Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
consider it brought!:biggrin:

the room....i know,not as cool as thirds,but i try my best!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

chemdog99 back,grape romulan x grape krush front

picture.php
[/FONT]

sweetestcindy99....didnt quite fill the screen with this one,broke a critical branch off...did do a good job back trimming it so it should make some fat colas...

picture.php
[/FONT]

and just put in last night,gg4 and another grom x gk

picture.php
[/FONT]

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Oh Man, You have all kinds of good stuff this run! Grape Krush and Grape Rom sound like some fun plants to run. SweetestCindy is always good from what Ive seen.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that swtc99 can produce some giant buds,should do pretty good for me,the grom x gk is a last plants run,so no doubt they will shine for me...should be able to pop another 10 seeds soon,for sure some will be the last sssdh seeds i have,maybe some cindy99 f3's for the rest...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I cant pop any seeds right now. I wish I could. I sure have them. I just pulled out about 12 clones last night to keep numbers down.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
This plant is being processed into water Hash right now. It is Diamond Girl2. It is a Lavender Lights Cross. Very strong, very aromatic, very sweet-twangy flavor, very good quality resins
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I hoofed it out to the back fourty to snap this pic for OC. This is one of the seed buds of the Headband S1. Real sweet genetics. Real nice.
picture.php

Its not the best pic. It was cold and I just took one and ran back to the homestead

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Hey guys,

Haven't posted much in here lately, mostly been enjoying your banter.

I have a question I'm looking for your advice(s) on...

Have to leave my grow (veg and bloom) for 2 weeks. What is the most affordable way to keep them alive?

Today I have 3 in early flower and 4 vegging.
I have about 1 month to setup a system..

Have looked at blumats but doesn't seem fool proof to learn that quickly (tweaking in).
May have no option for other people to care for them.... Will know soon.
Can't afford to setup any type of hydro complete system.

If that wasnt enough, i have limited space in the cab I use to grow.

Any suggestions or ideas?
:thank you:
BeL

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
@budelite A big res, a timer and some feed lines and set it up drain to waste should fix your probs...whats your budget is the real question..

Mister_D

Veteran
Hey guys,

Haven't posted much in here lately, mostly been enjoying your banter.

I have a question I'm looking for your advice(s) on...

Have to leave my grow (veg and bloom) for 2 weeks. What is the most affordable way to keep them alive?

Today I have 3 in early flower and 4 vegging.
I have about 1 month to setup a system..

Have looked at blumats but doesn't seem fool proof to learn that quickly (tweaking in).
May have no option for other people to care for them.... Will know soon.
Can't afford to setup any type of hydro complete system.

If that wasnt enough, i have limited space in the cab I use to grow.

Any suggestions or ideas?
:thank you:
BeL

Get yourself one of these (http://www.irrigationdirect.com/cat...519/s/rain-drip-r673-replacement/category/31/), a res big enough to water everything while your gone, a 1/2" bulkhead fitting, some 1/2" and 1/4" poly line, 1/4" straight barbed fittings (one for each plant) from the sprinkler section of home depot and/or the hydro store, and build a gravity fed drip system.

Basically just prop the res up a few feet higher than your plants, set the linked timer/solenoid to water for 1 min once or twice per day and your good to go. Setup consists of drilling a hole in the res for the bulkhead, attaching 1/2" line to bulk head and it running down to plant level (can be made into a circle around the plants, or just a straightish line that is plugged at the end), then punch holes in the 1/2" line to attach 1/4" line with straight barbed fittings. 1/4" line runs to each plant open ended (or if you desire more even watering coverage add a 1/4" tee to the plant end of the 1/4" line). Ultimately the only difference between this and a normal drip setup is there is no pump required (gravity and the solenoid take care of that part)

Oh and make damn sure all of your 1/4" line pieces are the same length. This is how you keep flow relatively even to all plant sites ;)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Bud ..... a couple pumps timers 1/2" hose & 1/4" hose will cost ya about a 100$ the stuff is pretty cheap & easy to set up . the drainage is the only thing to worry about being gone that long . maybe another pump on the drain going into a larger tote than the rez's .

I use a bucket head shop vac to suck the runoff out every night , but if i'm going away for a few days ... i'll turn the timers back a little so that i get very little to no runoff & when i get back ... i give them a good flush to make sure salts haven't built up .

.Mornin ya motley mob !!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a couple of the 32 gallon rubbermaid trash cans would last you 2 weeks if ya fed lightly while you were gone .

like the one in the pic .....these don't bulge out the sides like the small totes do . & eventually will have them as my rez's too .

the timers i use have seconds of timed control instead of 1 minute increments which give you a much better dial in rate of flow to your plants .

http://www.mistking.com/Digital-Seconds-Timer.html

Last edited:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
dans

I wondered this a while ago, and that picture reminded me. Is that one of the rez's sitting inside of another tote?

Overflow/leak safety?

And hot damn, that's a good lookin' space. Lookin' even better now. :D

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe some cindy99 f3's for the rest...
Unc .... who's cindy99's do you have ??? i've got 5 of wally ducks F3's as a freebie from HOL when i bought the caseys queens ..... i just put those 5 & 1 10 pack of the CQ's in to soak the other day . they should be ready to go into some coco by today ... i'll check later .

Silver .... yeah i've got rubbermaid totes inside of the heavy plastic auto parts carriers so the sides of the totes don't bulge out when their full . I had them here from when i was delivering autoparts ... & they were such a perfect fit :)
& thanx brutha :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think they are like that just because tough totes tend to flew when loaded that much,the tote its sitting in is more rigid but has less volume...

well,i was checking out the park im going to camp at tonight...i noticed they have sites with electricity and apparently wifi as well....had no idea there was even camp sites out there until a couple days ago...gonna pack up the trailer and head out overnight,gotta run some errands first...no hurry,its only 16 miles away and all flat roads...dropped into the upper 30's last night so most of the bugs should be dead...at least the mozzies...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine...i made f3's from the cindy99 f2's DG made from grimm bros stock...
:good: i've read the wally ducks are supposed to be from some pretty good stock !!! we'll see :)

Enjoy the campout Unc !!!! i wish it was still camping season here :freezing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts