What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ulkokasvatus 2013

offthehook

Veteran
Best high was on the early flowering feno ' Pehku Thyphoon X Dieselryder'. I only got pictures from the trimmed bud (cam ran out of battery in the field) but the plants themselves I've already shown off earlyer in this thread when they were half way ready.

Plants did not finnish 100%, but were good enough and remained all 100% mold free.

(No surprise when early harvesting and with such a great sunny & dry fall like this year!)

picture.php

Last edited:

offthehook

Veteran
Yo guys, I'm very sory but this picture making does n't work out for me anylonger and is the part I dread most about the whole growing always.

I just went for a shitty long hike to harvest my best spot with best plants, shot 26 pics of them in full daylight, then something went wrong with the uploading and now they're all gone.

Camera menu's are in Finnish. Upload to computer is in Finnish too, so I can't realy use these things myself and always need help to get them on the forum, causing me all kinds of stress to put on my family members wich deteriorates the atmosphere at home.

Sorry for rant, and sorry to say that I believe my picture making is over.

I guess I rather stick to doing smoke reports only. :sad:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
So (AK x PT) x DR?
Don't look so much like riisikepi as the AK x PT did :) Good show mang :)

offthehook

Veteran
@ BT, Thanks man, & I donno man. These seeds were labeled 'PehkuThyphoon' as far as I remember.

You or Pertsa should know best. ;)

I crossed these PehkuThypho's with the DR's, and this high I found better then the AK/Diesels and Royal dane/Diesels.

To my taste, the latter two are now better as were the original AK & RD though.

AK/DR is a bit too energising still. I won't call it racey, but it's a bit like beeing on caffeine though with more kindness to it.

RD/DR is too powerfull for me, starts with a heavy head rush, and then the body stone kicks me into full-on lethargy.

I been mixing these two together in a bowl, and the ratio 1part RD/DR to 3parts AK/DR seems to give an effect that I actually can appreciate. :)

On PehkuThyphoon/DR I still need to do more smoke tests, but it was thus far the clear winner for well balanced high.
I need to smoke it some more besides pure Diesel to see who winns, but I feel they are both equally good in their own right.

My pure Diesels have got more stoney over the years, and this PT/DR seems to counter act this quite well.
Gonna have to test smoke some bowls with em all mixed up in different ratio's to find out. :)

Last edited:

BIS-420

picture.php

picture.php

Pakollinen lähikuva.

Tuntuu, että ollaan täälä päin myöhässä. Moni jo kaatanu melkeinpä kaikki kasvit ja me vasta alotellaan. No onneks hyviä kelejä on vielä luvattu :biggrin:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Oth, picture taking can be a pita, I agree. I still hope to see a picture or two in the future ;) I never managed to drag a cameraman with me this year, too much hazzle when there's real work to be done.

Kesäistä lämpöä on riittäny nyt toukokuun puolivälistä näihin päiviin asti, aivan poikkeuksellinen kesä kaikin puolin. Sateet tuli runsaana heinäkuussa mutta sen jälkeen ei oo ollut minkäälaisia homekuumotuksia. Ainoastaan esikasvtetut diisselit veti varresta homeeseen kun tais olla pari viikkoa paskakelejä heinäkuun alussa.

Nyt ois hyvä pitää puskia ulkona mutta eläimet oli pistellyt poskeensa viimeisetkin earlyt. No, who gives a shit, autoflowerprokkiksiin pystyi sitten panostaan enemmän ja siementelyt meni erittäin putkeen. Viimeset kolme Indian ryder papua sattui oleen uros ja kaksi sativaista narttua ja nyt on taas siemeniä millä leikkiä. Joo ja ei muuten nukuta.

ps: muikeita värejä tällä sivulla!

offthehook

Veteran
@Bis-420.Looking very nice man!

Thanks for the thumbs up Thule. It's just that now my doughter felt bad for screwing up my pics, and that's something I can't have happen over just my silly hobby.

I did like sharing the pics with you guys though, but tbh I belong in the stone age and not in this time with all these gadgets all around everywhere. I realy can't have my mind bothered trying to figure out them shits all by myself & in a foreign language.
Lets see what we can do, some friend could help out maybe too, but you know how it goes with friends right... lol :D

@ BT. Very fucking awsome man! Ain't it almost time for chop already or are you going for the max?

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Everything is coming down as fast as we can take em down mang :)
Perza busy with babylon and i'm sick right now, so it's gonna take a while, but in two three weeks, the season's gonna be done.

BTW, i remember it being AAK x pehkuruder. The 1st cross i abandoned, dono what you crazy bastid did wid em after that, but they sure do look better than the original cross.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4t6-2EqH_A

offthehook

Veteran
Riiiite, yeh that explains it BT. The AAK x pehku ruders all were' late early's' last year, hardly finnished and got crossed with DR.
This year, all of that cross became 'ealy early's' so hence they almost finnished this year.

Prolly next year, and now after beeing crossed back to DR one more time, most of them will be fully auto while just a couple of them will still remain' early early's.

Your pehku AAK(nowxDR) Is having a very 'high up effect' with virtually no body stone, but is somehow counter acting relaxing anyways.
Your pehku Thyphoon(nowxDR) is somewhat more intense cerebral as the PehkuAAK but now with more body stone. (I'm sure it was yours and was labeled PehkuThypo's I believe.)
Not as overwhelming as the Royal Dane x DR though.(not yours) RDxDR just has too much of everything to my taste, but there happen to be some guys over here who love exactly thàt feel...

Last edited:

offthehook

Veteran
Fall preparations have begun.

When I entered the spot, I noticed several dozens of young Dieselryder sprouts that had start growing during the sunny after summer we had here.
I guess they were about 2.5 weeks old already, as seeds must have dropped from the buds during harvest slaughter.

On the 4 square meter plot, 25 liter chickenshit/seaweed pellets & 20 liter precomposted sheepdung have been spread, as well as 4 liter garden chalk, 4 liter woodash & 2 liter compost starter.

All just before the onset of rain, and it was a real pleasure not having to go through the bush soaken wet. ( plenty of spots to do still, wich will prolly be more hellish ^^)

I know already that this mix will raise the ph by way to much, so after the rains have washed it all in a bit will I still have to go adding some apple vinegar to the spots.

I guess that about 70 ml of apple vinnigar will get it down to the right ph eventually.

The vinigar should not react with the chalk, hence I wait still a bit, and it will be dilluted with about 15 liter water that's to be add right before onset of winter.
Comes early spring, I will do some EC/PH soil test to see how much 'on target' I was.

Lets see if I can convert this to 'ingredients per square meter' in case ppl like to copy...

Per 1 square meter soil:

-About 6 liter chickenshit/seaweed pellets.
-'bout 5 liter precomposted goat/sheep dung. (cow, horse, rabbit or what-ever-herbivore-shit-have-you works as well. NB. Precomposted nettle also does the trick, but then you have those damn nettle growing everywhere, lol, > There's always some seed that survive the composting process.^^)
-1 liter magnesium holding chalk. (our soil does not contain no any Ca/Mg whatsoever and seeing how many kg of stem I carry away from the plots each year, I feel I need to replace that somehow.
-1liter woodash.
-0.5 liter compost starter.
-15/20 ml apple vinegar in whatever amount of water that's enough to get it spread.

I decide these things by 'feel', and in conjunction with how the plants have been responding to previous years dung schedules.
The Ec/PH tests I do after it all has been 'cooked' over winter, so I won't be 'pissing in the dark'.

Most ingredients are easely availeble at every garden center, supermarket or K-rauta, though for the Organic Nitrogine supply (herbivore shit) one's prolly got to look around @ some more appropriate places, lol.
NB. Too much of it or 'off ratio' > One will end up with shitloads of leafes and compromised bud ^^!
Too less of it, and the plants will use up all the Nitrogine from the chickenshit during veg and leave you with undersized buds.

Last edited:

Piel

Veteran
Viimeinen puska kaadettu, pehkuruder vissin, hieman hometta muttei paljon. Nyt hibernaatioon.

offthehook

Veteran
That's a hell of a nice feno for a Diesel ryder Tuco. May I ask how you got them seeds?
I'm a bit suspicious if it realy is DR and not something else.

Tuco Ramirez

I ordered the seeds from Joint Doctors in february. It was a five pack of autoflowering feminized Diesel ryder. My cat ate three of them while they were still seedlings in my balcony, two managed to get out, the other one turned out to be a minifeno and the other one is this you see in the picture above.

I would be suspicious too if those seeds came from a friend or so but in this case I think they are the real deal.

The plant smells awesome and is still 100% mold free. I'm so lucky to have that plant this year because it's been so sunny and warm all summer long down here and now it has a chance to ripen and finish. Any other summer and that plant would be dead already. So... FUCK YOU CAT FOR DEMOLISHING MY SHIT! I'M GONNA MAKE MITTENS OUT OF YOU!

offthehook

Veteran
Yups, then you got the real deal with JD's gear Tuco.

Seems to have worked out very well for you this year, and yes the after summer was great.

Personally, I think the Diesels I once got from him were the best, but I would very much like to hear what you think from the smoke and what it does to you in compare to other smokes.
Would you mind sharing that with us?

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Yups, then you got the real deal with JD's gear Tuco.

Seems to have worked out very well for you this year, and yes the after summer was great.

Personally, I think the Diesels I once got from him were the best, but I would very much like to hear what you think from the smoke and what it does to you in compare to other smokes.
Would you mind sharing that with us?

By the looks of it, you'll hear his opinion in october :) I grew very fond of the Dieselryder experience last summer, even without a cure and partly a little raw the bud was nice and balanced. Not too much body to it, just enough to complement the euphoric head high. I think it's the old mexi side of diesel showing it's magic.. in the midnight sun. :tumbleweed:

Tuco Ramirez

^^^ Thanks Robbe!

^^ Oh yeah, this summer was the best! And of course I will tell you about the smoke if you're interested. I'm very excited to know about it too. I've never smoked any DR before though so can't compare it to that, but a smoke report coming up anyhow!

I'm planning to cut that down part by part within the next 2-3 weeks and that's the end of the season for me this year. Looks like i'm gonna have living plants outside in october for the first time ever. Nice!

Latest posts

Latest posts