What's new

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

there goes edro

Veteran
Hey! I clicked to this thread to fix a flat on my bike tire!!! What's with the plants?! This isn't one of those MJ forums is it?! LOL!!!!!!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Morning guys.

Got all my lumber and insulation ordered yesterday for the barn, will be here Friday. Also went ahead and ordered the gutters for the barn so I can collect some rainwater.

Hopefully get the barn done next week and maybe I can get a tent set up so I can flower out my SPG and SPK's. Hopefully find a keeper.

Found one bud off the RHS that had white mold. Wasn't even one of the bigger tops so it must have just been where it was situated or it grew once it was cut down and hanging. In any case I bought two more wall mount fans for the room. If need be I'll buy another two for a total of six. Mold would be a killer for me right now.

Will be chopping four ladies tonight and yield will be off the charts I'm thinking.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin gang :coffee:

Stuck 9 GG's in 5" squares last night from the cloner , theres still 2 more in that don't have roots . have quite a few more strains to transplant tonight after i get some labels .
so i'm kinda gettin back on track .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
time for another puff break...

fix a flat? presta or schrader? full tube replacement or just a patch? lol,try youtube,thats where i go...im thinking of checking out the new tubeless style inner tubes...they allegedly never go flat...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Morning guys.

Got all my lumber and insulation ordered yesterday for the barn, will be here Friday. Also went ahead and ordered the gutters for the barn so I can collect some rainwater.

Hopefully get the barn done next week and maybe I can get a tent set up so I can flower out my SPG and SPK's. Hopefully find a keeper.

Found one bud off the RHS that had white mold. Wasn't even one of the bigger tops so it must have just been where it was situated or it grew once it was cut down and hanging. In any case I bought two more wall mount fans for the room. If need be I'll buy another two for a total of six. Mold would be a killer for me right now.

Will be chopping four ladies tonight and yield will be off the charts I'm thinking.
You can get alot of water off that roof! What kind of roofing material is it. Hopefully not something that might get into the water, although you do filter it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning guys.

fingers crossed...i was pretty startled to see mine...it was a damn nice cola too,true soda bottle size...

Mornin gang :coffee:

Stuck 9 GG's in 5" squares last night from the cloner , theres still 2 more in that don't have roots . have quite a few more strains to transplant tonight after i get some labels .
so i'm kinda gettin back on track .

as long as there is glue you can rebuild...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Speaking of sicosnipophobia....... :D... I got a call from the cleaners, about the little Jacobs ladder plant they just finished cleaning. It was over one potato. They also said people really like it to. That fuker must have cost me almost 5 bucks to grow :D LOL!

LOL! Theres Dr. Purper starting off with the outdoor rib jabs first thing.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Morning unc, morning bike enthusiast's

Yea, its a little nippin this morning here, the high is 73. Yesterday was like 72, clear skys, the slighest smell of fall on the air... one of those extremely rare, beautiful days we get out here, that almost make it worth it.

A few pics to start the day:smoke:

mid morning snack. purple trainwreck n kush.

View Image

View Image

Scotts OG lower larf bud, around day 44. still a good ways to go. gettin frosty despite the root aphids. yields are hurtin though. I can't wait to xterminate these things.

View Image

Thems my favorite papers too.
I remember the evening we rolled two joints of GG4 and smoked them one after the other. We were sitting on the tailgate out front "seeing things" Some pretty wild visual effects. It was like we were seeing 3 dimentional or something. Depth perception was enhanced.

I gotta say, Headband is giving GG a run for her money. They are about neck and neck. This will certainly be a wonderful cross.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta say, Headband is giving GG a run for her money. They are about neck and neck. This will certainly be a wonderful cross.

Don't forget me when the seeds start droppin Doc !!! I think i'm more excited about this cross than I am about stank bros . even though both should be fantastic !!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta make up some veg juice .... I hate adding rhizo & protekt in the same jug cuz they both sky rocket my PH !!! but they are both essential parts of the early growth !!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i like em a lot more than Raw's for sure. and I bought some of those clear, plant cellulose papers the other day, straight garbage. They look cool, but they taste like plastic or rubber or something. [/FONT]
I didn't like the Raws or clears either !!!! i'm a zig zag man from wayyyyyy back :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
phew,enough of that....my new favorite garden tool,the 2 prong weeding hoe...sure does get those bermuda grass rhizomes out...die die die bermuda grass die!!! sorry,my weeding tourettes is acting up:biggrin:

lol doc,it better be dirt cheap to grow since its dirtweed!:)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Dr, Purpers Beaster Patch! :D

Slept good last night. The kief hash is good medicine. I feel like I had some laughy Taffy for breakfast. Ive been messin with Nevil this morning too. Shot him off an e mail ladened with pics of the OG/mango. LOL, Hey Nevil, How do You like My crosses? Wanna try some of this here Beaster? :D He always takes my humor with a grain of salt.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
You can get alot of water off that roof! What kind of roofing material is it. Hopefully not something that might get into the water, although you do filter it.

2 year old metal roof.:biggrin:

No problems with shingle debris or even leaf matter for that matter. No trees around to drop em.

I did some math the other week when we had a good rain and found out approx 600 gallons came off my roof that day. Kinda sealed the deal.

I was looking at a 200 gpd ro filter but the gutters cost less. 170 I think it was for all materials, vinyl K snap.

I think I'll have to take them off before the snow flies cause with the metal roof the snow gives way like an avalanche and would probably rip em right off the fascia.

Unless my roof is warm enough it doesn't collect snow. A possibility I suppose. I'll take em down the first winter to be safe.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
2 year old metal roof.:biggrin:

No problems with shingle debris or even leaf matter for that matter. No trees around to drop em.

I did some math the other week when we had a good rain and found out approx 600 gallons came off my roof that day. Kinda sealed the deal.

I was looking at a 200 gpd ro filter but the gutters cost less. 170 I think it was for all materials, vinyl K snap.

I think I'll have to take them off before the snow flies cause with the metal roof the snow gives way like an avalanche and would probably rip em right off the fascia.

Unless my roof is warm enough it doesn't collect snow. A possibility I suppose. I'll take em down the first winter to be safe.

Do u get that crazy icecicle build up around your vents on the outside. It prolly dont matter to u. but it can be a dead give away in the wrong place. Unc prolly hates dealin with it too;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,you mean sandcicles?

went meat shopping at the coop,they got a new batch of stuff in,picked up a sirloin and another package of their kabob meat,stuff is mighty pricey but its real grass fed free range beef still herded by guys on horses....dead creature + wood fire = happy unc...

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

how about this

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they showed up that time!

the lands of "yoyo floppies" need to get another pack or two,i noticed one of the cookie plants has taken a severe lean from the weight of the buds...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

and a shot of veg and the sweetestcindy99 in a 45 gallon pot...3 more weeks and she goes in i think,easily a pound plant..

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Grizz

Veteran
really nice veg shots unc, wish I could get mine lookin like that,

pappy and third hows the gg cuts doing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts