What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Mars Hydro Cup 2020

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: dunno if it's worth continuing to take the time to keep updating for this contest...mars put out early numbers for the contest and as i thought the other platforms with more users are waaaaay ahead...

not really worth the time for a 5% off coupon...and i'm pretty sure i'm not getting 20,000 more views...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
20,000 more than you've got? Damn I knew I should have titled mine, naked ladies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st place person has like 48,000 views already...

even with naked ladies the number just don't work out,there's rarely more than a few hundred members online here,there's just no way to compete with platforms with millions of users

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
:dunno: dunno if it's worth continuing to take the time to keep updating for this contest...mars put out early numbers for the contest and as i thought the other platforms with more users are waaaaay ahead...

not really worth the time for a 5% off coupon...and i'm pretty sure i'm not getting 20,000 more views...

Still a lot of time left. uncle. The review numbers will increase a lot.
And everyone wants to see the final yield here.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still a lot of time left. uncle. The review numbers will increase a lot.
And everyone wants to see the final yield here.

exactly,the people who are already over 40,000 views are going to keep on adding more,there's no reasonable way anyone from icmag is going to win anything aside from a 5% off coupon...

i'm just going to go back to my old thread...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that wouldn't be very fair to the people on other platforms to alter the rules mid-contest...

the real problem is probably that the people on youtube or facebook are most likely in legal states were there's little risk in plastering your grow all over the place.

vanilla dutch

maybe a special prize for icmaggers. but i understand the rules. im sure mars hydro led will look out though.they are good people.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
So, they want you to buy their products and advertise their products in a contest hoping you get a 5% off coupon?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, they want you to buy their products and advertise their products in a contest hoping you get a 5% off coupon?

well,i was hoping to win a light of course so maybe just a bad move on their part if they want people to finish out the contest to have released numbers already...

so i guess great for people in legal states who feel safe enough to post videos on youtube or the like.

for me the time and effort required to take pics and color correct,crop,resize,upload,and create post really isn't worth the time when i already have a thread here...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran

Thats the reason I didnt get into it to start. No way icmag gets anything close to the traffic on youtube, its like a members only club vs public domain. It should be a forum first place, youtube 1st place, and ig or whatever else 1st place.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats the reason I didnt get into it to start. No way icmag gets anything close to the traffic on youtube, its like a members only club vs public domain. It should be a forum first place, youtube 1st place, and ig or whatever else 1st place.

i hate to not finish things so i'll probably finish out at least the 3x3 grow since it could help another grower out to have the info on how this particular set up functioned..

and i've already been advertising for them for like a year mostly on my tab at this point,like massively on my tab at this point really,and everything is still working well for me,so no reason to stop

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
i hate to not finish things so i'll probably finish out at least the 3x3 grow since it could help another grower out to have the info on how this particular set up functioned..

and i've already been advertising for them for like a year mostly on my tab at this point,like massively on my tab at this point really,and everything is still working well for me,so no reason to stop

Thanks a bunch, uncle. I do appreciate your effort here from the bottom of my heart. :thank you:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,week 6 done,3ish more weeks to go...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

vanilla dutch

lookin good unc. im not gonna lie.i visited this thread 20 times a couple a minutes ago.even clicked on the different thread pages tryin to get u views.lol