What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ukraine marijuana

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

Hey isn't there a better place to put this like cannabis news? Doobz

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

Hey isn't there a better place to put this like cannabis news? Doobz
Damn, they need all the help they can get.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Ukraine seeds. I never would have guessed. I am growing Royal Haze by Error seeds. I got it as a freebie with an order and I put it in the windowsill just to have something green growing while I wait for the outdoor season. The plant is an Auto and seems strong. The flowers totally stink up the room and hall. LOL

Redrum92

It was explained to me by a Ukrainian grower I follow that it is good for soldiers but bad for growers, at it seems to have more clearly defined penalties for black market growing, which isn't good for him.

Probably a win overall. Ukraine going from basically conservative oppressive Russia in the 90s to USA in the 2020s overnight in terms of political culture: weed, sexual freedom/LGBT freedom, mental health care, etc.

Last edited:

Redrum92

Strange to be thinking about weed when you're country's at war, is this even real news ??
This would be a very clear benefit to their extremely hard working military boys and girls. May not feel like news to you thousands of miles away, but trust me, this is a big deal to the heroes holding back the hordes.

Last edited:

Zeta Reticuli

The legislation envisages special licenses for the cultivation and sale of cannabis, as well as 24-hour video surveillance of producers accessible by the police.

Not some freedom if you ask me,that will be a first country in the world that have 24-hour video surveillance
over growers,like they produce heroin and not Cannabis.

Ukraine politicians sucks,they can send people to die for their country but this same people cant grow
plant whithouth state Big Brother interfering.

Redrum92

The legislation envisages special licenses for the cultivation and sale of cannabis, as well as 24-hour video surveillance of producers accessible by the police.

Not some freedom if you ask me,that will be a first country in the world that have 24-hour video surveillance
over growers,like they produce heroin and not Cannabis.

Ukraine politicians sucks,they can send people to die for their country but this same people cant grow
plant whithouth state Big Brother interfering.
It's a step forward. People who could not previously get cannabis now will be able to, people who really need it (soldiers, medics, civilians with PTSD).

They're not full recreational legal. It makes sense there would be oversight. I'm pretty sure most American medical companies have 24/7 surveillance for security also. Not that odd when something is prone to theft.

The first step never gets you to the destination. Be patient. This is progress.

Zeta Reticuli

Ok,only thing is that Russians lately win on front line,Ukraine dont get help in arms lately,
from what i get in news on geopolitics it doesnt look great for Ukraine,they could loose
this war and their country.

CharlesU Farley

Ok,only thing is that Russians lately win on front line,Ukraine dont get help in arms lately,
from what i get in news on geopolitics it doesnt look great for Ukraine,they could loose
this war and their country.
The Ukrainians have already held out longer than the world thought would be possible, not sure how much longer they can do it.

At some point in this world, the bad guys have to stop winning. :cautious: