What's new

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just the fact that you have all that space all to yourself really irritates the hell outa me !!! no wife no kids no critters & all that fukin room !!! & you pay 500 a month LESS than i do for a 2br shoebox !!! :wallbash:

You SUK !!! :bat:

you would crap yourself if you saw what you could get in this town for that price....4-5 bdr...2-3 bath,3 car garage,pool....for that kind of coin you could get a sweet place here...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have strawberry diesel and chimeras mental floss coming up,i see the cookies is purpling up so it may be time for some purple frostbyte from that hammerhead guy...

pappy masonjar

Veteran
unc-Before I was having a hard time distinguishing the glue from the cookies. Now, its clear as day. And i can def tell your room is cooler this run, even your glue looks to have hints of color tryin to poke through.

the other screen filled in nicely,a chemdog99 in a 20 gallon and a grape romulan x grape krush in a 10 gallon sharing a 3x4 screen...

white x f13 with a 2x3 sceen and a 10 gallon pot
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]
You ever gonna make that gg4 x (white x f13)? Elmers glue

I got a new ph meter my water is 6.9 & 83 ppm ,that's good for tap water wright?
I checked my rez 4.7 something happened to my water in the last mounth or so. I flushed with 6.9 water for 10 min,then checked ph 4.9, I did the same thing again water was 5.4,then fill rez an added nute adjusted ph,it took almost a week to get it to 5.7 to 5.9 in all 3 rez

My local water authority is having problems, and they dont have a clue why. My tap is brown and is at about 9 ph. And it stinks. Id be lucky if my water came out my r/o as clean as yours is from the tap.

just the fact that you have all that space all to yourself really irritates the hell outa me !!! no wife no kids no critters & all that fukin room !!! & you pay 500 a month LESS than i do for a 2br shoebox !!! :wallbash:

You SUK !!! :bat:

You should hear what my brother and his wife pay. They live in the finicial district NYC. $4700 a month for a 800 sq ft 1 bd rm.

Your place doesnt seem so bad huh?

where i live, its one of the most affordable/live-able cities in the country. Live-able, meaning the cost of living is inexpensive considering the quality of life. i think.

i have strawberry diesel and chimeras mental floss coming up,i see the cookies is purpling up so it may be time for some purple frostbyte from that hammerhead guy...

i miss that guy.;] whats the lineage on the frostbyte? Is that his gdp x querkle?

I got a new ph meter my water is 6.9 & 83 ppm ,that's good for tap water wright?
I checked my rez 4.7 something happened to my water in the last mounth or so. I flushed with 6.9 water for 10 min,then checked ph 4.9, I did the same thing again water was 5.4,then fill rez an added nute adjusted ph,it took almost a week to get it to 5.7 to 5.9 in all 3 rez

Could it be any residual cal mag? Or other fertilizer? Did you try flushing with un adjusted tap water? Not sure. F your runnin hydro? G luck:woohoo:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Just popped some really crappy looking small an very white Diesel Fire seeds an some (not that far behind in shitty quality looking) Massachusetts Super Skunk X Hindu Kush, some more Mosca Negro SweetTooth creations and some very old SwtTooth #3 seeds from Spice of Life :woohoo:
So lets hope that some decent fire comes from these extra beans though I don't expect the Diesel Fire or the MSS SS X HK seeds to even pop as they were such crap, I tell ya I would be super super pissed if I had paid for those seeds, how they didn't end up in the rubbish bin during sorting is beyond me :dunno:
Anyways still puffing an passing down here
:smoke out:

Last edited:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Whats up b00m! Yeah that always blows my mind. How in the hell a sorter misses one white seed let alone all of them in a pack. White seeds stick out like sore thumbs among the dark, healthy ones. Makes ya wonder if they really missed them.

alrihht everyone, i must try and sleep

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin fellaz :coffee:

Heya b00m :tiphat: your MSS X HK seeds were bunk ???? i have 5 left that i've been waiting for perfect conditions to pop them so i don't kill them like i've been doing .
were your seeds white or something ? mine look nice & dark & healthy .... the first 5 popped no problem but the low RH killed them after 3 days here . like sooooo many others :(

I've got a bunch of seeds including hammers frostbite that i don't want to chance killing again , till i know conditions are perfect .... then i'll pop them . i've got about 30 S1 seeds i'm stickin in water tonight that came from different strains .... should be a smorgasboard of genetics in them beans :)

Can't wait to see how yer strawberrys turn out Unc ... i've got a couple packs of them in wait plus the SDK's he made too :)

Pappy ..... you couldn't PAY ME to live in NYC ..... i don't care if its the upper west side !!! no freakin way i'd deal with that mess on a daily bases !!! I'd be the roof sniper in a matter of a month !!!! lol

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: being lazy so far today...cant decide if i want to go for a ride or try and get the workshop a bit more straightened out...going to get windy later so maybe a quick dash out to the desert...:tumbleweed:

it is going to be really nice this weekend so i may just do a couple of longer rides over the next couple of days...yeah,thats a good plan...gotta hit the store today and grab some groceries...gonna be dropping into the 40's at night soon,need to think about getting the plants back inside....

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had so many distractions yesterday that all the shit i had planned to do HAS to be done today along with the things i had planned for today . gonna be a busy weekend here fer sure !!!

Get that room done Unc so i can live vicariously through you :biggrin:

if i can't have it .... i might as well watch you have it !!!
between you & 3rd ..... i live in a really nice dream world !!! :bigeye:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I had so many distractions yesterday that all the shit i had planned to do HAS to be done today along with the things i had planned for today . gonna be a busy weekend here fer sure !!!

me too, I know that felling.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
MY B day coming up in November. I was wanting to by some Bodhi seeds $70 but I want c99,strawd,an some others also. I can only afford to by just 1 pack WHAT to by??:plant grow:

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

lol,i was cock of the walk before that damn third and his fancy gavita-rolling tray-sealed-multi res 6 bazillion tons per watt set up.....damn you third!!! damn you to hell!! where is the dramatic fist shaking at the sky smiley when you need it?

unc have u grown out strawberry d before?
nope,popping my strawberry cherry!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: not too jealous huh Unc !!! :biggrin:

decided on what i'm doing with the floor ...... Duhhhhh !!! my kid works for a flooring distributer ..... he's bringin me a 12 x 8 piece of lino :dance013:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MY B day coming up in November. I was wanting to by some Bodhi seeds $70 but I want c99,strawd,an some others also. I can only afford to by just 1 pack WHAT to by??
wait for the Stank Bros GG cross to hit the bay Bug !!!!!
should be before the year end .

Status
Not open for further replies.