What's new

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good,these guys just bring the sass! you can have one of the nice seats!
just givin ya whats due to ya Unc :nanana:

wtf am i still doing up at 3:45 am ????

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: sometimes people around here are just plain dumb....reading a news story about some local flooding...people whining about the state not helping them out....then they admit the state warned them to evacuate the area several years ago since the trailer park is in the bottom of an arroyo so everytime it rains some sort of flooding occurs....well duh,build in the bottom of flood channels what happens? um...flooding?

Grizz

Veteran
Third my chile comes from hatch nm. Albertsons grocery imports them every fall and roast them in front of there stores, I got there late and had to buy a bag not roasted . that garden of yours looks damn nice.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sometimes people around here are just plain dumb....reading a news story about some local flooding...people whining about the state not helping them out....then they admit the state warned them to evacuate the area several years ago since the trailer park is in the bottom of an arroyo so everytime it rains some sort of flooding occurs....well duh,build in the bottom of flood channels what happens? um...flooding?

LOL .... it isn't just there Unc .... people here are just as stupid !!! theres a section of land in the country here where 3 rivers come together & it constantly floods . do you think these people would move or build differently so they don't get water damage ..... EVERY YEAR .... No they just patch, repair & wait for it to happen next year !!! Fukin Duhhhhh :bat:

Albertsons out there huh joesy ???? I remember Albertsons from Florida when i lived there ..... some of the best fried chicken i ever tasted came from their deli :biggrin:

Mornin ya motley mob !!! :coffee:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Third my chile comes from hatch nm. Albertsons grocery imports them every fall and roast them in front of there stores, I got there late and had to buy a bag not roasted . that garden of yours looks damn nice.

Thanks, that garden was a couple years back and truthfully I've scaled back a bit since then but still grow chile. I also like roasting jalepeno that I then freeze to put in cornbread through out the year.

Yep, one of these years I'll get out there for harvest season. Probably plan it around the Santa Fe Wine and Chile festival.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno:
i gave up trying to understand the average americans motivations long ago...or lack of motivation...
i cant remember what comedian said it but its not that pot smokers dont do anything,its just they realize how little is actually worth doing...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all these rainy days got me motivated to get into the shop and get it cleared out in preparation to pull up half the carpet....

just for you dan!:biggrin:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now you REALLY SUK !!!! :moon:

I knew you had plenty of room ...... but FUK !!!! :wallbash:

you have that ^^^ & I'm stuck in this !!!!

& that was before i stuck a 4 x 4 x 2 foot tent & 3 18 gallon rez's in there too .
You SUK !!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pull 1 plant out to work on ..... & i've got this much room to work in .

Damn !!! I gotta find a bigger spot !!!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,if you want i can set up the 9x16 foot tent and my one man tent as well! theres plenty of space!

One of these Days Unc .... one of these days !!!! Bang Zoom ... to the moon Alice !!! :biggrin:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
So much potential in that space unc, damn.

So I'm getting together with my carpenter buddy who built my rooms to talk about getting ready for winter. Going to stud the rest of the barn so I can insulate.

Going to try to get by with no additional heating other than a 1000 watt bulb.

While the flower room is on the mini split compressor should provide plenty of heat. When that room shuts down I'll have a 4x4 tent running the 1000 to provide heat. also will have the window banger helping heat the space 18 hours a day or 24 if need be.

Hoping this will do the trick and keep everything warm throughout winter.

Looking at having a 12x16 foot shed built to store what's in the half a barn now. Lawn mowers, chipper shredder, power washer, power saws ect... Would free up all that space to hang and dry, maybe even have my trim station out there.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wheres the micro grow section of IC ???? I think i'm in the wrong place !!!

workshops & pole barns ........ :wallbash:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well after 14 days in the cloner this is what I got.

picture.php

picture.php

Not horrible but I guess I was expecting something a bit more impressive.

Back to RR's for me.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Unfortunately not. Lost the GG#4 cuts.:cry:

All the ones I took did okay.:dunno:

Tried sourcing a cut here in MI but had no luck with that.:no:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Whats up fellas. Im dealin with a sick toddler over here. Loads of fun.

pappy whats that bud? looks nice
Thanks buddy. It's Ograskal's FireAlien Master, which I think is: (Fire OG x Alien Tech) x SoCal Master Kush

I pull 1 plant out to work on ..... & i've got this much room to work in .

Damn !!! I gotta find a bigger spot !!!!

At least you can pull your plants out to work on them. In my current set-up, I have to work on all my plants while sitting/stand in a less than 1' x 1' section. My flower room is 4' x 5' total, minus the spot I use to hand water/work from. The spot i'm talkin about, is the 1 sq. ft area over the vent. In the third picture, you can't see it, but it''s at the bottom left of the picture. I took that picture standing on it.

picture.php

picture.php

Yeah, Thats it^^^^

picture.php

And once i'm in there, I obviously can't really move around well. I hate it. I'm looking at tents now. I'm sure i'll have a couple questions in a few days.

Had mouth surgery today. Not supposed to smoke or drink. So we shall have some super strong cookies instead. Custom cookies....

Those cookies look ammmaaazzzzing. I could sure use one right about now.
unc, since this seems to be a neat-o sharinghouse, I'd like to offer:

Some UK Cheese x GS Cookies (Dirty GS Cookies)

and, some Nightmare Diesel

I love your garden and everyone else's (jealous of Purpur's outdoorness) - just wanted to participate.

Lookin real good, silver!

Third- I can tell from your picture, why your not gettin good roots. Mine looked like that the first time i used an aerocloner. If you stick with it, once you get the technique down, you'll never even have to wait 14 days. It's all about how you take the clones. After you cut your clone, you have to use a razor and lightly scrape the skin of the bottom inch or so. Don't press hard, it'll come off kinda like peeling a carrot. Then, have a bowl of water waiting, and with the bottom section of the stem under the water, using clean trimming sciccors make a new 45 degree cut right at the very bottom. Then, (and this is very important too) as quickly as possible, pull it out of the water, and using the edge of the razor blade, kinda 'clean out' the hole in the bottom of the stem. And then immediately into rooting gel. Gets some up in that hole, and cover the entire area you scraped. I can almost guarantee that if you try this, and your pump doesnt stop on you, you'll have a much different experience next time. I don't mean to keep pushing it. It's just that the same thing happen to me my first try. And my results are much different now.

6 days (and this is actually not a good example, but you can see roots comin from the whole bottom section that was scraped, not just the bottom tip.)

picture.php

This one is at 14 days. Its a different clone than the one above. It's the same as the clone in the first pic. (I never let them go this long. For obvious reasons. It's unnecessary. This was an extra, that actually went in to the trash.)

picture.php

I also wanna point out that I know very little about growing, but Ive gotten pretty good at having success with different aero cloners. Once there rooted however.... I haven't a clue.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks for the info pappy, I'm sure I'll keep f'ing with this thing. I got all the time in the world and get bored doing things the same all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts