What's new

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and i thought you were setting up some sort of peep show!

boy,sounds like cali is fucked as far as water,i thought it was bad here but theres no where near as many people....good year to have a garden,produce is gonna get pricey....time to get a greenhouse built here,and get some form of water collection going off the roofs and get some panels up there....

time to get crackin here....thank god im done with trimming...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and i thought you were setting up some sort of peep show!

boy,sounds like cali is fucked as far as water,i thought it was bad here but theres no where near as many people...
always the Perv ain't ya Unc :bat: nope . sorry . just a light containment contraption :biggrin:

Cali's fuked no matter what !!! forest fires & no water , earthquakes , mud slides , & god know what else ...... poor bastards , is all that sunshine & beautiful women really worth risking your life to live there :laughing:
& that ain't even mentioning the HIGH cost of living there !!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,like i always say,cali is great,except for all the californians! if they could just get rid of them....as long as they dont move here and jack up the property values!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Yeah its like a heat wave here @ 23 degrees lol :toohot:

Mornin SUKers :coffee:

Got my 7 40" mini blinds yesterday . now just gotta hit cassa de depot & pick up some firring strip to mount to the cieling so i can mount the blinds to them . should be able to get it all installed tonight with some help from my cousin . i'll grab some pics tonight after its done .

in case ya missed it ..... i'm closing in my trays with white mini blinds to help keep the light into the trays .

should be interesting to see the least :dunno:

I musta missed it. sounds good tho.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my compost pile is starting to look pretty good,plenty of rich humus smelling stuff in the middle of the pile,should be able to sort out some good stuff,got enough stuff in the yard already to get another pile going...frackin windy today again.....

Thought I'd finally check this thread out and got the munchies and hoped to see some good fishstick pics and my bikes all good right now, thanks. Did find some yummy lasagna and cream cake pics. Dang I'm hungry. Wife just got home with some goodies. Let me go see what I can snag. Regarding Cali. Get rid of all the greedy aholes and Hollywood blasting horrible messages with there crap and people actually worship these F's. I say God, some say Karma, but shit there is so much greed and corruption there is no escaping cause and effect. People need to get right with God, themselves and each other, but not gonna happen for the most part, but only a few good hearts that still exist out there. Is what it is and greedy f'n NY(wallstreet,gambling central) recently hit and just the beginning I believe most people wont change and are to greedy and stubborn. Unfortunately the poor are the hardest hit in any disaster while the rich hide in there temporary fortresses that can't hide them from there ultimate date with destiny and there fate for living such a life. Life is all a choice, everything, and most have been enscribed with there cultural, environment and rarely see beyond what they were told unless a seeker like me. It is true, Seek and you will find. I am not intending to :scripture:, but the world needs preached to in a big way. Our country is trillions in debt and refuse to listen to people that are the problem and choose wisdom instead and only wish I could budget the $$$ as me and the misses do and live very well on very little. Saw the Cali remarks and to state the obvious though most don't care to see the ugly truth. I do have hope and faith that someday the meek will truely inherit the Earth as they should. Not trying to funk your thread UF, but I do try to keep it real and don't live in a fancy fantasy world like most spoiled asses in the developed countries. The poor, most, if given the chance are just or more greedy and why God bless the poor in spirit, the humble etc. I know I don't sound to humble and sorry if anyone is offended, but the truth again, is what it is. Be good and fair in your dealings with each other and true blessing will abound and even everlasting life through the grace of Gods only son. Being evil in any capacity is not very hard to do, but to Love and walk in peace can take much effort and understanding and takes a real man to do these things. Mandela is one example of a man in power that chose peace and love and could have went a different rout, but thank God he didn't. Now that he is gone who knows. We need many more in power that don't let it go to there heads. Peace to all believers and unbelievers here and do hope the best for everyone and why I brought this up at all, cause I really care and this world, my country needs serious help and they need to stop destroying our planet too as many repercussions are being felt due to the rapping of our planet. Responsibility has gone away and Greed is all that matters and at any cost. It must stop and will only get worse I think until WE the People band together and stand up to the greed. Of course this is nothing new and has been here thousands of years and always been injustice, but know the top of the pole is about to its end, literally and the world can't even hold many more people or should we just continue to let them starve and kill em that way. Horrible. Anyone figure it out that the Philippines was a popular tourist destination and 60,000+ kids prostituted there yearly and many many more abused for labor etc. I HATE people that abuse kids period and they got what they deserve and probably using the children to rebuild. No mercy for the likes of them and still going on even now I am sure. Dirty gov and cops, they will all burn as they should if they do not seriously repent and quick. Time is short and if you don't like what I have to say then don't read it as it is meant for those with a heart for God and all he has blessed us with including Cannibis. Quit blaming God for the evil in the world as it is mans choices and yes the devil who loves people to think light of life and blame God for his doings. I don't know if it was God or not that hit the Philippines, but surely not sorry for that evil f'n country, except the children and innocents. Be a real man and stand up to the lies that have been so thoroughly distributed in the minds of so many. My belief. I do hope this helps someone see beyond the current box in which they CHOOSE to reside. Free your mind and soul. It is a daily process with so many things in life bombarding our heads and much more frequent with modern times. Open your eyes and see that God is good. And fishsticks and lasagna are good too, in moderation of course. peace.... :tiphat:SR

