What's new

Ultimate Stealth Grow With Northern Light!

Norrsken

Todays pic:

gal8.jpg

Norrsken

The plant is doing very good I think :) Buttom two leafs don´t look to good, was able to take one away but not the other one dont want to use practicly any force so I let it stick for a while.

gas2.jpg

here you can see that Leaf I was talking about:

gas3.jpg

I Like this pic :canabis:

gas1.jpg

So I´m trying to scrog, am I doing it the right way?? you think I will fill it out?

Norrsken

Its a Feminized male! WTF!!!

Germinated 3, 1 popped up.. it was a male.. Never buying seeds from Nirvana again
I´m so pissed right now. I´m moving in 3 weeks. No idéa putting up a new now.

Damn!

sman

was lookin good man too bad it was a male :(
i germed 10 seeds, i lost one seed somewhere but out of the 9 only 4 popped up from the same company. I HOPE i get some girls!!!!

good luck on your next one

Norrsken

I had 5 seeds from white labbel, Northerlights also. Also succesfully sprouted and did great!
all Females. Fuck Nirvana!

alecto

I liked that pic too...;)
your plant is doing fine...it's been 3 weeks since I came here...you seem to have resolved your heat problem:tiphat:

I have to add :"welcome to the club of feminized male":party:
had one too...
and what is funny about it, is when you see ads giving you female ratio...usually it's 99% but i've seen 99.99% chance of having a female...meaning you had 1/10000 chance to have a male, it is funny considering that with the same kind of odds I never won any lottery...ever...

about the scrog...I don't know anything about it...but anyway here is my opinion...but I don't know anything about it...did I told you I don't know anything about it?? in that case I tell you I don't know anything about it:);)
maybe a stronger LST or even pinching it or cutting the apex...in order to have more side branch at this point...I'd go for LST+pinching...I pinched twice so far...not a lot of experience there either...but it was really convincing

and finally about those seeds that don't pop up...tell me...if you want...what is your exact method...what medium you use...do you check temps...hygro...

alecto

I liked that pic too...;)
your plant is doing fine...it's been 3 weeks since I came here...you seem to have resolved your heat problem:tiphat:

I have to add :"welcome to the club of feminized male":party:
had one too...
and what is funny about it, is when you see ads giving you female ratio...usually it's 99% but i've seen 99.99% chance of having a female...meaning you had 1/10000 chance to have a male, it is funny considering that with the same kind of odds I never won any lottery...ever...

about the scrog...I don't know anything about it...but anyway here is my opinion...but I don't know anything about it...did I told you I don't know anything about it?? in that case I tell you I don't know anything about it:);)
maybe a stronger LST or even pinching it or cutting the apex...in order to have more side branch at this point...I'd go for LST+pinching...I pinched twice so far...not a lot of experience there either...but it was really convincing

and finally about those seeds that don't pop up...tell me...if you want...what is your exact method...what medium you use...do you check temps...hygro...

Norrsken

Papper towels, a put them in a littel warmer place in the room 100%dark.
~1-2cm down in soil.

I had them on my crt computer screen. Not warm, but a little heat. Normal room temp = 21

When in soil it was ~25C in the grow room

Norrsken

And also, alecta.
Did you finish that male?? I got no other source of weed where i´m moving.
If it can give me a little high, then atleast thats that.. Better than nothing I suppose.
And I will germinate more seeds when I have moved

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Fuck Nirvana?
You're doing a ghetto grow with poor temp management and piss poor airflow and it's Nirvana's fault?
Good luck.

Norrsken

Neither of that is true. Even if it was. It wouldnt effect either what Sex or Germination..

Still. I but a new seed in a wet papper towel again!!
So i´m up and going again!

Check in later!

Norrsken

The plant hes succesfully germenated,been planted and popped up...
Its just a little babe now, I´ll post picture when it atleast got 4 leafs.

Best Regards

Norrsken

So heres a little update :)
Well the babe is doin ok. A little weak steam.
The fan I got blowing on it should be blowing
harder but the power source for that
fan is to weak.. Exept that its looks good:)
Dont you think??

new1.jpg

Norrsken

So the plant is now almost 2weeks old, it have been replanted and its doin just great :)

Next Time I give it water I´ll give it Half strengh Orchid Nutrition. To early?

new2.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts