Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin fellers...
up early with little miss needs to get up at 5 am....her daddy comes home today so back to normal and getting to sleep in until 7....

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Mornin Unc:tiphat:

Its warmin up a little. The snow is melting. Beatiful day to not have a "real" job.

The gg4 is now the tallest plant I have. And it started way smaller than the rest. It did stretch more than it prolly should have, because it was competing for light. But id say its already stretched 2.5-3x, ands its only around week 2. Im gonna have to bend her down. Which shouldnt be hard, as viney as I have her.
Ill try and grab a pic of her tonight. I moved her under the 1k last week and she exploded upward.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: been in the 60's but oddly cloudy here,and it looks like the winds are coming back this week,sorta bummed about that...was going to tap out some road miles this week,i guess they will be slow road miles...im not that far off 2000 miles since mid july...100-150 miles a week is seeming pretty easy...should be able to start pushing out 200 mile weeks soon enough...gonna try and go camp out this week,got some seedlings going so i will have to see about that...

Grizz

Veteran
don't forget to change your oil when you hit 2000 unc.

pappy the gg4 is a jealous bitch when it comes to light, she wants it all and will speed up trying to outgrow anything you put beside her.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aw dammit,theres a full suspension specialized mountain bike on craigslist in my size....less than half price,i could probably pick it up for a grand or less....dang,thats real tempting...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin great brutha 3rd !!!! :tiphat:
that F13 is one i've been wanting to try for a long time , but i've read shes a real finicky bitch ! but worth its weight in gold if ya can dial her in right .

aw dammit,theres a full suspension specialized mountain bike on craigslist in my size....less than half price,i could probably pick it up for a grand or less....dang,thats real tempting...

fuk it,im doing it,the bike will be here in a couple of hours....

:laughing: you crack me up Unc !!! don't forget the pics

mornin SUKers :coffee:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
fuk it,im doing it,the bike will be here in a couple of hours....

Lol...

Morning guys. Well it looks like I have a target date for the entry of the glue. Dec 23rd or 30th will be the day. I have 2 Blueberries and 2 Sour Orange that need to get in first as I've been cutting them back for a while now.

Gives me 3-4 solid weeks of veg time. That may be to much time but that's what it is. They've still been hanging in quarantine not growing to much but getting a nice thick woody structure going.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: lol,im gonna have me a quiver of bikes over here!:woohoo:

i better start cranking out the miles !

i guess i got my xmas prezzies early this year...now watch,a frickin pugsly in my size will be on craigslist tomorrow,there was a road bike too,but the same model i have already...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess i got my xmas prezzies early this year...now watch,a frickin pugsly in my size will be on craigslist tomorrow

& you'd scarf that up too !!!! :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gives me 3-4 solid weeks of veg time. That may be to much time but that's what it is. They've still been hanging in quarantine not growing to much but getting a nice thick woody structure going.

Oooooo they're gonna get big in that time !!!!

mine went from this ....
picture.php

to this in 30 days ....
picture.php

:plant grow: :biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
& the stretch is unreal on these girls !!!!
I put the net 8" above them a few days after going into flower
picture.php

& 15 days later i had this .....

picture.php

picture.php

just kind of a warning to ya 3rd ..... they can stretch like theres no tomorrow !!!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my veg room is chock full right now,the 4x4 tray is solid canopy from side to side..looks like i ended up with 5 females from the mental floss and strawd...wish it had bee 4 or 6,sort of easier to deal with,but i can throw a clone in to round things out...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well as long as I know what to expect I should be okay with the stretch.

Here are the four as of today.

picture.php

picture.php

Yeah, 4 more weeks might be too much. I can shoot for the 23rd but I'll be waiting on the LOK#1's to finish up. The 23rd will be day 70 so it may be possible. Would just have to be a one day turn around

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The sooner the better .... they look big enough to go in now :) the 6 i put in to get started again were smaller than that & i had to double net them cuz they got so tall . i put them in unmolested & wound up having to supercrop the 6 mains so they didn't eat my light .

not the best pic , but you can see how they took off & the second net put in to hold up the branches

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
The sooner the better .... they look big enough to go in now :) the 6 i put in to get started again were smaller than that & i had to double net them cuz they got so tall . i put them in unmolested & wound up having to supercrop the 6 mains so they didn't eat my light .

Yeah I agree but if you saw the BB and orange that are waiting you'd understand. They are 4 times the size of the glue.

I could always root 4 new glue and veg them up for 2 weeks but where is the challenge in that?:biggrin:

what happened to the helpful post tab?

I think they removed it so we wouldn't all gang up and get hammer his rep back to where it should be lol.

It was done right after they yanked pf's rep and supporter tag.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I agree but if you saw the BB and orange that are waiting you'd understand. They are 4 times the size of the glue.

I could always root 4 new glue and veg them up for 2 weeks but where is the challenge in that?

well then , keep'em trimmed back or plan on doing ALOT of supercropping !!! :biggrin: they can handle it !!!

I think they removed it so we wouldn't all gang up and get hammer his rep back to where it should be lol.

It was done right after they yanked pf's rep and supporter tag.

Yeah they do like fukin with hhocpf don't they ??? :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts