What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20210318_181029533.jpg

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Whoa, those bins are huge, gives me carpal tunnel thinking about it! Another kick-ass grow man, the quality looks off the charts! :plant grow:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoa, those bins are huge, gives me carpal tunnel thinking about it! Another kick-ass grow man, the quality looks off the charts! :plant grow:

i was thinking about it as i finished...this crop went from taking up a 4x8 room,to filling up the 4x4 drying tent,then into the totes,then into some turkey bags...now it all fits into a ziplock bag stuffed with dolla dolla bills yo!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
All too soon that will get smaller as well, lol! Then, back at it again! Are you going to do another big run before it gets too hot? Shit, it was 60-something here the other day, had all of the windows open and I was in shorts outside with the dog! I did hear of an odd snowfall around the foothills of NM this morning. Low 50s here, and the driveway is pudding from the resulting melt. Probably Muck boot weather for the next month or two.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Either you've got a massive house, or you use one of those tents to live in and all your plants have the house space

:laughing: