What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Under The Bodhi Trees

highlem

those blockhead, Snow Lotus & Gojis OG are looking really happy in your garden, already dank at 50! please keep the pics coming, can't wait to see harvest time...

Salute Rosy Cheeks! :tiphat:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
You asked for it! Here's day 53, and some of the ladies are leaning hard.

picture.php

Here's a pic with two Sunshine Daydream buds from two different phenos. The one on the left is the tall, lanky low yielding pheno. It has stopped growing and I swear on Bob Marley's head that it looks ready to cut today, but I'm going to let it go 70 days. It can't make it any worse... The right side bud is the short pheno with a good yield. I like the looks of this pheno, if it was a woman I'd definitely have sex with her.

picture.php

What is this again? Don't smoke and take pics at the same time folks, my memory is blurred but it looks like a Goji OG bud...

picture.php

This is the shortest Super Snow Lotus pheno. It seems to have a decent yield in relation to its size, it just does not dazzle like some of the others.

picture.php

Last up a group pic. The two colas on the right is one SSL plant, the giant on the left is my big SSL sweetie...

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Unless you've had enough of stinky, resin packed buds... here's some more!

picture.php

Here's a Super Snow Lotus to the left and a Goji OG to the right. It might look like the Goji (5.25 ft) is the heavier yielder, but the SSL is actually fatter and has a thick undergrowth of bud, whereas the Goji is almost naked below. SSL wins!

picture.php

More SSL...

picture.php

My cutest Sunshine Daydream. If she smokes the way she looks I might marry her. How am I going to brake it to my girlfriend?

picture.php

Last, a short OG leaning SDOG. I actually mistook this girl for a male in late veg. The males I end up keeping I cut down to a minimum size, and this is what I did with her. Had I not fucked up she would have been three times as big, with a lot more of those fat buds...

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks tge, I'm keeping an eye on your Sour Bubble project. I never thought of crossing those two, yet it seems so obvious,

picture.php

I think this is a Goji bud, but it could be a low SSDD branch. Almost sure it's a Goji... or not. I was stoned again.

picture.php

I'm pretty sure this is a SSDD bud, at least almost sure.

picture.php

Super sure this is a Super Snow Lotus. Really.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are some huge buds! Great work!
Looks like you will be very happy come harvest time.

:tiphat:

kro-magnon

Veteran
That's some beautiful buds you have there, I'm amazed by the size of your Super Snow Lotus colas, that's huge and resinous. All Bodhi strains are magic, there is something special in every lines he has.
What kind of smell have your SSL? See how they do I'd like to grow some if the smell is something I like.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
What kind of smell have your SSL? See how they do I'd like to grow some if the smell is something I like.

Well, they're like people they smell differently to each other.

But in a general sense, imagine sticking your nose into Mike Tyson's arm pit after 12 rounds of swinging, then put a lemon drop into your mouth, rince with some Country Club malt liquor and mix those scents and flavors around until they become one. It's pretty close:biggrin:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
...imagine sticking your nose into Mike Tyson's arm pit after 12 rounds of swinging, then put a lemon drop into your mouth, rince with some Country Club malt liquor and mix those scents and flavors around until they become one. It's pretty close:biggrin:

haha great pics and loving your descriptions!

tagged up :lurk:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks for your kind replies. Flatter works on me!

picture.php

Here's a Misfit, made by IC member Core (Purple Bastard X Bogglegum F2). A sweet, straight single cola plant that didn't put on much weight, but if she turns out to be a soft smoking heavy Indica - as an alternative to Bodhi's Sativa leaning hybrids, then I'm happy.

picture.php

Another Goji OG. Not the tallest (the tallest is right behind her), but she's a topped plant and this is only one main stem out of three. She did put on some weight, for an OG...

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
picture.php

I just want to share some late flower Super Snow Lotus pics, day 62. It's a beautiful, rewarding plant, what I'd call a workhorse skunk, and I'm curious about what kind of off-shot phenos might turn up in the F2 generation. The main colas are now slowly bending over for the weight. I'm going to take most of them at day 70, I think...

picture.php

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Day 68 in the flower house. Goji OG above, Super Snow Lotus below. Not much is standing straight up anymore. It's especially a problem with the Goji OGs. I remember Bodhi mentioning that floppy stems was no more with the Goji OG, but that was only a half truth - since three of my six Gojis are bending over gumby style. Apart from that I'm really happy with this grow and the genetics. The real test will of course be the smoke, once cut, dried and cured. I'll start chopping this weekend, an honest smoke report and comparison of all the strains in this grow (Goji OG - Bodhi Seeds, Sunshine Daydream - Bodhi Seeds, Super Snow Lotus - Bodhi Seeds, Bogglegum - BOG Seeds, Misfit - Core) will follow.