What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2013

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Just a little update on what me and a friend have going..

Just a little plot

And green house

In the outdoor pic we have one of our own crosses of Danish Gold x erdpurt, c-ray's G-Warp (c-warp x Guerilla Gold #5) and THC123's Manitoba Medicine f2..

Greenhouse we MNS Master Kush x Skunk on the right, c-ray's Cheemo (Cheemo x Guerilla Gold #5) middle and left, and on the far left is RSC's Sinai..

Hope everybody is enjoying the weather :)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here's a couple of pics of a Manitoba medicine and a G-warp that have auto flowered from being root bound.

Manitoba Medicine

G-warp

A little early accidental smoke for us it seems :)

S

Simon Templar

Hello British Growers!

It's been a while since I last checked how you were doing...
...and WOW :) I really enjoy coming here cause I'm an outdoor grower myself ;] hiehiehei... Souther Baltic Coast...between 53 and 54 N.

I also like very much the genes you use!

...but what the hell is THAT:

root restriction is a good way of getting an early harvest! :)

Harry my dear friend, did you mean keeping the plants in small pots (or sth!?)!? Please, could you explain it for me :) ?

I know that you guys aren't fans of autoflowering hybrids... and YES I do agree they tend to catch mold... but is UK more humid than my climate? Maybe a bit but I still think you should try the Royal AK auto from Royal Queen Seeds. Grows perfectly! Just have a look in my garden if you wish.

Also, the AFs gave me the pleasure of having a small harvest (YES!! ALREADY!). Moreover, I'm very proud to tell you that it's my own cross! I've crossed some female White Masters AF (from Grzech Grow Seeds a polish breeder) with a great AF male that was supposed to be an AK47 auto. The result is awesome :)
But the yield is not...

Hope you don't mind me posting a photo of the fruit of my labour...

:artist:

S

Simon Templar

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I keep my fingers crossed for all of you my British fellows!

Simon Templar

harold

Hi si, strains like gg2 will really respond to root restriction and I think most strains do, to a certain extent. Have you got any pics of the plants when they were in flower? nice lump of resin, whats the smell like? typical pine?

S

Simon Templar

Unfortunately, I have no pics of the plants when they were growing...
But the structure of the plant can be easily deducted from the picture above - trimmed branch on the newspaper (SOFTSECRETS Magazine) - actually it's not a branch but a whole plant. I think 5-10 grams of weed per plant.

As for the taste/smell - taste is sweety like good indica but the smell oh my god... It's definitely not piny. TUTI FRUTTI as I call that (keep in mind I harvested them at the earliest possible), call also "bobofruit" (cause it reminds me the baby food available in little jars...mixed fruit or sth hiehiehie). It has something hazy somehow in it (smell).

The effect is indicish but with a nice mind drift as well (keep in mind early harvest - no amber trichs).

As for me, it's a very nice allrounder. It is pretty sedative, though.. ;>
Couchlock and so on....
(INDICA)

NO MOLD - nothing not even a single spot! Nice, huh?

I hope to be able (if I don't smoke it all before) to show you some pics of dry stuff...

Again, it's a very nice plant/strain/cross (IMHO). Sadly, I have no more seeds!
But this year's males (same cross) were impressive:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I used them to pollinate my Royal AK autos that I'm growing. I hope to get some really nice seeds... ;]

Best wishes,
Simon

Fractalhead25

another attempt at image upload,snaps from today :tumbleweed:small grow @ 55N :woohoo:got it working!

gallery_45225_4125_6748.jpg

gallery_45225_4125_90543.jpg

frisian dew;
gallery_45225_4125_32322.jpg

:ying: good luck all UKers in this strange and unknown tropical heat :biggrin:

dill786

some pics today, we have got just crazy temps in UK.. last week it has been around 32C all week....

this is an organic grow, i have been using my own home made compost and i use NO chemicals, organic/or non organic.. they are around 2 feet apart from each other, and the holes are really big around 3 feet.....

these were clones i got from a friends earlier on in the year..

purple dane

autos in pots

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Looking good dill..

I like how you've got bubba in good British soil there.. Hope she shines for you..

MJBadger

Veteran
How you all doing with these crazy temps ? 42*C /106F in the g house with door/windows open & a fan running 18hrs a day . Between 35/37C outside the g house . Hell indoors as I only have 2 small windows open at night with insect mesh on them , all the other windows have to be shut coz this area is crawling with mossies as soon as it gets dark , step outside the door & they just home in on you .

It looks good Dill .

Stay safe growers & good luck with the watering .