What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ulkokasvatus 2021

offthehook

Veteran
offthehook i got a plant somewhere that its full seeded it shoud be ready to harvest , ima show you these days if she still there :D

Knowing your preference for a good quality of high, I'm sure it must be some good stuff you been cooking down there mate ;)

Wanna say the names of the mom and dad?

gumzgi

its very good lambs bred.
oth its a seed from someone i recived this year and its polinated with the same thing ,on that spot i had 2 plants of this kind 1 was male 1 was female, it cooked faster than everything i got out i have to go harvest her, i still need 2 3 weeks on the others.. :)

offthehook

Veteran
So you don't happen to know the name of the strain I understand?

Well either way, I hope it's going to be the fire you are looking for mate.

Lambs Bread

How long did/do u guys have your autos outside? I cut most of my plants after about 100 days but took ’em down earlier than planned due to rain.

offthehook

Veteran
Mines are done between 85 to 95 days when sown in from half May to beginning of June Lambs Bread.

Later sown ones will go between 90 to 100 days, because when they are ripening up, the weathers are already real cold, so finishing up goes slower then.

gumzgi

oth i dont know the name , i know at the base like 3 years ago was a kush , but idk what the guy has done in time..
this is the full seeeded plant big fyukin suprise, stinkin mad :D
IMG_20211001_135707.jpg
IMG_20211001_135757.jpg
IMG_20211001_165522.jpg
IMG_20211001_165518.jpg
IMG_20211001_165533.jpg
IMG_20211001_172612.jpg
IMG_20211001_135730.jpg
IMG_20211001_154234.jpg

Lambs Bread

offthehook Cheers! Put my first ones out the 31st of may and some others 6th of june but plan to do it earlier next year. It all depends on weather though as it can be pretty chilly where I’m located in may.

offthehook

Veteran
gumzgi Looks like you've got your self the real deal there :)

offthehook Cheers! Put my first ones out the 31st of may and some others 6th of june but plan to do it earlier next year. It all depends on weather though as it can be pretty chilly where I’m located in may.

The seeds I have up for share don't give a shit about a little cold in May Lambs Bread.

Things will pan out best with them here at latitude 65 when sowing in at around 10th to 15th of May, be it either Auto's or Ultra Earlies.

What latitude are you on?

Either way, we can discuss more in private soon. > I see you are already working on your post count, but there's also no hurry, cos we got all winter time...

Lambs Bread

offthehook Sounds great! Yeah, same latitude as u. Starting earlier next year as I had problems drying in my shed due to lower temps and higher humidity. Yes, link up soon... Thanks!

Lambs Bread

How long do u guys cure your buds for? I usually go for about 2-3 months but that’s all depending on supply... had an unfinished, leafy AK47 that I cut down the day before the first snow last year and it has cured for over a year. Haven’t tried it myself but gave a bag to a friend and he liked it a lot...

Leilaz

It depends this year didn't cure at all... Needed to get it dry as fast as possible. So I just cut buds from plant and put them in tent, on news paper. After four days i did put them in bucket with 350g silica bag. Worked like charm. Super dry under 5days.
I "rented" place for tent, cost me about 30-50g and ~1200seeds. But that saved my year. Without that kind person, with extra room, every thing was going to rot or have to make dry ice hash staight from plant.

Lambs Bread

Leilaz Cool, with two nosy kids its hard to do it at home for me but have dried in my garden shack until humidity got too high... anyway, hopefully done with everything next year by late August or beginning of september.

Latest posts

Latest posts