What's new

Under or Over watering?

isoprop

here's a pics update, they are at the end of the fourth week of flowering and they seems to be ok :woohoo:I keeped the same recovery method until week 3 of flowering ( ph 5.5 and normal feed schedule), in the fourth week i raised a little bit the ph to 5.8 and raised too a little bit the ferts level using Biocanna Rhizotonic + Biocanna BioFlores + Biocanna Cannazyme + Biocanna PK 13/14 + Biocanna BioBoost + Micro nutrients....comments are very much appreciated..thanks every1 and have a nice day!

Attachments

• CIMG4587.jpg
    CIMG4587.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG4598.jpg
    CIMG4598.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG 3107
    IMG 3107
    141.7 KB · Views: 22
  • CIMG4595.jpg
    CIMG4595.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG4599.jpg
    CIMG4599.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 6

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
attachment.php

thats what I call a proper angle for a dangle...I'd say your well on your way Iso..glad it all worked out...now if you want any tips on Blooming...Im always open as well..
I want to add and don;t take this like its set in stone cause we already have learned that Cannabis is a Acid Loving plant basically...
Ok heres how I see it....as we veg and start bloom were mainly making sure the pH is in those lower ranges and fluxing up thru good ranges to get all it can...
Now when we Bloom were mainly concentrating on P-K usage and consuming any excess N as it flowers...and lucky enough that for blooming Canna pref's a lil higher pH range cause by Mid bloom were Only flowering and by late bloom only Ripening...
So keeping a lower pH will not be as essential cause what were mainly after is most accessible in the higher pH range...
So for me if a soil mix is used then it dont really matter cause they would have it suited for cannabis..
Now for inert and Hydro based we def must keep pH in check so I stick to that 5.5-6.2 range thru veg no matter variety...As they start to bloom I alter the pH or let it base Up more thru Bloom staying closer to the 5.8-6.5 ranges...
just make sure you give enough P 2 K ratio thru bloom + carbs to help activate and transport and you should be solid...but hope it helps and keep rollin
FOE20

isoprop

View Image

thats what I call a proper angle for a dangle...I'd say your well on your way Iso..glad it all worked out...now if you want any tips on Blooming...Im always open as well..
I want to add and don;t take this like its set in stone cause we already have learned that Cannabis is a Acid Loving plant basically...
Ok heres how I see it....as we veg and start bloom were mainly making sure the pH is in those lower ranges and fluxing up thru good ranges to get all it can...
Now when we Bloom were mainly concentrating on P-K usage and consuming any excess N as it flowers...and lucky enough that for blooming Canna pref's a lil higher pH range cause by Mid bloom were Only flowering and by late bloom only Ripening...
So keeping a lower pH will not be as essential cause what were mainly after is most accessible in the higher pH range...
So for me if a soil mix is used then it dont really matter cause they would have it suited for cannabis..
Now for inert and Hydro based we def must keep pH in check so I stick to that 5.5-6.2 range thru veg no matter variety...As they start to bloom I alter the pH or let it base Up more thru Bloom staying closer to the 5.8-6.5 ranges...
just make sure you give enough P 2 K ratio thru bloom + carbs to help activate and transport and you should be solid...but hope it helps and keep rollin
FOE20
Hello there mate and sorry for the delay..yes they are on the right path to a great harvest and thanks for your availability :dance013:Nice reading FOE, your are an human encyclopedia :laughing: Your advices are priceless as usual. They are flowering very well, later i will post some pictures..have a nice day!

isoprop

Pics update guys, comments are really much appreciated :tiphat:

Attachments

• CIMG4619.jpg
    CIMG4619.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG4618.jpg
    CIMG4618.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 6
  • CIMG4617.jpg
    CIMG4617.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 8
  • CIMG4616.jpg
    CIMG4616.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 8
  • CIMG4622.jpg
    CIMG4622.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 7

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
coming along nicely but it looks like they are getting a little soggy again
you can see the weight but the previous pix showed those 'praying leaves' everyone aspires to

isoprop

coming along nicely but it looks like they are getting a little soggy again
you can see the weight but the previous pix showed those 'praying leaves' everyone aspires to
Yes I took the pics just before watering them, i will post again pics after the watering so you can make a comparison :biggrin: The soil usually is very dry

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
look prety decent iso man...I'd boost your P-K and carbs about now and just set for ripening..and ya i'd say your pH slipped a lil again but it seems to be doin well enough..
but mobot has a good eye whether its sogged or dry its that angle we wana keep in check..and we should see more resins by now to...but mainly go with what feels best...
I'd still drop the pH a tad more and boost P-K and carb levels but otherwise it looks green and healthy over all..
oh and clean up all that dying leaf and loose lower growth...just concentrate on the top 1 foot of solid penetration..The unders wont dev well with a thick canopy anyway so clean it out...:biggrin:
but keep um rockin
FOE20

isoprop

Hi FOE i will follow your advices and let's see what will happen, i am watering with a ph of 5.5, i will lower it a little bit, let's say at 5.0 and will boost the PK level but i don't get what you mean for "carbs". I was planning a nice cleaning of the yellowing leaves and lower growth, i will do it this evening...do you think at this stage of growth should I see more resin?

isoprop

Could I flush them with RO water @ ph 5.0 at this stage of flowering? They just started the 7th week of flowering...