What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ulkokasvatus 2010

-BG-

Before and after, kuvaukseen käytetty Perzan ruikulikäsivarsia, kun mun ei mahdu kuvaan, koska oon raskaan sarjan mestari.

Ja mullon todisteeksi siitä vyö:

Hitto, uskottava se on :D

Mut onpa kyllä melkonen raskas sarjalainen toi kasvikin :yes: Upeaa!

Puffster

wow BadTicket that is impressive no matter which latitude! Excellent work. Which strain is that?

anyone got any pics of finished ovela rastajas from this season or earlier? I am really interested in this plant, know nothing about it but have heard it been mentioned here and there.

Siberian

No joo..sinnepäin.:)

Ei vaan..toltahan sen pitääkin näyttää, jotkut ne hallitsee ja jotkut ne vaan teorisoi ja neuvoo muita koko kesän...

Simply...beautiful!!!:jump:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Pudia!! :D On kyllä pampuilla kokoa. Varmasti hyvät tuoksut nyt monessa kodissa. Ei muuten ollutkaan GAME OVER, player ykkösellä oli näköjään vielä 1 lisäelämä. Hamppu kestää pikkupakkaset +++ Ja liekö maito auttanut vai mikä, mutta hometta oli kertynyt vain yhteen kasviin, pelkästään varsiin tosin, kun olin tyhmyyksissäni riipinyt sitä aikasemmin. Diesel Ryderia taitaa tuo olla, ainakin kuivattuna tuoksu on aika uudenlainen kun vertaa LR2n hedelmäiseen tuoksuun.

Meepo

Komeeta pamppua. Itselläni "budding" oli minimaalista, osaa mahdotonta trimmata, höttöistä ja hartsia on muodostunut pikkulehtien alapinnoille niinkuin ei olisi hartsille tilaa "tulla". Pakko kuitenkin olla tyytyväinen ensimmäinen ulkokasvatus kuitenkin.

Piel

Veteran
I´ve been growing for three years now but I´ve never had plants like BTand Sp seem to be producing on a regular basis -I´m deeply impressed.:tiphat:

raparipa

Samaa mieltä kuin Piel. Joko on geenit huipussaan tai äijät osaa muuten vaan kasvattaa. Ei voi muuta kuin ihmetellä ja ihastella. :tiphat:

Puffster

any mold issues BT \ Suomi-prkl? I can imagine with colas like that....I tend to get little specs of mold in my densest thy each and every time.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
We lost one plant to mold, or like 75% of it anyways. It was in a pretty poor shape, should have fertilized better, and/or the spot might have been too moist. Other than that, not too bad, little mold here and there, but nothing to cry about :) Had worse years with lowryder in the past.. These dane, swede and fin genes seem to do a lot better.

:tiphat:

Last edited:

offthehook

Veteran
A question that comes to my mind is, Will they eventually become 100% mould resistend on the long run? These biggies I mean.

S' gonna take a hell of a long time to achieve if the answer is yes.

Some one's gotto try though, I'm all for it that's not the prob, but there ain't no many who have hundreds of this large feno's around to make seed with.

My strategy is to do sea of green runs for sake of quantity and diversity to select from.

Ofcourse the buds stay smaller doing sea of green, but the ones that proof most mould resistend are so nice easy to identify and use for prospective crossings or IB lines.

What can also be is that there is a limitation to size and mould, meaning: if a bud exeeds a certain size, it will unavoidently attract mould in our environment.
(because of that the preordain part of her genetics just was'nt ment to deal with northern circumstances.)

If I look at "horsma" for instance, a plant that's totally native and adapted to our local environment, I notice that most highest on their priority list is to shed seeds as quick as possible and preferebly already having done that before september.

I see it as "natures way" of knowing what's best for plants on this lattitude to behave accordingly and correctly in response to the environment and thus most benevelent to the species.

So I have 2 different schools of thought now here and honestly I dont have the answer to it myself.

I think I focus my attention on the see of greens with medium size buds looking for most mould resistend ones to save time, and you guys go for improving the "biggies" and hopefully at some point in the future our genetics will meet.

Just to see what is possible and what not.

Puffster

over at udg I heard about a plant called Purple Pineberry or something that was about 100% mold free. Wouldnt be able to finish around our lats though.

how is the FINX and Ovala Rastajah when it comes to mold resistance? Almost impossible to find information on these strains, only one I've seen doing some work with them are arcticsun. I would imagine they are quite mold resistant due to being bred in Finland.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
finx and OR are pretty unstable poly-hybreeds. i guess they are mostly fairly mold resistant but prolly pretty bottlenecked genepools. seems that some of these older suomi od plants have lost a lot of their vigour during years.

i found a little outbreeding did wonders to some of the lines.

also nothing is "mold free".

i found this summer these large plants can take wather pretty easily if they are given enough space, meaning plant sparsely enough, trim the bottoms off hard and give them constant high doses of organic food + keep them seedless and you'll be pretty good.

Puffster

yes I always lollipop my plants, keep them pretty tight together though (1m2 holes, 20 or so fems) sog style

had a little mold problems this year but not to much.

when can one except ovala rastaja and finx to finish? Outcrossing is exactly what I am thinking of and just want to know which one I should root for, or maybe there are other plants from Finland like northern sun or some of the jeppis that are better suited?

I think maybe mighty mite should meet one of the finnish strains in a pollen chucking duell :) mighty mite is pretty darn mold resistant and almost always shaves 2-3 weeks off the finishing times of the crosses it participates in. It is reknowned for outcrossing exceptionally well.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
haven't really grown ovela ratsastaja myself but from what i've seen the best phenos are over 1,5 metres and finish in mid sept. it could be good outcrosser with some early danes.

i'd grow ovela to full size and seed the best looking fems with some selected danish studs and go from there. :)

i believe here's soviet finlands ovela ratsastaja from couple years back

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=8504&pictureid=152304

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
mighty mite could be better choice for you. from what i've seen it's a top bud dominated plants and i guess that's what you're looking for.. could outcross really nicely with say the autoflowering pehkuruder it share's the same structure as mm.

Latest posts

Latest posts