What's new

uk security-babylon loft scam

nice one eddie...thxs for the ups..ive seen allsorts of shite in the papers with regards to company driving around tellinghome owners that there loft aint insulated and here the IR pics ...FFS lol

S

sundays child

If you have a grow in your loft and someone wants to come and inspect the loft, don't let them in...simple really.

Alternatively, let them inspect it and find your grow...

R

rocky5

hello people,i have the council up wanting to do a survey when i wasnt in,the girlfriend
as she is known to anyone who calls or the wife as known to me.
answerd the door thinking i forgot my keys and she said she was just up to let
the dog out and said to him im at work,now i have a letter say they are comming up
in a couple of weeksto check the toilet but the electric cupboard for toilet was in my
grow room so i have moved rooms in one night,playing with my nerves these people.

R

rocky5

hi RudeDog, no its not electric the toilet but there is some kind of extraction and
electric switch in there its what made me put my grow in that room in the first
place as i was going to hack into it but the extract end was to small in the end up.
i think they are putting a shower in as i dont have one yet so can imagine them
wanting to wire things up in there.

its actualy a contractor comming up to do that on behalf of the council
plus the council boy floating around trying to get into peoples houses
unanounced for a seperate survey.
he aint getting in if he has no appointment for sure.
plus i will want to know exactly what he wants to survey.

RudeDog

Veteran
Understand now mate.

IMO not a good idea growing in council property.

Get your stuff hidden well dood.

R

rocky5

worst case senarios have to bin all plants or do a bit bird either way easyosy.

bud lover

i got a letter off the council saying someone would be calling to check that the house was up to the goverments basic living standards.
so this guy turns up a week later went right through the house every room taking notes of so called repairs that needed doing then went up in the loft (all this was before i started my grow).
when he finished he said that the council would be in touch to arrange for the repairs to be carried out, 3 month later i still didnt recieve a letter so in went my grow.
on the weeks up to the check there had been about 4/5 busts so i think that they were just doing a blancket check of all houses.

TBL420uk

The police do use council workers. My brother in law was a council electrician they used him to gain entry to a house without causing suspicion as a shot gun was supposedly on the premises. Have a healthy sense of paranoia and dont let anybody in.
So they sent a council worker in to a house that might of had a gun in it? What sort of cop sdo you have near you? Where i live the police would use a armed response unit to deal with it, not an untrained electrician.

Latest posts

Latest posts