What's new

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
you still trimming that bitch ? good god man you need trimmer, you would have been done days ago and buds ready to hit the door. just think you could have went for a long bike ride instead of sitting there sniping all day.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,it is gone already,i just need to finish the last of it is all...yeah,im super super slow...premium product demands premium treatment,thats what i tell myself anyway....this morning i was trimming onto the scale to get that last quarter ounce trimmed for a pound and say bye bye...
i'll get the last qp done and then just the angels share left to trim so a solid 24 oz will go out the door on that one,and i weigh my oz to 30 grams...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im going to have 5+ plants all coming down around the same time. I'm going to have a lot of timing to do. I gotta prepare myself. I already got some new scissors.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bug I see you got the single leaf thing going on also. I just started some new clones. I'm gonna watch em this time and see if it shows.
I honestly don't know if it will do anything for the slime . its mainly for disolving salts & breaking them down so they flow freely . l'll have to read it again .
EDIT: its phosphoric acid & pottasium oxide .... it should break down that slime too . depending on what it is .

why are you getting a slime is my question .
Not really slime but kinda. I cleaned all 5 screens again tonight. I may still be getting crap from before I got the drip clean. :dunno: It did get a little slimey in the rez 1 time from me missing washing it 1 time for 2 weeks :hide:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i was hittin on the vapor pen when i wrote that one..i should have said...whats up...but it came out wazzup...and i forget to pick up beer today too dammit,how can i ride a bike without beer?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
what sup with all the single blade leaves?

bug I see you got the single leaf thing going on also.

I'm telling ya, she can be a sensitive lady. Mine did that before they went into flower which is why they are a bit stunted. Not as bad as bugs but single and triple bladed. Around week 2 they started back with 5 fingered leaves.

My glue aren't really drinking right either. I can water every other day with them where as they should be bone dry after 30 hours.

As pappy said as well, I've yet to see a seven fingered leaf on mine. She can be quirky I tell ya.

I'm dying to get another round ready to go healthy as can be.

D

DHF

them chickens are known as yard birds freds.
also I just cant imagine grass fed beef being better tasting than a grain fed black white face steer. ground corn the last three weeks , all that fat marbling in a 1 1/2 inch thick rib eye, omg,

nice hall on the last gg unc,
Yeah Bro , them yardbirds el pollo loco`s keep me and mine in fresh cackleberries and chicken cooked 9 ways from sunday , so I allow them crazy mutha fuckers ta roost and shit mostly where they damn well please in return for the favors..Yum.......now JW......

If my hawgs is grainfed , rest assured my Black Angus moo moo`s that I put up 6 weeks before processing get pampered almost as well as Kobe and American Wagu beef stock , but......

They ain`t GETTIN my beer , so all grain and feedcorn with molasses plus a few other things the old man down the road throws in turns my meat into some of the most lean but marbled like a mofo product that I`m quite proud of , and get rave reviews from all what tastes it off the grill or smoker....anyways...

WTF with the glue spittin out 1 leafers like a plant that`s "re-veggin" huh ?.....What kinda veg cycles are bein run as in maybe 24/0 could be stressin em ?.......especially if they`re still doin it with 20/4-18/6 , etc....dunno.....

Takes recovery time though before they snap out of it huh ?....Hope ya`ll figure it out guys and learn howta avoid it with such a fine specimen.....regardless....

Carry on Unc.....:biggrin:....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

Jbomber79

Veteran
I have noticed some weird happenings with my last run, leaves never got very big and
the buds never swelled at the 2 week mark?? Dunknow this next one looks better than ever no strange leaves.
Should I go back to 18/6? As of now I'm 24/- timer quit on me and I have just let them run.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Yeah I haven't noticed anything but smaller leaves no single leaves..

Thanks JOE! btw sounds like your doing good and staying free good to see!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Here's a pic of one of mine the first week in flower. Not singles but mostly triples.

picture.php

Here they are about a week before flip. Pretty much all fivers and I even see some seven fingers(guess I was wrong about never seeing them). Glue's are in the back row.

picture.php

picture.php

Looking at these pics and remembering what was going on at the time(vacation, new drip setup)leads me to believe it may be an over watering sensitivity.

Jbomber79

Veteran
I could see where water would be an issue they don't seem to get thirsty until
the later part of flower for me..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: still never seen the singles and triples on any of the glue cuts i have taken or run...

mornin fellers...got the pup on the way over to spend a few days...of course shes not so much a puppy anymore...guess no super long rides until next week...thats good,i need to get working on the yard anyway and get the gardens set up for the spring...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
:dunno: still never seen the singles and triples on any of the glue cuts i have taken or run...

mornin fellers...got the pup on the way over to spend a few days...of course shes not so much a puppy anymore...guess no super long rides until next week...thats good,i need to get working on the yard anyway and get the gardens set up for the spring...

Start over-watering one and see what happens.:biggrin: You know, for science. I would but I can't sacrifice plant count.

I'm pretty sure that's it though. As I started putting that last post together it kind of jumped out at me. Funny how sometimes you just need to look with a different eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts