What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultra Sonja Smoke Report

S

seedee

Sample ;
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Batch;
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Smoke Report

Breeder;
GRINDHOUSE

Apperance;
These ladies are very very beautiful with a good cure. Obvious dense upon first glance . Extreme amount of Trich coverage. When trimming these its hard to decide wether to cut sugar trim up tight or to leave a little on ;So much Trich,
picture.php

Nice light green almost plutonium glowing under the trick.With these incredible brick red hairs , i find myself staring at my jar from across the room , like its just whispering real low come smoke me .

Smell;
i would say i am not the best judge of aroma but , i will give it a shot. Mostly i have to say it has an earthy smell , sorta like the old hash plant or afghan you would smell walking around Dead lot. Now when you squeeze it you get light floral and citrus tones, i don't know exactly what earthy is but i would say this bud is an excellent example of earthy.also a light slight smooth hash aroma , smooth oh so good.

Taste;
Man the taste . One of my favorite tastes. like a sweet hashy almost hazey , spicy , lightly citrus , with a smooth after taste like a real expensive rich but smooth cigar. heavy flavor . very rich very smooth. This would be a high society , sitting around in our $3000 suits talking about our mistresses in our villas in Spain, on our 150 ft yacht.

High;
This is one of my favorite get home from work , and i need to sit down and relax for an hour off my feet high. It hits so smooth you don't even realize how high you are till about the 3rd or 4th pull off the joint. then its like 45 mins later strairing at the tv with c-span on cause you weren't really looking at what was on while changing the channel, the joint is stuck to your finger and went out 35 mins ago. Its not exactly a creeper but its definitely not an instant crusher. Thought you will find yourself crushed about 6 in down into the couch when you realize you got shit to do . But then it is also a high you can get up from that 45 min stupor and go out and cut the grass or sit down and take 200 clones for you next setup. Just don't think your gonna be able to go to the grocery store and get anything accomplished , i end up with 30 boxes of microwaveable french bread pizza and 20 packs of pink coolaid . and thats it every time. Because it is a spacy saliva like high with a little bit of an indica , there is a vice squeezing my fore head affect. man i love that combination. but like in my grocery store story its a bit difficult to hold your concentration in places where there is stuff going on all around you and intercoms going off overhead.

MedicinalProperties;
great anxiety relief in moderation. very relaxing . helps with my pain in my back after having multiple surgeries. It helps relieve the tension that buildup in my muscles from standing on my feet all day at work. thats why i like Ultra Sonja when i get home . it makes it easy for my muscles to relax . to much tension and i start getting spasms. So thats where US helps me.

Overall.
Ultra Sonja has definitely found its place as one of my everyday smoking strains. it is a strain that makes my life a little bit more enjoyable for its medicinal properties .My overview of her is in the top of the scale for all around qualities 9 outa 10 . not much to improve on with this one. Great performance in the grow room , grown correctly it can really produce great numbers on the scale, it is easy to trim , and the hash i make from her trim is my best so far. i will have to say that Ultra Sonja will be in my room for many years to come.

S

seedee

Thanks dasher . i am hi as fuk . hope that all makes sense. thank the computer gods for spell correction otherwise it probably would have looked like this .. hf b/hk ms ;piuyinm 32gvcrs$%46ergb

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Dam Man I read this yesterday off my phone!! I Laughed so hard I amost crashed my truck....It was like I was sittin there,sinkin into the couch with ya..pal

Last edited:
F

Fastcast

Thanks for the report.Interesting read.Safe groing and good luck on the next run.:tiphat:

G

Graham Purwatt

This would be a high society , sitting around in our $3000 suits talking about our mistresses in our villas in Spain, on our 150 ft yacht.
lol, funny shit man.great report,sounds like some killer

S

seedee

Thanks everyone . US will definitely put you in an insane asylum state of mind. Take it easy there pal , yea i think i was behind you and i thought to myself wheres this ultra sonja smoking fool think he's going. Thought another person just found out about technology , got there first magelin or tom-tom and took that little voice on the navigation unit too literaly and started taking a rite into the woods. Take left , oh shit eerrrrtttt, bump bump crash. much love there Pal.

G

guest3854

Purty damn accurate, love tha cigar comparison, definatly some of that in tha mix of aromas and flavor. Any cherry tones on tha bottom end, it took me some time tokin on tha UK Cheese fer a while before picking up on it...? Sounds like tha terpene profile may have held, with this gal, as it did in our testing as well. Regarding yer trichs, were they extremely tacky, almost like glue? Or were they a "dry" crystal, signifying a TangTang pheno...?

Tha Merlot pheno of ours is like red wine on tha vine and puts yer head in a pool, feeling like you been swimming fer like 6 hrs... Remember that fuggin sensation,lol?

Very happy to hear yer gitting some satisfaction and relief from using our Ultra Sonja, Seedee and thanks fer taking tha time to put up tha report,
Steele

S

seedee

yea Steele

yea Steele

i will check out that cherry undertone. and as for the trick it is definitely gritty almost making your fingers feeling sandpaper like when rubbing them together after trimming a boat load .so yea dry crystals. i have another ultra going right now in flower that is a bit different in structure and aroma. takes on more a cheese shaped buds. i am excited to see how the taste turns out . maybe later i will extend the report to include the variations differences.

S

seedee

that is so crazy this smoke report just keeps coming back . thanks everybody

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
that is so crazy this smoke report just keeps coming back . thanks everybody

Well Seedee you should not be suprised it is a Great report..I now hav a guide for how it is Done!! And it is gettin another link from me.

:wave: D. hope this helps

primobud

We'll compare notes in 6 weeks seedee. Mine are shaping up just fine, yee haw. I like that smoke description, toke #4 and there ya go. Right on. Great Thread.

H

Homer J Pimpin

nice report seede made me glad I popped some ultra sonja myself gotta say I popped about 50 beans of alot of different strains and the u.s. was the first out of the shell....I take that as these are very healthy viable seeds that are dying to get going......on the same tokenI popped 12 sweet tooth 4 x lui seeds and wound up with only 8 poppin' and 3 of those just going limp after 2 days..... and 2 more going limp the day after In other words you can clearly see the difference between well made seeds and flamboyant garbage pollen chuckin'........much love gang.........keep it grindhousey

Latest posts

Latest posts