What's new

ukcheese in coco with the BENDZ

C

cheesey

just joined here so its time to post a diary atm im on day 30 12/12 with my ukcheese . they were topped at the 5th node , lst with BENDZ and flowered at 35" in a 1m sq budbox with rvk 125 and filter and a 400w hps digi both are in 11lt sq pots of canna coco ........

useing

regen a root
canna A/B
canna boost

3000ml per feed of ph 5.8 and ec 1.6 with a 500ml run off (ish)

got 5 sensi skunk kush seedlings growing and 4 more uk cheese clones
thanks for looking

the 2 cheese in the tent

bud shot

Last edited:
C

cheesey

out of the tent day 28 just had a flush

back in the tent

some bud shots

my sensi skunk kush seedlings and uk cheese clones

Last edited:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Your grow looks great. Im seriously considering growing in coco on my next run. I will stick around if you dont mind. welcome to the site by the way. Its a great place to hang.

W

weedpureweed

I am growing very similarly but with smaller pots, the regen-a-root seems to work well. whats your max ec on the cheese? Only just started flowering one in coco a couple days ago....:)

D

Disguised

Welcome Cheesey, everything is looking great. How long did you veg the cheese for?

:joint:

C

cheesey

weedpureweed said:
I am growing very similarly but with smaller pots, the regen-a-root seems to work well. whats your max ec on the cheese? Only just started flowering one in coco a couple days ago....:)

my last cheese grow i only took the grls up to a ec of 1.6 . so i will do the same with this grow

C

cheesey

Disguised said:
Welcome Cheesey, everything is looking great. How long did you veg the cheese for?

:joint:

i vegged for 6 weeks under a 125w enviro

both plants are 57" tall incl 11ltr pots . bot have stopped the strech now . time for the buds to swell up.

metamorf

hey man, it's mr P here.. you know the cheese cuttings i was blabbing about before over at the other site? They're rooted and growing nicely ;D Yay! I flipped two of them into flowering in a lil sog i got going.

whats the story with the other place though, it's been what - two weeks now?

clowntown

Veteran
Lookin' good; excellent work growing large plants in small pots! :yes:

Looks like you've run her before; what type of yield are you expecting from each plant, and how many days do you flower her for? What kind of reflector?

Been interested in the UK Cheese for a while; looks like I'll get to run some soon. :yummy:

C

cheesey

weedpureweed said:

it sure does heres a pic of the roots from my last grow

J

Jack Crevalle

Wow, beautiful, I just got a cheese clone and am excited, very thin leaves on mine.

C

cheesey

Jack Crevalle said:
Wow, beautiful, I just got a cheese clone and am excited, very thin leaves on mine.

what cheese did u get ? bbc? post a photo

W

weedpureweed

1.6 is what I ran my last clones at in coco wasn't cheese though, thanks for the info:)

C

cheesey

photos

sensi skunk kush seedlings a bit lanky but i will sort that when i repot lol the cheese clone i took 3 weeks ish ago for my cheese mum and 2 cheese clones i took the other week . when the 2 plants were 2 weeks 12/12 rooted but took they time .... going to pot them later today ....
SEEDLINGS AND CLONE

CLONES TOOK IN FLOWER(going to flower them with the skunk kush after this cheese lst is finished try get a crop in for the middle of jan 2009

MY CLONE WHATS GOING TO BE MY MOTHER PLANT

metamorf

hey cheesey, had any problems with powdery mildew on your cheese bitches yet? i noticed they get it real easy.. just had to do a spray with baking soda yesterday to get rid of it.

C

cheesey

metamorf said:
hey cheesey, had any problems with powdery mildew on your cheese bitches yet? i noticed they get it real easy.. just had to do a spray with baking soda yesterday to get rid of it.

no dude neva had it . maybe your growroom isnt 100% .

C

cheesey

2 pics of each side of the 1m sq 2m tall budbox to show how full it is . both plants stand at 57"

LEFT SIDE IN THE TENT

RIGHT SIDE IN THE TENT

metamorf

RxLurk said:
baking soda works? thought you need sulfur

Yeah it works. 10% solution with another 10% vegetable oil, shake and spray. Kills on contact. Repeat after 3 days then 3 days again.