What's new

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
ok gents...soo, i accidentally left the flower room door ajar during lights out. bout six hours or so. 4 weeks into flower. will it fuk em up very bad?

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
They'll let you know... I'd pay attention closely... easy to miss... specially if you aint lookin close enough...

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
If its a self-seeding herm.... the herm trait doubles.... if it pollinates something else.... you have a likely chance of a high percentage of female seed

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Mojave, I did the same thing last night. Got it shut three hours after lights went out. I seem to do that every couple months. I think you'll be okay, just don't make it a habit.

I've though about getting one of those self closing thingamabobs for my door so it wouldn't happen but I'm sure I would then get a door stop for when I was working in both rooms thus defeating my ingenuity.

Morning holy rollers.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin bikers...

thats one i havent done yet,leaving the door open,at least not for years now...left the ro running overnight a couple times though....
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

the flower room is churning along,the chemdog99 and grom x gk scrog will come down in about a week...

picture.php
[/FONT]

the 45 gallon sweetestcindy99 is almost 4 weeks in....should be some nice fat buds on this one

picture.php
[/FONT]

and the 20 gallon glue and another grom x gk just about 2 weeks in
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
makes me glad i just put a new filter in...
well i hope its not too bad whatever is going on...keep yer shit tight people,stay safe,stay smart....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i bet pg&e loves you!
im one of those people who thinks the electric company doent care what you do with the juice as long as you pay for it...start stealing from them and they will find out sooner or later...but pay your bill on time and they could care less...

well,remarkably im still putting new plants in the front yard,the warm days and cool nights are ideal rooting conditions for many plants,and most of the true desert plants really dont care what time of year you plant them....should have a near continuous show of flowers here from early spring right through the first hard freeze....

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Ahhh, that's better.

picture.php

I'm on track to start December with 800 gallons of RO. I figure I get about 10 gallons a day back in condensate so hopefully it will last me until the spring thaws come around in march.

The rest of this came down today and it did chunk up a bit over the last week. Thinking I might very well get a lb off this.

picture.php

If you look close you can see there are still some big tops to had.

picture.php

And finally the (SFVxChemdog)xWhite OG on day 26

picture.php

:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts