-wam-

wotamess

picture.php

XFiles from esbens garden...

;)

-wam-

MrBlatent

XFiles = stunning

Pity the Mandala cross will be nowhere near the quality we can expect from the esben pack!

still i have high hopes for it none the less!

MrB

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
as the guys have said-cracking looking bud there, Wotamess. v generous of Esben

cheers for the gen on Belladonna, Minime

here are 120 that i made earlier-i'm hitting it with seedlings-cuttings-re-vegged plants everything this year

eddieS

Rampant

here are 120 that i made earlier-i'm hitting it with seedlings-cuttings-re-vegged plants everything this year

eddieS

Nice looking cuts eddie, i have to raise a similar amount and was wondering how you got them looking so healthy! Are they sitting inside that plastic container when they root? All the best to everyone out there. :)

thepureskunk

Hey all :)

Gotta say that the weather seems to be getting warmer!! Out of the wind i could really feel the power of the Sun today...nice!!

I really hope this season goes to plan...i have been outside putting some fish, blood and bone in my 'lowryder island'. The island should be good for 20+ Autos and i will also have a few in pots as well.

Really looking forward to this season. Peace all, TPS :)

Y

yossman

That x files looks very nice.
The suns in the sky,the weather is sweet,its time to pop me some beans, and find good mothers for this years outdoor grow,bring it on,good luck peep's.

Y

yossman

Wotamess, you gotta let me try some of those beans brother...............

minime

nice to see u back tps---yea ya can feel the summer cumming---coldest winter for long time---ground is ideal for digging--must of mowed 3 metric ton of soil tonight ---30yards is a long way with heay bags---fish blood bone an chicken manure added---will be worth the effert as i pulled some good grows from there---must of put a foot of top soil on well dug ground---yea looking forward to this year---found a couple of more places lol----gonna be getting a load of autos going this week---out on the boat tomorrow off broadstairs----we cought some nice cod in to the 10lb and some fine bass 7lb the biggest hope wind stays down ---good luck all

MrBlatent

broadstairs i have fished there loads! south coast yeah? and the other little towns, theres alot of nice spots on that stretch.

let us know how you got on,

MrB

wotamess

hey!

please let me know who's in for the hybrids from hell uk outdoor 2010 donation. drop us a pm request, and it will be noted, then i'll make up the packages. once that's done i'll let you know and you can send me safe address'.

yossman - get yr post count up to 50 asap!

thought i'd bring some info over from the 2009 thread.

firstly the ierdbei/erdbei from LBH, which i've sent out:

''Ierdbei

Ierdbei is the Frisian version of the well known and robust Swiss strain ‘Erdbeer’ (=strawberry).

Most plants in this line exhibit a short stocky appearance and combine excellent potency with a good flower to leaf ratio. In general two distinctive phenotypes can be found; a Sativa side which carries traits of Jack Herer and a more Indica type which is influenced by Black Domina. The basis of this line was constructed out of several good paternal lines (crosses of Jack Herer, Citral, Black Domina, Swiss Miss) and an especially resinous Erdbeer#Purpurea Ticinensis maternal line.

Overall the Erdbeer comes through very strongly in both phenotypes, giving hard dense buds with little effort. In general both phenotypes show long slender, and tight buds which are less susceptible to grey mold/Botrytis cinerea. Next to this they are a breeze to harvest without much manicuring.

The high comes on strong but eases a bit with time spend in storage, still it packs a good punch and especially the Domina influenced types are typical day-enders with great medicinal potency. Taste is somewhat ‘earthy’ and strong, curing should be done to get the maximum potential. Ierdbei is the perfect choice for commercial outdoor cultivation in difficult area’s like Northern Holland & Germany. One of our all time favourites!''

got another very generous package from mr. Blatent of speed queen x lowlife auto white russian that a lucky 5 will be getting 15 of :D

also got:
rox f2
afghan x erdpurt
cheese x erdpurt
rox x erdpurt
norfolk 'n good - norfolk landrace sativa

:D:D:D

-wam-

MrBlatent

Cross was the earliest Mandala SpeedQueen from a 10 Pack crossed with the best AutoWR Male.

Very good parents, especially the speedqueen, she was a real keeper. Only taken to F1 carried out the F2 selection recently so these were surplus to my requirements, enjoy!

MrB

PS: Should Finish early October but i only have limited reports on how well they did in the uk last year.

harold

about time we had a 2010 thread a kicking! :D
been hauling in the soil, what a nightmare...... will post a few site pics, when they look more presentable :)

harold

theres some good generous peeps on icmag, im proud to call it home :)

im sure ill find some good genetics this year, as ill be growing out plenty..... so there will be lots of seeds for the needy ;)

dont like uk420 no more, might even remove myself.... got told off for posting a link to another thread lol, how lame!?

Y

yossman

Working on getting more posts up,and pissing everyone off in the process lol.
Nice one wotamess...
Was out early this morning,just checking old plots for this season,it felt great to be out in the countryside,even tried a spot of fly fishing on the way back! no luck catching,but who cares,spring is in the air..........peace yossman

C

cork144

your doing a good job wota at making sure us brits have got some good gear going on outside,

keep safe buddy

Latest posts

Latest posts