What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2009

Rampant

I put some auto beans in a few days ago, only 1 up so far so i have to try few more. I really would like to cross it with this lady. Its blue buddha x sour diesel v3, the more i smoke it the more i love it.

picture.php

Sorry for all the posts but i wanna get me count up so i can message people! Cheers :)

thepureskunk

Hey everyone :joint:

Very nice work brother ramps!! Sounds like a killa cross :rasta:

Hey Soul, thanks for the links...shows how careful you need to be with a roof full of lights! Also would love to see some pics of your grow...what strains did you start?

Should I start a new thread??

Peace all :smokeit:

minime

hi tps----good idea 2010 thread---yea the pravardo ultimate bug killer---the preditors are working buy not as good as i would like---i will hit them with it on tuesday---cuttings will be taken and ready 1st week of febuery---got to start getting them ready for may planting------i had spider mite probs last year just showed up---got them befor they done to much damage---i put plants outside at night cold cold --but the plants can take that and the icey rain seems to kill loads of them ---then shake the plants of put them back in cubourd be for bed---lost lots of clones though pissed about that----stay safe all

Soulfly1

The last pic wasn't mine, it was by L33t, I was just showing a Rooi Bart.

Nice plant Rampant, I love it when plants go really colourful at the end of flowering.

Hey TPS, ye it was a bit worrying, especially the bit about busting a house even if theres just condensation on the window??
Heres how the grows doing :D

picture.php

picture.php

Theres a mixture of Blue Kronic, G13xHaze, some others I can't remember at the minute and some LebxKush just to see how it does indoors. They're the tall ones on the sides, later flowering than others in there surprisingly, I thought they would steam ahead.

I grow SOG with a 600w. Ive recently changed slightly how I grow, I used to spend loads on expensive 'grow' soils as I thought the added nutrients/perlite would really help. I now use the cheapest own brand soil from Homebase, very aerated surprisingly, must be all the added organic matter. It also doesnt compact much at all like the expensive soils do after repeated waterings. I use miracle grow and tomorite for feed, nothing fancy.
I can see such a difference. I think what is happening is the cheap compost is essentially acting in the same way coco does and all the nutrients are coming from the waterings. The plants certainly look healthier!:)

Soulfly1

Kasperian

They look happy as soulfly1,nice grow.i've moved from bio bizz to cheaper homebase composts too.saving money and seeing no more problems...thanks

wotamess

nice plants soulfly! good move with testing the lebanese kush under lights... very interesting and brave... K+ oh and thanks for that amazing pic of the rooibaard... droooooool!

i always use '3 for £12' stuff, and then mix with blood fish and bone and 30ish% perlite. tomorite for ferts, but not much. this is outdoors, though.

anyone used tomorite giant (60l) growbags? i used them last year and they grew AWESOME tomatoes and chillis... i'd love to see someone do an auto garden in some of those... but you'd need 100 odd seeds for that! don't think i'll be growing this year so i'll be full of good ideas :D

stay safe...

-wam-

edit - forgot to mention i'm listening to zz top's tejas via a lossless flac rip of the first vinyl release ('77 - i was 2!)... pure magic for the ears... Arrested for Driving While Blind!!!

minime

i was 17teen and remember it ---they got there own sound-----i allways thought they lookt cool---mites getting less an less---no more leaf damage---thank the lord

Rampant

They look happy as soulfly1,nice grow.i've moved from bio bizz to cheaper homebase composts too.saving money and seeing no more problems...thanks

I thought the same thing, thanks for the info, will def try again with cheap stuff. Sweet plants soulfly!
:dance013:

wotamess

rampant, that BB x SDv3 is a true beauty... i had some blue buddah from mooonshine man, but got a 0% germ... are you holding a mom?

-wam-

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
HELLO MATE

HELLO MATE

Yo ....Rampant ..... nice one Bro', your plant looks superb

How long do they take to finish?

I had one Blue Buddha that autoflowered and was done after 45 days flower ..... have you seen the one growing in JA in my album .... more the original turquoise colour of the strain ..... this
picture.php

I have a pic somewhere of an 8ft high, 4ft wide bush of this grown outdoors in Iowa in 2006 ..... she gave over 4P of superb bud

BD:joint::joint:

Rampant

Greezts all. :) Yes i do have a mum, she is a lovely girl as it goes. Just took a load of cuts for my next run from her. Its a very addictive taste, first time i grew it i over nuted, as with everything else i was doing. Once i learned to feed better i realised how nice it is , very exquisite taste, cant really describe it properly apart from its proper! Also have loads of beans i made crossed with white force(white widow x g-force). Gonna try them after i finish testing the white force s1's. As regards to flowering time i think i cut some at just over 6 weeks in the summer. Even the big one i have now i dont think is more than eight weeks. I also noted that it seems to still grow very well with lower light levels. Ie , stuck in th corner of my room, very impressive. Will try and take some snaps of the seedlings tomorrow.
BD i cant find the pic in your album., could you post the link please, would love to see it. Noticed the massive Orange Hill again, Respect! :)

MrBlatent

Hi guys,

Just stopped in for a little update, lots of LL WhiteRussians coming along nicely waiting to be hit with the some pollen (deiselryder/auto ak/low#2/lowberry) that will take care of my outdoor auto stock hopefully.

Have 6 autoWRxSpeedqueen's waiting to go 12/12 hoping for 2 or 3 fems to hit with deiselryder pollen this time. i want it auto by the end of the year so i can begin stabilising it for summer 2011.

Also started some bagseed for the first time in ages, well you never know could be something special!

Hope everyone else is enjoying the early buildup to the season, im gonna have some help this year that will be invaluable!

Stay safe all,

Rampant

Nice project Mr B. Unfortunately the auto beans i popped look crap, forgot to water them so starting again with more when it warms up a bit. I did find some more beans when i was rummaging around though. Somas Sister x white force and super skunk x white force and a few mystery big buds. :)

HashishinReidi

Cool avy Rampant,being a big fan of blake7 was one of my fav shows as a kid .

Your name sure rings a bell to,you use to post on the og uk outdoorgrow thread.

Rampant

Cool avy Rampant,being a big fan of blake7 was one of my fav shows as a kid .

Your name sure rings a bell to,you use to post on the og uk outdoorgrow thread.

Your name sure rings a bell to,you use to post on the og uk outdoorgrow thread.[/QUOTE]
Hi Hash, yes its me, we have chatted before i am sure. I used to post on PG before it went down, i am the g-force and blake's seven obsessive. Nice to catch up again! :)

rampant - that b. budha x sd v3 needs some auto stud pollen! :)
have you tried her outdoors?

Not tried her outdoors yet in the UK yet and yes your right it's crying out for pollen. Also the karmatrain would be a good candidate, very vigorous and tasty. Keep up the good work everyone, its important stuff your doing! :dance013:

Rampant

By the way, i keep reading about a new series of blakes 7 that is meant to be happening! I only hope they don't do a dr who on it.:biggrin:

HashishinReidi

I know now rampant it came to me last night at 4.00 am,while i was having a toke .It was from pg you had the same avy then, and i think i said the same thing to you lol .Did you ever like space 1999 ,That was another one i liked.