What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unspoken's Garden.

unspoken

Now that I've had some time to spend with all of these girls, my only keepers are going to be one pheno of sour bubble and one pheno of GDP. The OGER99 is good, but not a standout IMO...forgettable I think is the right word. The fire OG bx just didn't have the OG funk that I wanted. Hopefully I will find that in the Wifi I am growing now, and if not, I've got some happy valley from HOL, Venom OG from Rare Dankness, and Secret OG from CV to go through. The GDP keeper pheno is fantastic. Not super strong or high yielding, but a relaxing gentle stone coupled with a fantastic lemony/grapey funk taste and smell. The sour bubble keeper is super frosty with a kush like bud structure and a sour/kushy smell and taste.

unspoken

Yeah, out of 2 packs nothing seriously impressed, although it was pretty good smoke. I just want to build a stable of keepers that when you smoke it, you won't forget that strain, and you will definitely know that's it, or not it next time you get it. Know what I mean? So far something like 5% of the females I've grown from seed have been keepers for me, and when I get through all of these strains I'll narrow it down again from that group.

Big John

You've got the right idea, if you're gonna grow from clones then why do anything but keep the best and toss the rest? Otherwise you'll just have a room full of "not quite what I was looking for".

Latest posts

Latest posts