What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

T

tonto

F*CK ME buddymate - that's some SERIOUS harvest!!!!

So - how do you get PMs here? Been a member a good while, occasionally active, up to 50 posts and STILL can't PM - grrrrr

50 posts then wait 7 days

B

buddymate

do you have a trimmer?
Got a trimbox,just had to buy 2 dehumidifiers yesterday as the plants need drying quickly before this coming weekends harvest is chopped,various strains.:tiphat:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
What a working man!!!

What a working man!!!

Chopped around 50 plants last weekend,got between 170-200 left to do :tiphat:

That´s a beauty buddymate!
Enjoy&share the fruits of your labour, you deserve it!:ying:

MJBadger

Veteran
plants

plants

MjBadger - How's the weather looking where you are? And how much longer will you give yours?

I've got nothing but rain forecasted for a week, with 90%+RH. You got a similar story to tell?

I've got not rot yet, but I was wanting to give them at least another 2 weeks, some need more like 4 week, though! ARGHHH

I reckon i`m in the same boat . Only plant showing regular bits of bud-rot is 1 of the AKWW , the rest are ok . I`m checking a couple of times a day & nipping any out , somes going in the freezer & a bit of the cleaner bud got a fast dry & it`s a goodun for the munchies :laughing:
The AK look like being the first to crop good budding with a touch of purple in all the small leaf . Very sticky even the stems but still got mid oct in mind . Will see what gets through .:)
Been having a fair bit of rain with quite a few light showers this morn & it looks like we`ll all get a wet day tomorrow some very heavy . . then sun

Nice one buddymate :tiphat:

The thread page no;s are obviously screwed , i just clk last page button not no;

bucks :wave:

rocket your already looking at Nordic strains & somewhere along the line theres gotta be 1 that will take your climate . At least with the autos you grew you had a harvest . Maybe the answer is a genetically modified canna , they do it with tomatoes x jellyfish so why not GM canna with a pigs genes in it , i mean pigs skin is waterproof & imagine pork flavored bud at a BBQ , you`d get the munchies & go for the apple sauce :jump:

Stay green .

Panoramical

Chopped around 50 plants last weekend,got between 170-200 left to do :tiphat:

buddymate - you thought of doing a grow journal? Looks like you have a lot of experience that could be shared.

I reckon i`m in the same boat . Only plant showing regular bits of bud-rot is 1 of the AKWW , the rest are ok . I`m checking a couple of times a day & nipping any out , somes going in the freezer & a bit of the cleaner bud got a fast dry & it`s a goodun for the munchies :laughing:
The AK look like being the first to crop good budding with a touch of purple in all the small leaf . Very sticky even the stems but still got mid oct in mind . Will see what gets through .:)
Been having a fair bit of rain with quite a few light showers this morn & it looks like we`ll all get a wet day tomorrow some very heavy . . then sun.

I just checked mine last night for mold and i've got some. I didn't think I had when I last checked (2 days ago), it comes on quick or I missed it first time round. Any mold i'm putting to the side and will try to make qwiso with it. you say you freeze yours? what do you do with it after the freezer?

Mine are also very sticky! Last night was the first time I've had sticky fingers from my own plants. It was a great feeling!:dance013:

I'm thinking of buying a pvc greenhouse and erecting it around my plants to save them from the rain. Can you see this being a bad idea?

harold

one of my plots got ripped.... all my leb x cheese, biddy sis, haze x lr gone!..... someone was snipping the buds early, bit surprised to be honest but you dont know what c@nts watching you? got lucky? or got a good nose or a well trained dog? who knows? most of the buds where robbed way too early, he then came back and robbed the lot leaving only the main stems? what a twat.... to be honest i would have prefered to be robbed now then when there was something worth robbing, hope it tastes like hay you chicken fucker! lol. Im not that pissed off, my other site is looking special.... and my other small old plot has some fine looking plants :)

noticed powdery mildew forming on some off the shaded plants? whats the best solution?

