What's new

UK to distribute Cannabis Cards to Homes in a bid to find Grow Ops

theclearspot

You can just imagine all these teenagers in Brixton, Toxteth etc sniffing the cards and sayin....."Nah..that doesnt smell anything like Herb" to their parents.....:)

offthehook

Veteran
thats extreme..cancer is no joke.
especially if you known a person with cancer....its pretty brutal,not only for the person suffering,but to you...despair and helplessness.

He was refering to ppl that want to destroy a plant that holds a possible cure for cancer.^^

Ofcourse they should get cancer FTW!

They not only destroy a cancer curing plant, they destroy whole ppls lively hoods.

Yeh sure, go ahead, take my plants, break into my house, scare my childeren, rip the phone from my hands, drag the parents to jail over a plant, put the children in a reeducation camp etc.
Now I only hope you won't get cancer after all this, cuzz we all know how such a good person you are deep down inside? FTW!

Fuck-the-What !

Anger mode off.

S

SooperSmurph

B.E.D;5665976[COLOR=white said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42055&pictureid=1036813]"It's not just the stereotype of the remote rural set or disused industrial estate unit[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT]
wtf decade are the pigs living in across the pond? When was the last time you saw a grow in an abandoned warehouse / factory?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I wonder if they will issue scratch and sniff Ozone and Ona cards.
As many people have said on the Guardians comments, it will make good roach.

Last edited:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
this is something i would like to see anonymous take on..
thousands of calls reporting "drug farms" to addresses of muckity mucks...

they managed thousands of calls to a pawn shop to ask for battle toads. i would think this would be a better use of their time.

i also like the idea of thousands of packages with a gram or two in the mail to judges and prosecutor's families "reported" to leo by "informants"

flood the system with their kids until they fold.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hello, Crimestoppers?
I would like to report a Cannabis "Factory"
Yes, it is a rather large commercial operation, thousands of plants worth millions of pounds, in fact they are charging 10 times the usual market prices..
The address, certainly Greenhouse X at Porton Down research park, under the name of GW Pharmaceuticals.
Reward, no I don't need a reward, I'm an upstanding citizen acting in the spirit of the public good.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Haha,
everyone in England should return post a little card with the appropriate scent with the notation:

This is what BULLSHIT smells like. If you recognize this scent around your elected officials, please notify the authorities.
They will be pleased to see their bosses doing their job.

theclearspot

Haha,
everyone in England should return post a little card with the appropriate scent with the notation:

This is what BULLSHIT smells like. If you recognize this scent around your elected officials, please notify the authorities.
They will be pleased to see their bosses doing their job.

ha ha, excellent!

offthehook

Veteran
thanks for the recognition..everyone knows.
now i only hope your mother or father wont get cancer.
funny huh?

Maybe I don't realy wish for anyone to get cancer.

But to those, who deliberatly destroy medicine from ppl suffering this decease... I sincerely hope someone come to destroy their medicine too... when they are in need.

Common, we can't be all saints now, can we?

Maybe someone like Barry Cooper I'd be willing to let off more easy. ^^

By now, I think he's been repenting and covering up the misstakes he's made as a narc sufficiently enough.

Makes me wonder how many of the ppl working in that 'crime stoppers'/sniffer card company actually know full well how such a good plant it is they try to eradicate, but anyways choose to go along with it.^^

The sense of pride they must feel when one of their beloved ones contracts cancer, now giving them the opportunity to explain it was 'them' who made their medicine this hard to come by.^^

Latest posts

Latest posts