What's new

Uk outdoor

rocket high

Veteran
Loving the pic's ...its nice to see the colours on the plants at this time of year ...makes them look ornamental ... i love it .

Good show brock :)

L

LEX-UK

very nice brock1! ive found some very good spots outdoors just i always think its not worth my time or effort to get into it seriously enough.

If one would plant in say the woods, how often would i have to visit to water? bug/mold/rabbit/deer check?

Thanks boys.. also vnice rudedog lol weres the english terrier avatar ?

B

buddymate

how often would i have to visit to water?
Never,get your prep right and you only need to visit once or twice in the season,likewise bug/rabbit check,forestry commission tree-protectors are your friends :ying:

RudeDog

Veteran
Thanks boys.. also vnice rudedog lol weres the english terrier avatar ?

picture.php

That do you Lex.... :biggrin:

MJBadger

Veteran
If one would plant in say the woods, how often would i have to visit to water? bug/mold/rabbit/deer check?

Try my link , our outdoor uk has been running for years , it`s a shame that Brock opened a new thread on the same lines so late in the season when he would have had a bigger following posting his plants on one of the established threads .

brock1

Try my link , our outdoor uk has been running for years , it`s a shame that Brock opened a new thread on the same lines so late in the season when he would have had a bigger following posting his plants on one of the established threads .

i didn't post here for a following MJbadger i was just wondering who's growing what outdoor here in the UK.

but i will be sure to do a nice early thread in the outdoor section next year mate. going to be a nice big early grow i hope. hope you pull up a seat for the show mate. :thank you:

RudeDog

Veteran
nice paterdale terrier mate. i have jack russell man my self. :thank you:

Strictly speaking he's a Fell Terrier, bit bigger than a Pat.

i didn't post here for a following MJbadger i was just wondering who's growing what outdoor here in the UK.

but i will be sure to do a nice early thread in the outdoor section next year mate. going to be a nice big early grow i hope. hope you pull up a seat for the show mate. :thank you:

Look forward to seeing the Northern Freak from the off Brock. :biggrin:

L

LEX-UK

Thanks guys! cool as..

hehe yea deffo he do.. more hansome too lol lil skamp i bet.

Are those forestry protecters humans? as ive seen them about as of late!

And them bloody shroom eds...

B

buddymate

Are those forestry protecters humans?
No,they are to protect your plants from bunnies :ying:

Attachments

• user93155_pic141526_1250248364.jpg
    user93155_pic141526_1250248364.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Femaleseeds.nl.jpg
    Femaleseeds.nl.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 14

brock1

here's a few more pic's from whats still out this year.
northern freak.

mns shirtx?

sour cream

mns shark shock

ho and RudeDog. what do you think of my fell terrier i got about 4 year ago?