What's new

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
done trimming for the day,i hope i got at least a pound done,not a bad days work i guess,not looking forward to another 2 days of it though...should notch out 2 lbs total by the time im done though..

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
done trimming for the day,i hope i got at least a pound done,not a bad days work i guess,not looking forward to another 2 days of it though...should notch out 2 lbs total by the time im done though..

Guess when it comes right down to it, we do have a job and thus "do work".

Granted it's the first 6 hour shift I've put in, in about 2 months lol.:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its true i did make a fancy new mountain bike in wages today,and will again tomorrow,but really i made rent and bills,plus 3-4 bags of medium,100 bux worth of nutes,groceries....and a fancy mountain bike a some camping trips funded...ok,im not getting another bike yet,i will order my trailer and start modding that though...the pugsly will have to wait until the end of the month when the glue 45 comes out...im hoping for at least 1 1/2 off that one,that will pay the bills and get a new bike...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell i'm still trying to catch up from the month & a half shutdown . the first one went to pay for xmas .... but it should all be gravy after this month is over !!! still owe the hydro guy about 1200 for equipment when i redid the room . but a qp of the glue will satisfy his needs lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,yup,a pugsly cost a half pound! thats funny,grower math...its gonna be sweet to have the bill trailer,there is a park within a couple days ride with mountain bike trails...for that matter im sure theres plenty of spots closer than that...got to learn how to tow the thing first though,you know im going to load 300 lbs onto the thing the first opportunity i get...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,yup,a pugsly cost a half pound! thats funny,grower math.
lol thats like the dollar sign tag that i think you Unc put on the GG4$ .... its just Soooo fitting !!! :biggrin:

i don't want to dedicate 2/3rds of my room to GG4$ .... i HAVE to !!! i can't keep the shit here ! its like they smell it in the air

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that was doc who did that...
i hate to be so reductionist about it but there it is...
got to get while the gettin is good,shits gonna be legal soon enough,i want to have a nice greenhouse all ready to go before then..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:pet the cat: looks like the cat is officially out of the bag,i think its going to be hard for the feds to stop legalization now....still going to take a few years,and i wouldnt expect more than a handful of states to follow suit in the near term...but another 5-6 years down the road who knows?

still trimming this morning...:shucks:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like the cat is officially out of the bag,i think its going to be hard for the feds to stop legalization now....still going to take a few years,and i wouldnt expect more than a handful of states to follow suit in the near term...but another 5-6 years down the road who knows?
EXACTLY !!!! but i'm still trying to figure out if its a good thing or not . NY is unlike most states . the greed here is unfukin real .the only way they'll pass it in any form is if they can make bank on it . probably taxing the shit out of it like they do anything else . i mean where else in the country do they throw a freakin sin tax on shit like soda ??? greed man ! pure greed here in NY .

Mornin SUKers :coffee:

got some running around to do today . pay some bills , hit the bank , the drug store .... i'm all out of Isso & gotta hit the PO to get my seed order out & make another growers day much stickier too . :biggrin: pay it forward as they say !!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats the kicker right there dan,i think they are finally seeing there is bank to be made,not to mention the chinese are way ahead of the curve on this one...me,im all for it,however far the price goes down,and for a while at least i think demand will outstrip supply,but its still going to worth plenty in terms of an agricultural crop,and once you take the lamps out of the cost,it gets really cheap to produce...

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Im interested to hear how all you coco dudes flush your plants....if you do at all. Dans, Third.....im lookin at you! Ive always just dropped my EC down to barely anything and just fed normally. After a few days leaves would changes and whatnot and then i would take em a few days later....

What do you guys do?!?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
,but its still going to worth plenty in terms of an agricultural crop,and once you take the lamps out of the cost,it gets really cheap to produce...

for you maybe . here the outdoor will NEVER be as good as indoor , the weather sux for outdoor growing !!!

Damn Unc .... if ya'd stop falling off the bike this might not happen again :biggrin:

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im interested to hear how all you coco dudes flush your plants....if you do at all. Dans, Third.....im lookin at you! Ive always just dropped my EC down to barely anything and just fed normally. After a few days leaves would changes and whatnot and then i would take em a few days later....

What do you guys do?!?
I don't flush at all unless theres a problem like over nuteing . i do however leach my coco for at least 2 weeks , sometimes 3 . depends on how long it takes to get 10% amber .
now by leaching , i mean i feed nothing but but plain RO water for the last 2 weeks they're in flower . i drain & clean the rez & fill with plain water till chopped .

i get a pretty good clean product that way & they're usually dying on the vines by the time i chop .

these were taken a few days ago after only 1 week of plain water . they come down on sunday the 12th . well the glue does ... the 818 will probably stay in a couple days to a week longer .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,dumb fucker,looks like a jumping cholla got him! ouch! those spines are barbed too,thats gonna hurt!
hate to disappoint anyone but im no rad mountain biker,im well aware i dont heal as well as i used to so i dont take any big risk...for now when i get to a section i dont think i can clear i get the heck off the bike and walk,my interest in mountain biking is being able to cross the terrain here safely and still have plenty of fun on the way....what i want to be able to do is ride all day no matter what the trails or roads may be like,and be able to get up the next day and do it again...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Third, how many different size bags do you run it through? Just the one? Or different micron bags...

Trim and some ice go in a 220 micron work bag. That goes in the washer and then I add more ice and top off with cold water.

I just drain thru a 73 bag, keep what's in it and pitch the rest. The only bag I have smaller than the 73 is a 25 and that sucker just will not drain so I don't use it.

As far as flushing coco, I just back off the E.C. after week 6. Although I never give plain water I drop the E.C. down to 0.4 by the time they're done. Maybe it's cause of the co2 but if I give plain water I end up with yellow buds in about 3 days. While yellow buds may smoke smooth they just don't sell well.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Thanks Dans and Third! About 2 weeks ago i started slowly dropping the EC and right now its at .2 and has been for about 4 days. gonna take some of the bigger tops tonight and then let the smaller ones finish for a couple days longer....

ill get some pics tonight

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:man what a nice day here.i have the sliding glass door open and all the windows as well....whatever faults this area may have,winter weather isnt one of them...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
my pilot light went out on my heater in grow rooms.
I/4 in of frozen coco on the tops of my pots.
fuck.
ill give more info tonight after lights on.
no the glue was above the frost line.
over 50% of the bud room pots were frozen about 1/4 in on top.
10% frozen in bud room. only lost about 8 plants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.