What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK - seized package from Canada

THEODDONE

had a package of 250g's seized by royal mail and had a knock at the door by the local coppers,

wasnt in at the time, went to the station to chat to him in a very informal way.

i was only expecting some medicine to help with my migraines,

no arrest, no caution just jokingly told not to buy drugs online and no further action/investigations are taking place.

does this mean they will beat the door in one day just to check up on me?

Hi Dazzla.
Do you own the house that you had the old bill knocked at ?? or do you rent it ??.

By you going to the poilce stn you have shown your face on their cctv.

The info they will now have is, what you look like, what car you drive. and confirmation that you did in fact order a package.

No they will not be beating down your door, they now know you need or wanted to try some smoke for your headaches, did you tell them how long you have been controlling your headaches in this way ?? because they would of asked!, and the reason they would of asked is because they now know you will not be stupid enough to re-order, so where will you be getting your smoke from ???. you are a marked man, if I was a copper I would just see where you would lead me and who too, I would have nothing to lose would I .

If you rent, move simple as. but this will not be much hastle for you so think about the dudes that you get in contact with!

Remember NO smart phones.

Be safe.

W

wegobigupnorth

Hi Dazzla.
Do you own the house that you had the old bill knocked at ?? or do you rent it ??.

By you going to the poilce stn you have shown your face on their cctv.

The info they will now have is, what you look like, what car you drive. and confirmation that you did in fact order a package.

No they will not be beating down your door, they now know you need or wanted to try some smoke for your headaches, did you tell them how long you have been controlling your headaches in this way ?? because they would of asked!, and the reason they would of asked is because they now know you will not be stupid enough to re-order, so where will you be getting your smoke from ???. you are a marked man, if I was a copper I would just see where you would lead me and who too, I would have nothing to lose would I .

If you rent, move simple as. but this will not be much hastle for you so think about the dudes that you get in contact with!

Remember NO smart phones.

Be safe.

I think your overreacting a little bit. Its just weed and he does not sound like a dealer to me. I bet the cops really don't think he is some major dealer that is worth taking the time to put him under surveillance for not even a pound of weed.