What's new

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the best thing to do is not freak out and try something drastic,keep up you regular program and make sure to keep an eye on them but otherwise only try small amounts of additives...i only use like 1 tsp/gallon of anything no matter how much they call for,like the HPK i only do once a week during the heart of flower,and i still have a bit of HP so i will toss that in sometimes..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the net I got from Botanicre was Plastic crap. I could not get it untangled to use it.. I got ones like dans using today..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin campers...gonna go do a laundry today and get packed up to go camping,better get online today and reserve a spot,wanna make sure to get one with electricity this time so i can watch movies when it gets too cold to be outside at night...gotta call the plant sitter too and double check everything...

made a batch of glue bubble last night,should be dry enough to take some along...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have a good time. try not to worry about your babies:)

If anyone is looking for a 10" Active air there's 2 left on ebay for 119$+10 ship-129$ this is the cheapest price I have ever seen for this fan. I picked up one to give me more Neg pressure. I have a 8" incomming and now a 10" outgoing. I was using a 8" with the incoming turned down. Now I can run full open:) moe air comming in, More aire going out ...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just put a new active air 8 inch plus a new 8x24 filter in myself..only running it at about 70% but im surprised how quiet it is running full tilt...i did replace the ducting with insulated and that always takes most of the noise away...picked up a new dust cover for the other carbon filter,that ones only about 6 months old so i should get another 6 months out of it before i feel like i want to replace it...but by then i should have the new rooms done....still looking at what size fans i will use for the lung room and as exhaust fans for the rooms...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the best thing to do is not freak out and try something drastic,keep up you regular program and make sure to keep an eye on them but otherwise only try small amounts of additives...i only use like 1 tsp/gallon of anything no matter how much they call for,like the HPK i only do once a week during the heart of flower,and i still have a bit of HP so i will toss that in sometimes..
Oh yeah .... i'm not doing anything drastic at all . the only thing i've added to thier food is the protekt & thats only cuz i ran out of DE to add to the coco . & even that is less than a tsp per gallon . just feeding them normally . i'm not even adjusting the feeds cuz of the lighting fuk up . if they go longer than usual i will be able to tell & hit them with the PK as needed & start the flush as needed .... like i said ..... cuz of all thats happened in the last couple months ... i'm probably a little paranoid about more problems . If i hadn't ran the GG before & seen the frost production so early on .... i'd say theres nothing wrong with them at all .... they look great & are growing like theres no tomorrow !!!

whats HP & HPK ????

mornin SUKers :coffee:

I gotta go get some more coco & 5" square pots today & i'll look to see if the have the flourolisous bloom while i'm there . need calmag & protekt too .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are liquid guano products...HPK= high phosphorus and potassium ....HP= high phosphorus...gotta be careful with guanos,they can make your buds taste like shit! lol
i use them pretty sparingly and just during the heart of flowering,im not super fond of using guano but then again im a white american so i have managed to rationalize the guilt away....its easy....just think about miley cyrus for a few seconds and the disgust you feel while at the same time acknowledging that you would bang the crap out of her given the chance and pretty soon you forget what you were thinking about....

WaterBear

im not super fond of using guano but then again im a white american so i have managed to rationalize the guilt away....its easy....just think about miley cyrus for a few seconds and the disgust you feel while at the same time acknowledging that you would bang the crap out of her given the chance and pretty soon you forget what you were thinking about....

I think this is the funniest post I"ve read this year :laughing:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are liquid guano products...HPK= high phosphorus and potassium ....HP= high phosphorus...gotta be careful with guanos,they can make your buds taste like shit! lol
i use them pretty sparingly and just during the heart of flowering,im not super fond of using guano but then again im a white american so i have managed to rationalize the guilt away....its easy....just think about miley cyrus for a few seconds and the disgust you feel while at the same time acknowledging that you would bang the crap out of her given the chance and pretty soon you forget what you were thinking about....

Your a sick fuk Unc !!!! :laughing: :biggrin:

& i'll stay away from the guano's .... i have 0 knowledge of that stuff , so its better if i don't screw with it .

calientecarlos

Veteran
Worm terds, Bat terds, Miley Cyrus terds, chicken terds, alpaca terds, Pescado terds, mosquito terds, seaweed terds... it's all really good shit for plants man, but moderation is key bc it's really easy to overdo that shit!!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I got my lights swaped to 8pm to 8am,got a few clones cut,threw out a few moms to make room for some other stuff.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Your a sick fuk Unc !!!! :laughing: :biggrin:

& i'll stay away from the guano's .... i have 0 knowledge of that stuff , so its better if i don't screw with it .
I got a bag of each I've had for a few years, I use it sparlingly.im not a big fan of manures. but rabbit shit is killer no burn even if u plant straight in to it.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
the net I got from Botanicre was Plastic crap. I could not get it untangled to use it.. I got ones like dans using today..

Dan, I know you just said it, but i forgot to postmark it. What type of wire net is that again? I think you said you got it at home dpot.
Ill liked yours the best outta all of the different types people showed. I liked the kind JW used too, but i think yours would block out less light when the plants are still little.
:thank you:

Im pretty sure Miley has at least 3 STDs by now. plus, her little boy hair cut (and body) and psychotic ways creep me out. Talk about daddy issues.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I got a bunny just for his shits.... little bastard hates me and is a biter, but the poop makes it worth it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts