What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Prices

dammm man..

north west its 5 grand a box of blues, kush or cheese

ive seen dearer stuff but i never bother, its everywhere at the minute,

every guy i chat to nowerdays has a few mates with 2 or 4 light tents churning out ugorg blues by the kilo

its crazy .......... i forsee 4200 quid high grade in a year or so here :ying:

Last edited:
Must vary in parts of London it was 250 an oz in Chigwell for good quality stuff. Mine whatever it is goes for £220 had to drop from £250 as people were complaining they could get the sprayed stuff for £180 which still sells. I did the Casey a couple of times and packed it in due to it had no strength but now know it wasn't a good pheno . Edgey gave same pheno a run and said he had trouble getting it out the door. Looking forward to growing the Joe Smoe Casey which is defo right and have heard that's a ginormous yielder also the Bilbao Critical Mass. When a strain yields twice as much as another its easy to drop the price. Don't suppose there will be too much Girl Scout cookies going about at £200 an oz. Its not like America or Amsterdam where you pay more or less depending on the quality it seems one price fits all unless its the sprayed stuff that's obviously cheaper. Shame really as it will put people of growing a lot of strains except for personal.

wow

thats hardcore prices, the uks getting more and more like the usa now with huge varying prices depending on location

i remember when it was 100 quid a ounce nomatter where you lived, and that wasnt long ago lol

i also agree, strain doesnt matter really as long as its trimmed nice and no dust in the bags,

the uk doesnt seem to care about strain, the end dealer just makes somethin up usually depending on whats popular, the public in general are not educated as much as the US on strains and types of weed and the different effects of strains....... and dont care that much, as long as its really good trimmed weed and it smells nice............... hopefully that will change in future

T

ThcGrower4life

100 quid an oz i remember that tae.. and yer bang on right about weed names being made up my m8 gave a pal a bag called ice and week after called it white russian they guy reckons the ice beats the white russian any day haha

F

Fields~of~Green

Must vary in parts of London it was 250 an oz in Chigwell for good quality stuff. Mine whatever it is goes for £220 had to drop from £250 as people were complaining they could get the sprayed stuff for £180 which still sells. I did the Casey a couple of times and packed it in due to it had no strength but now know it wasn't a good pheno . Edgey gave same pheno a run and said he had trouble getting it out the door. Looking forward to growing the Joe Smoe Casey which is defo right and have heard that's a ginormous yielder also the Bilbao Critical Mass. When a strain yields twice as much as another its easy to drop the price. Don't suppose there will be too much Girl Scout cookies going about at £200 an oz. Its not like America or Amsterdam where you pay more or less depending on the quality it seems one price fits all unless its the sprayed stuff that's obviously cheaper. Shame really as it will put people of growing a lot of strains except for personal.

Yeah one price fits all the difference is the better stuff is all gone as soon as it's ready if you have nothing better to offer and want the premium too £180 here you may have to sit on it a bit longer

DemonPigeon

Veteran
£70 a quarter ounce is about what I see. It's so expensive I'm going to have to ration myself until I can get a new little closet garden set up :-(

T

Terps

Man i sure miss the nineties! S.E its between 170-240 an oz and mostly watered down cheese or ammy. You northern lads sound like ya spoiled lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

SativaBreather

Veteran
ok guys, here's another one for ya - I would say prices peaked about 2 years ago when 8 quid a box was standard in S.E, but what's the most you've ever heard anything going for? I have heard of people getting 350 z's and nine four on the box, yep you read it right! That was couple years ago now

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Prices are increasing at least near me in the midlands but I'm seeing more variety lately.

My mates who buy 20 bags are seeing 1.6g become standard which is just nuts, I wont pay more than 10 a gram it's fucking ridiculous that I have to buy q's to get even that rate, halves seem to be around 130, ounces are around the 240 mark here but I remember being told that 4 ounces was around 400, though I never have that much to spend on myself.

Been seeing occasional things like green poison and cotton candy and a few more kushs around lately but mainly hazes (lemon and what is meant to be super silver) and Cheese and skunk, so much cheese and skunk, that's not new though :p

B

buddymate

My mates who buy 20 bags are seeing 1.6g
£20 for 1.4 this area,sometimes its wet,I know a guy who complained and was told thats not wet mate,its FRESH :biggrin:

DemonPigeon

Veteran
£20 for 1.4 this area,sometimes its wet,I know a guy who complained and was told thats not wet mate,its FRESH :biggrin:

Oh yeah love me some FRESH bud.

That's like saying soapbar is good because it's inconvenient to have to buy your hash and your random hydrocarbons separately.

SativaBreather

Veteran
lol

does anyone still see soapbar nowadays? I mean the real shit stuff from back in the day that take 3 weeks to heat up sufficiently to crumble, not the 3 rd grade moroccan I have seen some people call soap. That stuff's like cream compared to soap

B

buddymate

I mean the real shit stuff from back in the day that take 3 weeks to heat up sufficiently to crumble
Havent seen that in a long time,I think it wouldnt really sell nowadays except in the north and scotland the yoof of today want cheese or nowt,no smell no sell :biggrin:

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Last time I saw what I'd call soapbar it was about 3 years ago? A friend brought it up from Norfolk, A really solid shiney brown-black piece chipped off of an ounce lump, smooth on the outside but kinda crumbly and more brown on the inside

Cooked it for brownies :-/ really bad choice there but I didn't know better at the time lol it was around the time when I first really started investigating weed rather than just trusting longer term stoners I knew who spoke authoritatively.

I'm proably one of the younger members of the community on here so I haven't got any experience of the 90's scene... but since then I've only seen hash anywhere near that shit once, about 2 years ago came from the same guy. Mostly now I see no hash at all.

Bulldog UK buys hash more often than I do (nag him to update his biochem thread btw) boils his hash to clean it... I'm sure he could talk at length about how much weight it loses once cleaned and what kind of adulterants are being added to it, personally I try not to think to much about it.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lol the bad old days of soap, or rubber tire black, yuck! or the petrol tainted shit that would show up in the middle of a dry up, lol.

T

ThcGrower4life

yeah the only fella I knew fucking with that shit was sending it up to scotland, poor bastards lol

aye m8 that shite is up here & chavs luv it smells fuckin horrible fake as fuck 35 -40 notes an oz

one dealer up here cuts up hash and dips in turps he is into green now and is asking if it can be doctord

aye m8 that shite is up here & chavs luv it smells fuckin horrible fake as fuck 35 -40 notes an oz

one dealer up here cuts up hash and dips in turps he is into green now and is asking if it can be doctord

yeah rocky is 35 quid or so an ounce, or 900 quid a kilo round here and selling badly lol

but

people are now even mixing it with dusted fan leaves to bulk it out round here as there is so much trim knocking about, and the funny thing is people say its stronger and a nicer smoke haha ( trim has to be about 2% max ?? )

10 quid a eigth lol

DemonPigeon

Veteran
yeah rocky is 35 quid or so an ounce, or 900 quid a kilo round here and selling badly lol

but

people are now even mixing it with dusted fan leaves to bulk it out round here as there is so much trim knocking about, and the funny thing is people say its stronger and a nicer smoke haha ( trim has to be about 2% max ?? )

10 quid a eigth lol

I'm always looking for the least £/g if it was 10 an 1/8 or 35 for 1oz I'd go ounces every time :p

Though if it was really shitty I think I'd want to smoke it through a Narghile or something else filtered.