What's new

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good looking hound dog ya got there b00m. ( know its not a hound but I call em all hound dog lol)
Weather is finely on my side. Gonna be in the 70's and low 80's for the next week so I'm gonna flip the flower tent :woohoo:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks guys she is a real beauty that's for sure but damn oh damn can she snore :bigeye:
Makes the walls vibrate I swear :D

bootea

plant salvage

plant salvage

Dan since the active ingredients are all oils, what about spraying (drenching) the plants with water containing a mild soap to dissolve it all off and enhance a speedy recovery?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awww,what a cutey pie,i bet she makes great faces with those eyebrows...

mornin fellers...gave up trimming last night around 600 grams,looks like i should get pretty close to 700 off the scrog..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah mate she makes great faces when she furrows her brow and looks at you with those black eyeliner eyes :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,i bet,im sure she has a great "huh?" look and the ever classic"who me?:biggrin:
i probably get to see my little doggie buddy today,need to get cracking and finish trimming the last of the glue...good god it reeks when you have a bin with 600 grms in it sitting around! theres a sour funk permeating the air...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
morning guys & thanx b00mer , thats about the only thing thats put a smile on my face today !!! she looks like shes a sweetheart !!! i know i'd be lost without my girl chevy :)

plants are a goner !!!!! might be able to salvage a few clones from the cloners but ...... oh fukin well ...... live & learn :shucks:

this ain't been my week at all !!!! plants dead , package gone missing , van broke down ...... sounds like a freakin country song !!! :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well at least theoretically it can only get better from here!

we've all been there dan,i dont know how many times i almost quit growing after failure after failure,it all seems so simple now but i just couldnt grok it before...or how many times i would only end up with scraps after a harvest because i barely ended up with enough to cover expenses...it took a long time to get to this point...you will get there too...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
:yoinks: Holy Shit dans :yoinks:
Hope some of them recover bro

Holy shit! that natural stuff did that, the peppermint oil stuff? wow. do i feel like a dick for pointing you in the direction of that stuff. I wonder why people said that shit worked good. I can see its says "safe and effective". Thats obviously complete bullshit

HOLY SHIT DAN :yoinks: You need to smoke before you do that shit. I'm sure you have thought about it by now but when ever trying a new product only do it to 1 plant to see what effect it is gonna have. Hope the douching works :ying:

yeah J ... it was the Essentria IC3 buncha natural oils in it . like peppermint & rosemary etc....

fukin attic smelled great after i sprayed with it ..... go figure !!!
it cant b said enough HOLY SHIT DAN .I WAS GOING TOO TRY THAT STUFF .all natural oils WTF

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its gotta be some really strong shit Bug ..... if ya do try it . only use a couple ML per gallon NOT oz's !!!! & only on 1 plant at first !!!

No silver .... i always turn the lights off after spraying .... thats why i noticed it ..... i went back in to turn the lights on .

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Its gotta be some really strong shit Bug ..... if ya do try it . only use a couple ML per gallon NOT oz's !!!! & only on 1 plant at first !!!

No silver .... i always turn the lights off after spraying .... thats why i noticed it ..... i went back in to turn the lights on .
u don't think too much oil suffocated the plants. something simler too that happen to me using neem oil years ago. just a thought

Danksmith

Veteran
are any of you guys familiar with pgr's(the good kind)... ive found using tricanitrol in sprays w azamax is awesome for larger plants...

silver hawaiian

Veteran
are any of you guys familiar with pgr's(the good kind)... ive found using tricanitrol in sprays w azamax is awesome for larger plants...

I just read somewhere too about foliars with tricanitrol - but know nothing more about it than "Hey, some guy mentioned that." :)

Can you tell us more? :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not familiar with them really aside from knowing to stay away from snow storm and bushmaster or what ever it was called...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
but yet they've got a dosage for sprayin on livestock & chickens .... wtf ???
i read that whole panflet that came with it & i don't remember seeing the part about not spraying on house plants . :wallbash:

yeah live & learn & I'm a fukin dumbass !!!

That was far too high of dosage for direct spraying on the plants. I was using rosemary and peppermint and lavender essential oils last year. I probably used a couple teaspoons per gallon of water and a spoon of peppermint hemp oil soap. I, on occation use Lucent (same as avid) on tiny plants long before bud. That is meant for ornamentals, but is completely gone in less then 2 months. The mites are gone right away. It is a miticide. I would never use it during budding, or just prior to budding, for safety and health reasons. Also protect yourself when you spray that stuff. 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water is the recommended dilution, and thats plenty strong.
Im sorry about your loss Dans. Ive done similar and lost my old LA conf and Sweet Tooth plant like that

Danksmith

Veteran
I just read somewhere too about foliars with tricanitrol - but know nothing more about it than "Hey, some guy mentioned that." :)

Can you tell us more? :D
yea im limited on info but i have some good friends who use them...

basically P.lant G.rowth R.egulators encompass a very wide amount of things.... there are the bad ones like we are all familiar with in certain lines...

however things like tricanitrol and brassilonide have proven to be awesome and perfectly healthy...

brass is for veg

trican speeds metabolism overall so its good for mid stage veg to first two weeks flower... its handy for if your plants are overfed or struggling due to having too much food, the increased rates help burn off the excess so to speak....

works well:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,things like peppermint oil and cinnamon oil can burn your skin which is generally built of more durable proteins than plants are,the product i used had many of those same ingredients but it was specifically made for plants,it sounds like what you got was an insecticide for area use rather than on plant use...

well i finally got tired of the glue trimming after i got to 600 grams on the glue,probably still 2 ounces of larf thast going to hash so in total 600 out the door and another 50 or so for hash making...im happy with that...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I hope everyone is having a better day today :ying: Mine has been ok up to now. About to go meet my new po in a bit maybe. They have been running into issues with our transfer for the past few weeks. They canceled out appointment 3 times now. Maybe they got it right this time :dunno:
Just checked the paper towels and have 100% germ rate on the sour dabney and sqv :woohoo: Now lets hope they all make it to be plants. Kinda hoping for all males but have never had less than 75/25 female to male ratios :tumbleweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.