MJBadger

Veteran
you say you freeze yours? what do you do with it after the freezer?
break it up a bit into the bucket , chuck in plenty of ice & cold water & belt it about with a small plaster whisk in a power drill , once i`m happy it`s done pour that into another bucket with the Bubblebags . Hang the 1st Bubblebag on a hook & small chain so the bags just above the bucket & let it drain , when it`s drained clean it & do the same with each successive bag then finally do the catching sac25 . So simple & it winds all the purists up . My sac is the smoke that doe`s the job !!!

PVC greenhouse is a great idea but they do condensate pretty heavy so make sure none of the plant touches the plastic or even have an ossilating fan in there .

I am cutting my birds tomorrow
nice one .

Stay green .

stj2006

Hey folks, Glad to see people have been harvesting in a timely fashion this year. For me it's a different story. Just took a few pics and you can see there is still a good 6 weeks + left to go. Weather getting worse, temps are around 15c during the day and around 8c at night. Lots of rain. Who knows what will happen I can't see them going full term at all. They are just starting to kick out a bit of sugar, I would say they have been flowerin for around 3 weeks. I can still see them getting bigger every couple of days but the temp is just about the minimum for growth.

Anyway here are the pics. If anybody has any Ideas for me that would be great. Not that there is much that can be done.

harold

the best looking plot....
the big clump of green plants is akww at the front and biddy sis x lebcheese :)

close up of akww clone

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 18

harold

purple/licorice plants = timewarp x cambodian, one is ready :)

timewarp x cam nug, smells like fennel/carrot light mentol skunk, unique! :ying:

theres many more plants at the back.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 15

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Tonto....I second that mate. Should be a few UK specific stickies in the UK section full stop.

B

buddymate

Couldnt resist showing this,been out defoliating plants before tonights chop,didnt have time to faff around taking pics as its raining in sheets,like a tropical monsoon except not as warm nor as nice,anyway this purple lady was worth getting my camera wet :tiphat:

Attachments

• Frisians and affies today. 005 (Medium).jpg
    Frisians and affies today. 005 (Medium).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 19

MJBadger

Veteran
there should be an outdoor uk strain guide

It needs to be done . It`s a pity autos are prone to bud mould/rot or am i wrong ? coz any autos i`ve had out this year have started to suffer .
AKWW is really beginning to get plenty of bud rot going out daily to snip any out , the freezer bags filling up but the plants shrinking . It was covered with good lenghts of bud on all the branches but nearly everyone is now scattered clumps of bud & i lost the bloody cola ! the plant in Q (other 4 are fine at the mo) is round 2mt + height of pot . I`m only 5 nothing so i have to bend the plants carefully to inspect the colas & snap BALLOCKKKKKKS .
All of the other plants are fine but we are in for some more rain this weekend & it looks like most of next week to , if i have to bubble the bud so be it . Any that survive will be a welcome bit of green .

Stay green .

wotamess

it is a pity, MJB... i reckon auto's need to be planned out to be harvested end august for best results... and i think, if possible doing a runty mouldy seed run for later season. the best move anyone growing autos can make is a seed run IMO.

hope everyones well!! harvests have begun, i see... that's a beauty buddymate :yes:

been slogging intensive nightshift in belgium for the last 8 weeks... it's been lonely! let lebanese cheese catpiss and some sensi star x lebcheese keep me company, though :D

hope the leb cheese worked out for all you folk out there that got it!

...and more pics of esbens gear if possible!!

one more thing... ahem...

TPS IF I DON'T SEE PICS OF THE LOWRYDER ISLAND PROJECT SOON I'M GONNA PLUTZ!

...ahem.

later

-wam-

QUICK EDIT: i think a uk strain guide is a great idea!!

B

buddymate

that's a beauty buddymate
Last weekends chop was just over 3kg bone-dry:tiphat:Been out for several hours overnight cropping,eyes are sore from lack of sleep but sitting contemplating life and drinking tea,good luck to all of us still with ladies to bring home :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts