white x f13

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

chemdog99...this stuff is getting seriously frosty,hard to take a pic of its so white..

picture.php
[/FONT]

Mister_D

Veteran
I staple all my outdoor plants down, and keep them below 6 foot. I just run them along the ground, about 4 foot up then stake out the branches that come off them as well

What kind of staples are you using for this? I can picture a large staple, but can't for the life of me remember what the hell they are normally used for....... :moon:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Had a relapse of being too stoned and booking travel tickets when it was a bad idea all around.

Had this problem a few years back. Drink a few beers, smoke a joint and get the credit card out and go somewhere.

I think I can get out of paying...I hope anyway...

Don't feel too bad - I used to kickbox 4-5 days a week, and one night I got clipped in the head (kick) and wobbled. Didn't knock me down but definitely concussed me, turns out.

I came home that night, figured I'd book tickets to fly to go see a friend for Thanksgiving. I book it, send her the itinerary..

I get an email the next day asking WTF are those dates - apparently I'd booked for exactly 7 days before we're supposed to connect.

:laughing:

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Mornin all! With a lil help from Dansbub i think i finally figured out howto upload images (which is kinda pathethic considering im an IT guy haha)

Here is a pic of the window with cold air being brought in by a small 90cfm fan. it simply blows down towards the 2 passive intake vents i have open on the tent. i think ill put it on one of those CAP temp sensors to tone it down when it gets really cold out

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Exactly 5 hours ago the rippers came over the front gate, and stood below my window as they looked for plants. I stood at my window, about 8 feet above them and said calmly, " Do You want to get shot?" I then wratchet cycled the 12 guage, and they responded with, well. they ran like fuck.

I have to picl the small LAX3 plants and all remaining seed buds today. The GG4 was to odorous for outdoor in an area like this. You could smell it 70 feet away at times

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
What kind of staples are you using for this? I can picture a large staple, but can't for the life of me remember what the hell they are normally used for....... :moon:
I make these staples out of rigid carbon steel wire about 4-6 millimeters in diameter they are 2-4' in length. they have a crook-hook on one end.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well that sucks doc,i would make sure and lock the house up when you're gone...and no offense,but you are growing dope right out in the open,its bound to happen sooner or later,and i hope you wouldnt really shoot someone over some pot for gods sake..im all for defending your life but being robbed in my opinion is not sufficient cause for shooting someone,its just stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts