What's new

Ultimate Grow House for sale, attached cave $350K

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Photo.jpg

gavitas no problemo
Photo.jpg

all you need is 2000 amp service put in….
Photo.jpg

Dope!
Photo.jpg

Trim and dry area
Photo.jpg

Festus, MO 63028
What a dream, year round living in your own cave! Perfect temperature year round for living comfortably. This cave features besides the front chamber living area, a mid chamber of approx. 4350 sq foot and the 3rd chamber including a stage of 8190 sq foot. 30' tall ceilings. Imagine the possibilities with this once in a life time find! Tucked at the end a quiet cul-de-sac in city limits. Fascinating structure built by the current owner as their residence with over 5000 sq foot of living space. Beyond the living space you find an expansive workshop area and beyond this was the roller rink that once was called Caveland Roller Rink in yesteryear days! The stage at the end of the rink is rumored to have hosted many greats including Ted Nugent, & Bob Seeger. The possibilities are endless with this once in a lifetime real estate find!

http://www.overbergteam.com/listings/detail.php?lid=108830636&oid=015300166

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
That would also be a good place if they dropped the bomb. Not a bad price actually. I am not a fan of Ted Nuget though. That man is like Trump

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This place would be awesome if I could work over the internet full time. I couldn't get any house here for that price, much less an epic cave home.

corky1968

Veteran
Imagine the mushrooms you could grow in that. Along with a few other things.

King Oysters, Shiitake, Reishi and a few other edible mushrooms all on racks in there would be wild.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
not a bad bad price either, if you think commercial. You could pay the mortgage off in no time.

blastfrompast

Veteran
nice price, i would buy it if it was local in a heartbeat....

You can't buy a mcmansion here for under 400k, and if you want 80acres and a nice house like me in the country you are looking $450k

But I would be ALLL over that.....heating cost savings etc..

I'd replace the glass with a layer of plexi though...:p prevent the looting should TSHTF :p lol

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent bug out location.
real good bug out crib, you could store plenty of shelf stable foods and if you could figure out how to run/vent some small generators you could grow (veggies/weed/whatever) in there as well

Imagine the mushrooms you could grow in that. Along with a few other things.

King Oysters, Shiitake, Reishi and a few other edible mushrooms all on racks in there would be wild.

those were my first thoughts, it would be so easy to control temp & humidity and even divy up separate rooms of diff temp/humidity for diff types of shrooms. Shit, you'd be a mushroom millionaire, so much money legally I wouldn't risk growing weed, just buy the best.

you could make one hell of a haunted cave for halloween.

As mentioned by others, that's an undervalued property.......

rykus

There was a old fish cannery for sale north of where I am... Boat access only... But had a 460kw lake fed gen set all plumbed and wired up!

Woulda needed a crew to do it but was super cool idea...lol.

Could go from chunky's bag seed to chunky's bunker seed in no time!