What's new

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
3rd ....I was thinking .... just because its working again , i wouldn't just leave it be . if it happened once .... it will happen again !!!
could it be because you dropped the drill on the fitting ? or maybe air flow to or from the unit cuz of insulating that part of the barn . that would be the first 2 things to look at for a solution . but really ..... don't just assume it was a fluke !!! it will come back to bite ya in the ass if ya do ..... BTDT too many times !!! find out WHY it happened .

I'm going to try to get it figured out for sure.

I didn't actually see the drill hit the lineset, just saw it fall in the general area and the tech checked it out and said it's fine. Static pressure right where it should be, no oil leakage, no smell of freon.

Checked it this morning and it's fine, made it thru the night with no problems. Checked the filter and it's as clean as brand new.

That leaves me thinking it was lack of air flow around the cooling fins on the back of the compressor. I pulled it out a foot so I have the minimum clearance back there again.

Will be getting together with my tech again tonight and I'll pick his brain.

Kinda of wish it had been the lineset so we could have just fixed it and been done.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
:coffee: mornin fellers...

should be looking at getting a stack of lumber next week...:dance013:

Lumber huh? Oooohhhh, I like lumber too. I also like a carpenter that knows what to do with said lumber.

What to do, what to do?

picture.php

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
It's raining here & I don't want 2 go out in it, but I need to change my water in my rezs all 3. OK im going first puff, puff, puff, puff, ok ,pass :smoke out: im gone :laughing:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: well its frickin gorgeous here,but of course im stuck inside trimming up what will hopefully be a bumper crop of glue and cookies...
im hoping to see a solid 2 off the 20 gallon and 3 cookie plants...that would be sweet..... getting the panel installed and having the line dropped is gonna be a couple grand im sure,and five gavita600w are gonna be a fair chunk of change...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Its currently 68.3 degrees outside, with not a cloud in the sky.

I got the Mangla/Lax plant taken down and hung. Maybe more like a half pound or so on that one Im guessing.

The gorilla plant is looking very heavy, and is reeking. Here is a lower larf bud this morning
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i should know in a day or so how well the 20 gallon glue did...you know,give you outdoor boys a goal to shoot for next year with that free light y'all are always going on about! lol

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
If a trumpeting people grown gorilla comes running through the brush, get the hell out the way! :D . Those outdoor gorillas can be murder

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doc she loves what ever your doing so keep doing it :)

I have been waiting for the test results from the Dispensary near me. I have lost faith in their service. I don't know what they are doing with my samples. I have left 2 separate samples when I call them they can't find any data on my samples and then say can you bring in another sample WTF are you doing with the first 2 I sent in????? So im not going to use these guys(iona's farm'acy) they just don't have the proper customer service. They are most likely smoking up the samples.

I got the new AC stand in place. That was a bitch. I made the exhaust hose stationary with very little movement. It has to be put on just right so the hose slides down into the unit.. The unit weighs a lot had to remove the casters or it would not have fit. Its in place and won't be moving anytime soon. At some point it will be installed in the closet with just the front visible. Will wall off the opening around and above the space that I need to fit the AC in there.. I can get to the back side from the other end its a slider door. This will free up a bit more floor space. Not a priority.

picture.php

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Things are never easy.....the house im currently in, hasnt had the window in the room my tent is in opened in quite some time. In fact, i think its been painted over and sealed to an extent. gonna get a chisel and hammer and have at it

here goes nothin

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Geez !!! ya'll SUK in one form or another !!!! :good:

there ... i put it plain & simple for ya Yort !!! :biggrin:

Evening gents :tiphat:

Its THAT time of day again boys & girls .... passem if yer puffin'em :smoke out:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I just did a quick finger trim on 9.25 zips of Lavender Lights DG1 plant. The spiral leaf just cracks off and falls away. A quick sissor trim by someone else and it is done. The DG2 plant had very large airy buds full of trichomes. Most of that will be turned into waterhash, so as to retain that wild flavor. Should get alot.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Good News! Finally got the damn window open after about 4 beers and a bazillion profanities :laughing:

Dans, im lookin at you....or anyone actually....would you suggest sucking the colder air directly into the tent or into the room the tent is in and passively pulling it in? Mind you, i exhaust into the room the tent is in and typically just keep the door open

Status
Not open for further replies.