What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

harold

nice dargo, very nice :)
i heard good things about mi5, out of many autos tried, mi5 was the champ!

where did you get the mi5?

stj2006

Oooh seems as there's some sun today I thought i'd pop out and grab some pics of the plants.

My mate has some really immature plants and he said one is female. These are outdoors and I was thinking it's a little early for them to be flowering and I don't think his are mature enough to show pre flowers. So anyway I went out today and had a close inspection and mine are showing pistils also. So am now wondering if flowering is kicking in. My current hours are Sunrise/Sunset 16hrs 20mins and about an hour either side for Dawn Dusk. Probably pre - flowers??

Any way enjoy the pics, and it's not even funny how old this purple jem is, was sarted mid may indoors. Maybe 3-4weeks??

Enjoy

Scrogerman

Veteran
Bloody Hell Darg, those things are mental, they just the MI5 or are they the Ones you did man? V-Nice Indeed, looks like a little Bumper there, Nicccee! Some Real Fine Specimins.
Daddy must be soo proud! ;)

MJBadger

Veteran
looking good

looking good

Plants are really showing some growth , apart from the pics i also have Biddy Earlys around 6ft+ , Biddy sis & Dutch Dragon about the same . 1 AAH F1 at 6-6in & a few more around the 5ft mark , AKWW are between 5ft & 5ft-6in , the AK clones are 1ft above the pallets now at around 4ft to 4ft-6in . I topped 5 of these & have a mass of branches on them wishing i`d done the same to the others .
The AKWW x Durban P have doubled in size in little over a week from the 9in plants i had & potted up . My EG MM x GG/GG seem to be lagging though , early flowers showing but the plants are fairly small & i`m a bit dissapointed with their growth , can`t figure out whats gone wrong there .
AAH F1
picture.php

AAH F2
picture.php

AAH F2

picture.php

AK anti deer enclosure , tall plants rear Biddys

picture.php

mixed plot with Biddy E , Biddy sis , AAWW , AAH f1 (the tallest at rear lft of middle ), Dutch dragon , AAH F2

picture.php

been a funny year for me breeding wise as this was 1 year i decided to do some seed runs & i have had only 3 small males (3 strains)appear from all the seeds i popped . 1 year i decided to do some chronic , bought 20 seeds had 19 plants show :) all female . Obviously i`m not into boys :moon::laughing:

Stay green .

harold

very nice! im really liking the look of the AAH, my haze x lr are looking very sativa, hope they flower soon

MJBadger

Veteran
will be keeping my eye on the biddys, any idea for when they'll finish?

it`s usually early/mid oct although i had 1 in previous years finish very early oct , i think 4th .

Stay green .

rocket high

Veteran
looking bloody good there Mjbadger the anti-deer enclosure look's very uniformed for being outdoors... bet you cant wait for october ;)

harold

wish i had my camera with me today, went to see my clone plot expecting to see everything chomped and ugly but the opposite was true the plants have tripled in size and looking very happy indeed! :) the baby bunnys havent been back either

MJBadger

Veteran
the anti-deer enclosure look's very uniformed for being outdoors...

15mins work with pair of pliers & some fencing wire . It`s only the AK clones in the enclosure all the other plants are just placed in the plot .I`ve mentioned b4 about the deer problem i have & well pleased with the results from the Irish Spring soap . It was only after i`d bought it that i realised it was just really a deodorising soap & reckon Shield or even Lifeboy would do the same job . It`s been mentioned on a lot of the US threads that Rats are attracted to the tallow in soap so some growers are against using it . Most of the time though they seem to place it on the soil near the plants , thats when i came up with the idea of putting it in a bit of net & wiring it on canes about the same height as the deers nose . Fingers x`d it been 100% effective so far & some of the plants must have been very tempting put in the plot around 10in high , the first year i have suffered no damage yet the radish just a few feet away have been topped . Possibly the stale urine spread around is helping to .

Stay green .

dargo

nice dargo, very nice :)
i heard good things about mi5, out of many autos tried, mi5 was the champ!

where did you get the mi5?

cant say on here, but post below will help you out :)

Yeah those MI5 look ... heavy! :yoinks:

Just did a quick google; MI5/short stuff/doc chronic

Bloody Hell Darg, those things are mental, they just the MI5 or are they the Ones you did man? V-Nice Indeed, looks like a little Bumper there, Nicccee! Some Real Fine Specimins.
Daddy must be soo proud! ;)

There the ones from my pure Mi5 seed run, but I used the same male for my x so fingers crossed we will be seeing the same sort of size :dance013:

bigwity

Veteran
ive got a haze outside this year and it takes 12 weeks min to finish when can i expect it to be done november maybe. do you think i will be better off bringing it in the green house towads the end of october, my first outdoor grow and its 5 foot high it also triples in size when in flower and its no where near starting yet

olsmokey

As its not in flower yet maybe take some cuttings then move them into the greenhouse ..the advantages of this is you won't stress the big plant, you'll give it a decent chance to turn into a monster outside, and the cuttings will be easier to handle and will end up shorter. Also, if the outdoor plant succumbs to autumn weather you will have something indoors as a standby.

ive got a haze outside this year and it takes 12 weeks min to finish when can i expect it to be done november maybe. do you think i will be better off bringing it in the green house towads the end of october, my first outdoor grow and its 5 foot high it also triples in size when in flower and its no where near starting yet

MJBadger

Veteran

You could try what smokey said but the disadvantage would be the size of plants & the fact that you`ll have very little veg time left to increase them much . I had the same prob several years ago on a late sativa but i knew early on i needed to get it sorted as it was too big for g-house , so i air layered all the branches that would bud . The advantage of this method is that you can literally take 3ft cuttings as you grow a rootball on them . You have to take a bit of care potting them as the roots are very fragile so need a very light compost .
Other method worth thinking about , is the g-house big enough to take the entire plant laying down ? i gather that it`s pot grown as you mentioned moving it . If so start to lay it over by placing a few bricks or similar to prop the pot at say 45* , the branches will start to turn upright . Gradually lay it down more until you can lay the whole thing flat on it`s side . If you lay the pot in a poly sack & raise & fix the bottom edge of sack up to the stalk \ it will allow you to water into the mouth of sack & cappilary action will keep the compost moist by the pot laying in an inch or so of water .
Remember in the autumn all g-houses have condensation on the insides so think on a fan for air circulation :plant grow:

Stay green .

minime

garden looking real good mr badger---some nice pics all---a lot of esbens plants that are in pots are showing signs of flowering---got them all mixed up get some picssoon stay safe

liquidlight

I'm a bit pissed off. Looks like a deer has munched one of my plants so thats just 4 plants remaining ... and some dying leaves had botrytis too ... and they havn't grown mutch since my last visit 10 days ago. Not too good really!

olsmokey

Anyone have any luck with the copper foil snails deterrent..
It hasn't worked at all for me...Just spent 20 mins testing it on the little buggers everywhich way..

Have read elsewhere of similar but with a 9v battery attached...

Latest posts

Latest posts