What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got alot of transplanting done today . got the 8 GG's in 5" pots to get some roots going . they'll be going into the tent at my buddys after i get it set up & tested . I'm hoping by the end of the month . got 5 of the KKSC in 5" pots too , plus the Bog's i decided to keep . & a few Moms to grow out , like the Madness , SFV , purple frostbyte , sour power & the 2 Biesel pheno's .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of tunes, a buddy just let me know if I get a terabyte hard drive he will fill it with 5000 albums he's downloaded over the last 10 years, cleaned up and organized.

So on a bad note, my window banger in the veg room seems dead. It just ices up now every time it tries to cool. Had to shut off a 600 for now until I get a replacement.

Thats a helluva collection of Tunes !!!!
bummer about the AC . I can imagine the look on someones face when ya walk to the counter with an AC to purchase this time of year :biggrin:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thats a helluva collection of Tunes !!!!
bummer about the AC . I can imagine the look on someones face when ya walk to the counter with an AC to purchase this time of year :biggrin:

I got a few sitting around the house cause we don't have central air so I'll just grab one out of storage.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good:lookin good dan,seems like the new set up is working out after all,been a while since you bitched about it!:biglaugh:

bummed i didnt get the right cables to try the speaker out,but it should be easy to find the right one,and just a simple 1/8" to 1/8" plug and i can hook the little speaker i got the other day up to it and really be kickin the serious watts! :headbange

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,went ahead and pulled the trigger on a solar panel,got two headlamps,an mp3 player,two speakers and a camera to keep charged up,should be set on electronics aside from the gps...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good dan,seems like the new set up is working out after all,been a while since you bitched about it!

yeah , has been awhile sense i really bitched about it huh ? lol

lol,went ahead and pulled the trigger on a solar panel,got two headlamps,an mp3 player,two speakers and a camera to keep charged up,should be set on electronics aside from the gps...

Dude ..... you've got more shit on yer bike than i have in my van !!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,well the ogre is basically the family suv with tow along camp trailer....i know i have said it before but i think i have the bikes pretty well set,and the camping gear theres just 2 things left on that list,sorry,3 things,a down jacket,the gps,and a new leatherman tool.that will pretty well cover me from 0 degrees to summer minimalist camping...
once you get into good enough shape the road riding can get mighty boring,at least i can have music and still hear what going on around me this way...plus who doesnt like toys?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far.....my bike gear consists of......well......all I own is a water bottle :laughing: (has its own holder though)
get a pair of bike shorts next,they make all different styles so you dont need nuthuggers to get the benefit of the padding...be prepared,they can be shockingly expensive....let me tell you,on a long day it makes a huge amount of difference....

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So on a bad note, my window banger in the veg room seems dead. It just ices up now every time it tries to cool. Had to shut off a 600 for now until I get a replacement.
Is the indoor coil clean? What is the temp where the outside coils is?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank Gawd they make more than the nuthuggers..........was already trying to figure out what to stuff in them in order to impress the women at the bike club :help:
a big pair of thighs,if you're packing guns it dont matter...
i just wear a pair of regular shorts over the nuthugger shorts unless its super hot out,i have one pair of mountain bike shorts that look like regular cargo shorts but the have a padded liner short inside but its mesh,those are great but they're a hundred bucks a pair! i almost got another pair today,i could use another 2-3 pairs of bike shorts...

a little secret about bikes shorts.......waaaaay more comfy if you go commando,even with overpriced long leg liner underwear bike shorts are just much better right up against the boys...so yeah,multiple pairs is a good idea for me....

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Is the indoor coil clean? What is the temp where the outside coils is?

Clean as can be. Outside(other half of barn)is 65-70 cause of the mini split compressor and the 1000 watt tent.

Did great for the summer, fall and into winter. Couple weeks ago it started making creaking noises so I pulled off the cover and found the coils frozen.

It's about five years old. What do ya say Joe?

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
on the long rides for sure,nothin like some nut butter,grease the boys up and a dab on the taint and all good to go!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The subject always winds up about nuts with you Unc !!! lol :laughing:

2 down 2 to go .... this shit is STICKY !!! almost as bad as the glue .... i gotta clean the scissors after each branch . its got the strongest lemon scent i've ever had in a plant !!

picture.php

picture.php

:biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh I will get to it .... count on it !!! my screen saver is the 4th pic you just showed of the RHS :)

& yeah thats the madness in my pics .... she kinda surprised me . i wasn't expecting it to be this good . dunno why ... maybe cuz of the fast finish ..... but yeah she's turning out REAL NICE !!! can't wait to smoke it !!! kinda puts her in the same catagory as the RHS ..... with the fast finish of nice buds . these are like rocks they're so tight , I'm hoping that it transfers over into some decent weight .

how long did you veg those ????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.