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ummmmmm k lol :biggrin:

i'll get pics later bug .... if i get it done tonight . i grabbed all the materials ..... now i just need the motivation . GG kinda suked the oomph out me right this second :biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought Unc was the only one spinnin circles till he was dizzy ..... guess not huh hank lol :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got the 10x12 adapter taped on the new 12" Hurricane. When the lights come on I will set this big boy on top of the new Phresh 10 x 39 scrubber. I still need some fittings for the pumps and some spa flex for the hose to pump water in and out. I have it set up to pump from the rez into what ever, there's another pump in the drum that pumps fresh DI water into the rez. At some point I might make that automatic with level switches. Same kind of setup I had on my Aquariums.

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
smoke something more uppity lol
wish i could .... everything i have right now kinda knocks ya into next week :faint:

that thai looks like it could keep ya spinning though :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: never know what you'll find in this thread!:biggrin:

farted around in the garden a bit today,pretty windy again so not much fun...went to the used book store and grabbed some books,and the regular book store for the latest mountain biking rag....got a review of the REEB donkadonk fat bike....
speaking of bikes,spent a couple hours cleaning and lubing the fleet,cleaned all the dirty glassware,got everything cleaned up from trimming,made some iso wash,sitting on a hot water bath right now,looks like its mostly evaporated now...gorilla glue iso wash that is....

i swear it was skinny skank day out...and sketchy meth head day...but walmart was wall to wall skank-a-tude....oh wait,no wonder,ebt came out today or welfare or something....no wonder....

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i swear it was skinny skank day out...and sketchy meth head day...but walmart was wall to wall skank-a-tude....oh wait,no wonder,ebt came out today or welfare or something....no wonder....
Yup .... check day .... thats why i went yesterday .

been pretty busy tonight myself . got 6 of the mini blinds hung . the last one can wait till tomorrow night , its gonna take some fabricating to get it hung cuz of the ducting & filter in the way .
but heres some pics .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If i want to work on a tray .... i just pull the blinds up & i have all kinds of access .

picture.php

picture.php

.This might actually work lol

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
:tumbleweed:

You could always give em a pump on your bicycle.

Shit, Josey is probably the only other one old enough to remember that phrase

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no way dude,there was like waves of skank coming off these girls like cheap perfume....and they were everywhere,not just walmart....

dan,you may have come up with something there....as long as the air keeps moving in there it should work...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah , i'm looking for a couple of the low profile double fan window fans to hang on each end of the "tunnel" .
the 16" fans , i'll probably just take one down & use the other one to blow on the ballasts .

Status
Not open for further replies.