What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2014

thepureskunk

YO

YO

Good to see things coming along nicely!

I have been getting ready in my own small way lol. Raised bed was given a load of horse poo about 3 months ago now and will be used for esbens hash plant. Im hoping to get 4-6 plants in there this year instead of one.

Pots are ready and clean for a run of autos...MTFxIndica and MTFxMTF

Lastly a pic i meant to post from last years grapefruit. Pushed it close, as came down on the 22nd of october. No mould to speak of and easily over 10oz of bud.

picture.php

Take care everyone, will be back when i have something worthwhile to post :tiphat:

PS cant believe ive been a member here 10 years...where has the time gone lol

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Your going to be a busy man come crop day Buddymate :) sat onsite with your spinpro lol

GReen dreAM

Veteran
That's a proper way of life Buddymate !!!

That's my last indoor before out season, 2200W above 24 ladies !

gd

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 29

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Nice job my friend, why dont you ditch the petrol auger and dig the holes with a spade for more exercise :)

B

buddymate

Maybe next season mate if I am doing a grow abroad in the sun,we did 530 holes by 1.30pm today and were home in time for a late lunch,we would still be digging now with a spade :tiphat: Back out tomorrow :ying:

GReen dreAM

Veteran
I hope that it will be very nice grow <show for us> this season ...... very useful tool You got there ... how much roughly it cost ? good luck mate !

gd

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Wow this thread is awesome! Hi buddymate doo you mind if I grab a seat and hang around to watch this? :D

J

jaded1

Good luck buddy and all the other uk od'ers.

It's been a lovely spring so far(and looks like it's going to stay that way for a while),hopefully the summer and more importantly autumn are as nice and everyone pulls in bumper crops!

I've started some herebei and goji og for outdoors.I ran 3 plants of goji outside last year and had 2 finish late sept/early oct .

Team Microbe

Veteran
Good luck buddy and all the other uk od'ers.

It's been a lovely spring so far(and looks like it's going to stay that way for a while),hopefully the summer and more importantly autumn are as nice and everyone pulls in bumper crops!

I've started some herebei and goji og for outdoors.I ran 3 plants of goji outside last year and had 2 finish late sept/early oct .

This caught my eye bc of the Goji...

is your lat anywhere near 43N? I have a bunch of Goji cuts but I'm hesitant to put her out because its wet and humid here come summer time. How was your mold/mildew factor? Not sure if your conditions are alike mine though... thanks in advance :tiphat:

soil margin

Veteran
Love the prepwork and planning you've put in to this, got a nice professional look to it. Can't wait to see some pictures of the girls once they are transplanted and ready to get growing. GL this season mate.

Latest posts

Latest posts