What's new

Ultimate Moonshine f2 By JLP

nycnoob

First of I just wanted to thank you JLP for providing great beans to everyone.. I loved the pheno i got, purple resin stalks and purple calyxs beautiful.. I am not that great at pic takin or growin yet, first time for both (=

soo be nice..I really like the first and last pic for sho

Thanks a lot JLP.. ill try to doa smoke report after 1 month cure..

Last edited:

nycnoob

wow already girl!! you're quick.. i hope you know imma be a tree farmer like you (=.. when i get my own place.. or i can move into your place and dedicated where i sleep a tree garden (= hahaha man seriously thanks a lot for your kind ass words over here and over there..

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Your more than WELCOME here anytime sweetie :chin: might just give me a little break in the action :biglaugh: .Maybe then i can take a trip to see L.S. and V and the rest of the PlanB gentlemen :friends: :wink: .

JLP

Veteran
That's a beauty NYCnoob.

Hope it smokes up good as it looks.

JLP

nycnoob

Hehe thanks a lot everyone for the kind words.. its great to see that I am fittin in more and more (= lol.. the cure is on its way to sweet smellin for sure, right now its a mix of seaweed/sweet smell.. I am waitin for a 1 month cure for the morebetter smoke report fo sho.. right now it tastes like nothing to be honest.. but it definitely gets me high.. (=... boy they do look really pretty Iunno if imma want to smoke em in a month lol..

yeah don't we all need our breaks T (=

thanks a lot sleepy!! your kind words make me feel wonderful... you're too kind.. yeah first grow X=..time to get on up there hehe.. can't wait to grow like all of you..

ANITAAAA (=... whats up ya Texan.. yeah I plan on stoppin by dallas for sho.. (=..meet you and your clan hehe.. really nice of you to hook up your "dry" friends (=.. your generousity and kind words exceeds soo many..

From the man himself.. Thanks a lot.. I am seriously glad that I did justice to them as, you are the one to impress.. (= hehe.. can't wait for the 1 month cure smoke.. i wanna get ripped...