop bye , im gonna have to come and see u later to see how things are ur side :respect:
:joint:

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey metamorf thanks mate , my camera is playing up big time
cheese are hungry mofos ,but im not sure if its the soil nutes too low for them

well ive gone and burnt the tips of my ladies :badday:
nothing bad but it shouldnt of happened ,skipped a flush and carried on feeding
then to top them off,dosed them with a shot molasses lol .

new soil is taking a bit of adjustment. the pots are so light i can pick a 12ltr pot with plant up with just 1 finger and thumb ,so im just goin on a 4 day feed pattern and they seem to like it .

water now for all 4 feeds or until they ask me for food , my plan was to max them out with food anyway on the start of flower , should keep them a little greener towards the end .

males are spitting out flowers now ,gotta get them out now in the next day or so into my bed room where they will be stress tested

sulphur burner is working fine , no mites anywhere but got little specks of sulphur dust on a few leafs ,will have to turn it off soon as i cant have none of that dust on my buds

:joint: pics tonight :joint:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man, that Kush has huge fans. Good to hear there's no mites left.... have a great week-end man.

B/R

Kinderfeld

very nice man took me a while to find the thread...glad to see you have kept some males...and yes they are very stinky...maybe more stinky than the females least that is the case with me...waitin for those buds man we will be on about the same page...I am also going to pollinate my bx1 babies with some straw d pollen :smoke:....:lurk:

Hey M@rg!

Wow would ya look @ those:
17028IMG_6542_th.jpg

eventhough that's a male, it's a great green looking plant man!
Be interested to see what crossings you'll come up with on y'r own now you've retired from seed-buying.:lurk:
Laterz, Low

metamorf

m@rg, are you using a diy sulfur burner? I'm thinking about building one but i'm kinda scared of the smell.. I've got neighbours real close :( If I burn it inside the tent for a couple of hours with fans off and then turn on the extractor fan with the carbon filter on it, is it going to take care of the smell?

I really, really gotta get rid of the PM I've had for a while now (actually since I got the cheese clones) and my options are either to buy a sulfur solution that is sprayed - or make my own burner and getting some sulfur.

Damn I hate Powdery Fucking Mildew, Botrytis and all their cousins :)

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great show my man,that cheese is a hungry lil chik huh...mental note...LOL...
i just loaded a bunch of strains in my new tent im sure imma be havuin some of the same issues...oh well thats why we love to grow right?wouldnt be no type of fun if there was no challenge.
you doin good at keepin her in tune for now but i agree yo,different feed regimine will have to come into play soo....
well didnt mean to ramble yo,just real meant to say good ass work bro...imma stoner yo heheheh :joint:
peace -T-

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey black rain , cheers mate yeah that bubbas the slowest to react so far ,think im gonna get her a little closer to the light ,nice fat leaves on her :respect:
hey kinderfield nice to see u :yes: id love to have some straw diesel pollen right now :respect: ,i must say that chem male is so smelly shes a nice one

hey low ,yeah im hoping on doing seed runs every go now so we will see what comes :yes:
hey metamorf ,if u got pm this is the tool for the job mate
its not a home made 1 ,its called a hot box. it vaporises,not burns .much safer

smell isnt bad at all really , same smell as off a firework but not half as bad
for it to work all fans/extraction and lights must be off while in use :yes:
1 down side is is gives off little sulphur crystals if used alot which land on a few leaves
hey tonatiuh thanks mate ,yeah they all were getting a little hungry ,cheese the most ,its more rewarding having a few strains on the go ,its all about the taste :respect:

both males have been seperated from the pack ,topped both males and put in window untill flowers open up ,if it goes tits up i still have the plants in my bed room to get pollen
im not looking for much pollen,cause a little goes along way as we all know
a few flowers off each will do fine .

from yesterday
chem dog

phycos sister, chem on the right

phycos sister today

hope every one has had a gd wkend :joint: :respect:

G

guest5703

nice healthy plants there m@rg!! Sweet little rc car too, that idea your doing about getting your rc when you were young then giving it to your son when he was young is exactly what I think about all the time, but with a bike I have instead ;)

Looks like your gonna be breeding a lot eh?? With chems??? Best of luck! PEACE

metamorf

m@rg said:
hey metamorf ,if u got pm this is the tool for the job mate
its not a home made 1 ,its called a hot box. it vaporises,not burns .much safer

smell isnt bad at all really , same smell as off a firework but not half as bad
for it to work all fans/extraction and lights must be off while in use :yes:
1 down side is is gives off little sulphur crystals if used alot which land on a few leaves

hope every one has had a gd wkend :joint: :respect:

Okay.. I might actually build a diy sulfur vaporizer then, it seems easy enough. PM is a BITCH to get rid of.

And oh yeah, I had a great weekend. Art, sex, weed - what's not to like :D

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice shots of them lil males bro...good luck when you pitch the pollen ;) im sure its not the firs time you skeeted on a chik LOL ...peace bro-T-

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey caligreen hows it growin mate :yes: ,this chem i got is the best male ive ever grew, even now shes nearly as smelly as a ripe cheese bud,real sickly diesel yum :respect:

if i can carry just the smell of the chem over to the cheese, shell be the ultimate

hey metamorf hows u :yes: :joint:
should be easy to make, crushed sulphur is real cheap to buy

u had a better wkend than me ... i didnt get any sex lol loads of weed tho

:respect:
hey Tonatiuh thanks mate , ive dusted quite a few plants in my time ,but its always been chucked on lol . mother nature does the rest in my eyes
ill pop over to urs in a bit :respect:

so last night i got drunk and made bubble :yes:

only used 220 ,160,90 a the 25 bags , couldnt be bothered with the rest,not looking for melt anyway :joint:

was very,very drunk by the time i started bubbling , only managed to do 2 passes with the trim

90 on the left 25 on the right, some bits look a greeny colour but it was still wet when pic was taken

25 on the left ...90 right

not tested none yet ,mouths watering lol
:joint: